The Sanchez
Funkentelechy
Ganso
Vlad the Impaler
juventus101
60 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Top 5 Dribblers in the World after Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 Dribblers in the World after Messi

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Ryan Giggs, Nedved, Del Piero, Rivaldo, Ronaldo...

Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Dribblers in the World after Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 Dribblers in the World after Messi

Post by Albiceleste Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

In no order
Iniesta
Marcelo
Hazard
Di Maria
Nerman

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 am

marcelo on dribbling alone is better than messi.

response/creative:
1)marcelo
2)messi
3)neymar
4)ronaldo
5)hazard

close control:
1)ribery
2)iniesta
3)silva
4)nasri
5)dimaria

speed/1on1 passing
1)ronaldo
2)messi
3)hulk
4)robben
5)dimaria

sorry list: aguero, lavezzi, ibra, nani, lucas moura
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 am

Close control makes Messi along with his response and acceleration. That's what make him the best and most effective dribbler.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 pm

I actually think Iniesta is a better dribbler than Messi, his close control is ridiculous. Messi is faster so he can probably dribble more players than Iniesta in one-go, but if you have to only pass one or two players, then Iniesta is probably the best. Also, Di Maria should be nowhere in the top 10. He loses the ball too often, he is basically the poor mans Messi with way worse decision making.

Since I consider Iniesta to be the best, here is the rest of my list:

1. Messi
2. Marcelo
3. Silva
4. Robben
5. Neymar

Also, Ozil is very good too. He would be in my top 10.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:41 pm

You can not compare Marcelo to attackers. he dribbles against attackers, attackers dribble against defenders. and he mostly does it on wings. he actually is not known for dribbling

And no Iniesta is not better than Messi. He is best at holding the ball fooling players around him but at going past players nobody is messi. messi instructed for this and he has many colorful dribblings. he is the only player among these top-5 dribbles who play in the middle (which is hardest place to dribble) but when he plays on wings something like this happens
Top 5 Dribblers in the World after Messi - Page 2 Di-3IRU

also not including di maria is a shame he is almost as good dribbler as messi and iniesta but some people put marcelo on their list but not di maria Smile
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm

billionmillion wrote:You can not compare Marcelo to attackers. he dribbles against attackers, attackers dribble against defenders. and he mostly does it on wings. he actually is not known for dribbling

And no Iniesta is not better than Messi. He is best at holding the ball fooling players around him but at going past players nobody is messi. messi instructed for this and he has many colorful dribblings. he is the only player among these top-5 dribbles who play in the middle (which is hardest place to dribble) but when he plays on wings something like this happens

also not including di maria is a shame he is almost as good dribbler as messi and iniesta but some people put marcelo on their list but not di maria Smile

Messi is the best when going past 3/4 players. But if you are in a tight situtation, then Iniesta is better imo. Messi is reliant in his speed, whereas with Iniesta is it all about close control and quick touches.

Di Maria fails far too much while dribbling for me, he is very dynamic but his poor decision making doesnt help. He dribbles when he should pass way too often.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
billionmillion wrote:You can not compare Marcelo to attackers. he dribbles against attackers, attackers dribble against defenders. and he mostly does it on wings. he actually is not known for dribbling

Messi is the best when going past 3/4 players. But if you are in a tight situtation, then Iniesta is better imo. Messi is reliant in his speed, whereas with Iniesta is it all about close control and quick touches.

Di Maria fails far too much while dribbling for me, he is very dynamic but his poor decision making doesnt help. He dribbles when he should pass way too often.

@StevieRayVaughan -- C'mon.Of course that if he is good against 3-4 players is amazing against 1-2 players too.It makes no sense what you are trying to say.If you say that Messi is the best against 3-4 it's simple...he is amazing against one opposite player too, but you say that he is not as good as Iniesta in this situation.No offense, i'm just tryin' to put you on the right way.

So Iniesta and Messi are the best when it's about to dribble one player for sure.Maybe as you said, Iniesta with a plus in tight situations, but not a big difference.

I told you my options for the best dribblers against 3-4 players.I have nothing in common with the majority in this thread Wink.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:41 pm

greatly explained.....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:

i think you messed up there. so when messi go past 3/4 players they are quite spreaded allowing him to go past!!!!
Iniesta is SOMETIMES as good as messi and some of tight space dribbling entertain us more. But saying overall iniesta is a better dribbler than messi is a biased statement.....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Ronaldo is in the top 5, like it or not after messi. When di maria loses the ball countless times its fine but when ronaldo does it hes a crap dribbler? Same with robben, why don't people see he only cuts in to the left? That's one dimensional for me..

