Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '

3 posters

Go down

Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '  Empty Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 pm

After the many rumors that have approached Chelsea Villas Boas, Marco Storari (34) is ready to bond for life at Juve goalkeeper of Pisa would be convinced to accept the role of vice-Buffon and so in the coming days to sign the contract extension with Juventus. Beds with the player's agent, Claudio Vigorelli, have already been laid: Storari Fimer for another two years.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '  Empty Re: Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '

Post by ForeverJuventusUK Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

He is the best second keeper a team could possibly have, it's not really fair he should provide back-up to Buffon with his quality and considering he is 34.

Chelsea would pay a decent amount of money for storari and he would get more opportunities with Chelsea.

Still I don't mind that he is staying.
ForeverJuventusUK
ForeverJuventusUK
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '  Empty Re: Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm

ForeverJuventusUK wrote:He is the best second keeper a team could possibly have, it's not really fair he should provide back-up to Buffon with his quality and considering he is 34.

Chelsea would pay a decent amount of money for storari and he would get more opportunities with Chelsea.

Still I don't mind that he is staying.

actually I want him to stay if gigi not tops his form ( god no ) than we have excellent gk in Storari ...so far buffon was struggling in pre-season .....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Nah, I'd rather keep Storari. Hate to say it, but Buffon is struggling. Versus Faroe's he was very fortunate that he didn't concede a goal, one post, one crossbar. Storari would be perfect as a back up for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Storari should stay
I believe CURRENTLY he is on better form that Buffon
We could see him starting alot this season...
Storari to extend : ' Juventus for life ! '  Juventus.storari.wild_.bw_
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down