Adit
Babun
ioilersrock448
The Messiah
8 posters

Go down

Walk of pride Empty Walk of pride

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Congrat Bayern for pulling this transfer off, it's a happy day for Bayern fans but as for me this is my last post on this forum, the admin has disrespect me far too much, first they included glory hunter sluuut on my profile without my consent, 2nd they deducted 25% from my account without any justification, it's obvious that I am no longer wanted here and before I am banned it is better for me to take a walk by myself.

I have tried as much as I can to bring fun to this forum and to be creative in my own way, but since this forum hates Bayern and the way I have been treated by the amin, I will no longer stand for it.

Bye anyone that is concerned and I wish for the best for Bayern, you know where to meet me, I'm still active in other forums.

I am sorry if I offended any poster most especially Bayern users, I didn't mean it and I did it just for fun, I support only Bayern.

Bye guys
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Walk of pride Empty Re: Walk of pride

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

The Messiah wrote:Congrat Bayern for pulling this transfer off, it's a happy day for Bayern fans but as for me this is my last post on this forum, the admin has disrespect me far too much, first they included glory hunter sluuut on my profile without my consent, 2nd they deducted 25% from my account without any justification, it's obvious that I am no longer wanted here and before I am banned it is better for me to take a walk by myself.

I have tried as much as I can to bring fun to this forum and to be creative in my own way, but since this forum hates Bayern and the way I have been treated by the amin, I will no longer stand for it.

Bye anyone that is concerned and I wish for the best for Bayern, you know where to meet me, I'm still active in other forums.

I am sorry if I offended any poster most especially Bayern users, I didn't mean it and I did it just for fun, I support only Bayern.

Bye guys

Goodbye, the Bayern section will greatly suffer without you as you were by far the most active member of the Bayern section for a very long time and everyone's hatred towards you is disgusting.

You just have the same belief in Bayern that Madrid fans have in Madrid so I guess everyone just feels that it is wrong because obviously everyone thinks that Madrid and Barcelona are the kings of football and everyone esle is below them and plays like crap.

You are the bigger man for walking away from all the crap you took here and I have a ton of respect for that choice.

I'll see you later.

Ps. I expect you to come back here with a nice rant if we beat Barcelona or Madrid in the CL or if Madrid are out before the semis. Smile
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

Come back, they get bored easily without you eco smile You're like thin air to them eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:34 am

Come back Messia cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

if real madrid wins europa league you should get back
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 am

tuddor wrote:if real madrid wins europa league you should get back

Man united didn't really have the chance, but i think you are right, Real Madrid has a great chance this year banana .

Bye 'The Messiah'.Continue supporting Bayern, a great club!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 pm

vagi good bye you will be missed even though i hated your opinions
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:15 pm

ioilersrock448 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Congrat Bayern for pulling this transfer off, it's a happy day for Bayern fans but as for me this is my last post on this forum, the admin has disrespect me far too much, first they included glory hunter sluuut on my profile without my consent, 2nd they deducted 25% from my account without any justification, it's obvious that I am no longer wanted here and before I am banned it is better for me to take a walk by myself.

Bye guys

Goodbye, the Bayern section will greatly suffer without you as you were by far the most active member of the Bayern section for a very long time and everyone's hatred towards you is disgusting.

You just have the same belief in Bayern that Madrid fans have in Madrid so I guess everyone just feels that it is wrong because obviously everyone thinks that Madrid and Barcelona are the kings of football and everyone esle is below them and plays like crap.

You are the bigger man for walking away from all the crap you took here and I have a ton of respect for that choice.

I'll see you later.

Ps. I expect you to come back here with a nice rant if we beat Barcelona or Madrid in the CL or if Madrid are out before the semis. Smile

+1. Agreed with everything. I second this.

Although you go massively go overboard you are a loyal passionate follower & obviously you will be missed.

BTW I'm sure you will come back when we beat Madrid & Barca & win the CHL this year.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down