1. Iniesta
2. Marcelo
3. Ibra
4. Di maria
5. Ronaldo

The hate on ronaldo in these forums is just sad. I mean seriously.. we all know hes in this list but people put ben afra over him? WTF?

Billion, if you see di maria play every week, well you will know he dribbles into people quite alot and his pure dribbling is not at the level at iniesta or marcelo. He uses his insane agility for the most part to get past people, not really his close control.

Marcelo dribbles against full backs as well and even CB's..

Personally I don't think robben is a better dribbler OVERALL, he might be better at cuts but he is not creative in his approach like marcelo, messi, or iniesta who always have a few tricks up their sleeve.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Ronaldo is in the top 5, like it or not after messi. When di maria loses the ball countless times its fine but when ronaldo does it hes a crap dribbler? Same with robben, why don't people see he only cuts in to the left? That's one dimensional for me..

1. Iniesta
2. Marcelo
3. Ibra
4. Di maria
5. Ronaldo

The hate on ronaldo in these forums is just sad. I mean seriously.. we all know hes in this list but people put ben afra over him? WTF?

Billion, if you see di maria play every week, well you will know he dribbles into people quite alot and his pure dribbling is not at the level at iniesta or marcelo. He uses his insane agility for the most part to get past people, not really his close control.

Personally I don't think robben is a better dribbler OVERALL, he might be better at cuts but he is not creative in his approach like marcelo, messi, or iniesta who always have a few tricks up their sleeve.

No offense, but i bet you don't watch Premier League, like the majority Real Madrid fans.Ben Arfa is amazing against 3-4 players.He dribbled perfectly some players from Tottenham and Chelsea yesterday.If you are not sure or don't know what you are talking about, just stay away.Of course Ronaldo is great, but Ben Arfa has a unique style and he is 'insane' when it's about dribbling.I mean, you can't laugh like that at Ben Arfa.Don't forget that it's harder to dribble in EPL than in La Liga(where nobody makes fouls when needed) .

This is a simple video taken randomly from Youtube.First picked...

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm

vlafy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Ronaldo is in the top 5, like it or not after messi. When di maria loses the ball countless times its fine but when ronaldo does it hes a crap dribbler? Same with robben, why don't people see he only cuts in to the left? That's one dimensional for me..

1. Iniesta
2. Marcelo
3. Ibra
4. Di maria
5. Ronaldo

No offense, but i bet you don't watch Premier League, like the majority Real Madrid fans.Ben Arfa is amazing against 3-4 players.He dribbled perfectly some players from Tottenham and Chelsea yesterday.If you are not sure or don't know what you are talking about, just stay away.Of course Ronaldo is great, but Ben Arfa has a unique style and he is 'insane' when it's about dribbling.I mean, you can't laugh like that at Ben Arfa.Don't forget that it's harder to dribble in EPL than in La Liga(where nobody makes fouls when needed) .

This is a simple video taken randomly from Youtube.First picked...

Of course I watch ben afra.. he's of maghrebi decsent... I follow all maghrebi players.. I'm sorry but he'd be at suarez's level but not ronaldo.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Dude Suarez is a much better dribbler than Ronaldo.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dude Suarez is a much better dribbler than Ronaldo.

Agreed.I have no hate on Ronaldo, but Suarez goes through defenders better than Ronaldo does.Ronaldo has another excellent skills.His style is based on acceleration, sprint, ball control at the same time, shot power and distance shots.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Fair enough, we can agree to disagree.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllDogsGoToHeaven Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:52 pm

So we all agree that Iniesta is second Very Happy
AllDogsGoToHeaven
AllDogsGoToHeaven
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Ineasta
Robben
Neymar
Ribery / Hazard / Di Maria
Marcelo / Ben Arfa

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

overall

Neymar
Marcelo
Iniesta
Hazard
Di Maria

long space
Ronaldo
Neymar
Di Maria
Marcelo
Hazard

Short Space
Iniesta
Neymar
Ribery
Ibra
Hazard

Ronaldo may be better than Messi if he has space.

Iniesta is better than Messi in short spaces IMO.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:10 pm

i think cazorla should be in the top 5 "short space" list posted above

yes im an arsenal fan, but its true
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikingMidfield Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 pm

I say Nani, Robben, Suarez, Hazard and Neymar in no real order.
StrikingMidfield
StrikingMidfield
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by truereddevil Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:23 pm

iniesta ibra marcelo ribery suarez..ronaldo used to be but he seldoms dribbles nwdays
truereddevil
truereddevil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Franck Frakking Ribery.

Also, Iniesta and Suarez of the top of my head.

Robben is good on his day but still not at his top level.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Lucas Moura is very close to Messi and he play against a lot more physical and aggresive defenses.

Of course Lucas is better than all others

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Isco hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Modric and Isco. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next