Felipe Melo urges Galatasaray to sign him

2 posters

Go down

Felipe Melo urges Galatasaray to sign him Empty Felipe Melo urges Galatasaray to sign him

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Felipe Melo has taken to Twitter to urge Galatasaray to agree a transfer fee with Juventus so he can remain at the Turk Telekom Arena on a permanent deal.

''My love for you and for Galatasaray made me accept the offer made to me,'' the Brazilian Tweeted. ''Now Galatasaray should show they want me and find an agreement with Juventus''

The 29-year-old joined the Turkish club on a season-long loan deal from Juve last summer with the option to be signed outright for €13 million.

However, Galatasaray vice-president Refik Aran insisted on Wednesday that the club are not prepared to meet Juventus’ asking price and would look elsewhere if Melo's valuation is not lowered.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Felipe Melo urges Galatasaray to sign him Empty Re: Felipe Melo urges Galatasaray to sign him

Post by inderbaby Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Well he was their best player last season and he scored a lot of goals so uf that's not enough then they dont deserve him! Pay up or F*** off! Sell him to Fenerbahce for a discount instead :brickwall:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down