Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games

4 posters

Go down

Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games  Empty Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games

Post by KIFFLO Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Juventus manager Antonio Conte has had his 10-month ban extended to cover all games including friendlies.

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) earlier this year gave him the ban for alleged match fixing violations but on Friday FIFA’s disciplinary committee in accordance with article 136 of the FIFA disciplinary code have had this ban extended to cover all types of matches, including domestic, international, friendly and official fixtures.

The final decision on whether to extend the sanctions imposed on the 43-year-old by the FIGC will follow the outcome of any potential appeal, as long as the appeal complies with Fifa regulations.

Fifa are currently reviewing additional documentation provided to them by the FIGC which relates to other sanctions issued by the Italian Football Federation deciding bodies which could mean further penalties.

The decision to extend Conte’s ban follows other global sanctions handed out by the chairman of the Fifa Disciplinary Committee to individuals in Finland, Croatia, Korea Republic, and Turkey since February of this year.

Juventus start their Champions League campaign against Chelsea next week where technical director Massimo Carrera will take charge.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2012/09/14/3376057/fifa-extend-juventus-manager-antonio-contes-ban-to-all?source=breakingnews
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games  Empty Re: Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games

Post by KIFFLO Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Incredible how the world is against us.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games  Empty Re: Fifa extend Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban to all possible games

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 pm

KIFFLO wrote:Incredible how the world is against us.

I guess you didn't read this part

'The decision to extend Conte’s ban follows other global sanctions handed out by the chairman of the Fifa Disciplinary Committee to individuals in Finland, Croatia, Korea Republic, and Turkey since February of this year.'

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 pm

It's not surprising actually, I've never thought he would coach the team in the CL

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:18 pm

vasanthPato wrote:
KIFFLO wrote:Incredible how the world is against us.

I guess you didn't read this part

'The decision to extend Conte’s ban follows other global sanctions handed out by the chairman of the Fifa Disciplinary Committee to individuals in Finland, Croatia, Korea Republic, and Turkey since February of this year.'

I guess you didnt read the evidence based on Contes convinction?
-One former players words against all other players...
And what I meant was more also every Milan fan I meet all I hear is: you freakin you cheaters look, conte look bonucci etc and brings up stuff that hasnt even with Juve to do. I have never seen so many soar and bitter Milan looser fans before that make ignorant comments (Im not including you in this)
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm

hope the players are more motivated now more than ever...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mea95 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

well, Juve has a bad luck. When they returned to the Champions League, their coach was banned
mea95
mea95
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum