Real Madrid annouce HUGE first signing!!!

+28
hrealmadrid
Khaled
Blanco
the xcx
Dreamau
windkick
S32TABLANCA
Real Kandahar
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
Rebaño Sagrado
StrugaRock
guest7
Doc
lenear1030
S
free_cat
Babun
Gil
Onyx
Pedram
Le Samourai
kiranr
Adit
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid annouce HUGE first signing!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid annouce HUGE first signing!!!

Post by Babun Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:48 pm

kiranr wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Pedram wrote:
I'm telling you, Mou will play with two strikers next season. Di Maria, as a supersub would be more effective.

There's surely a reason behind Morata's promotion.

Does Mou think Benzema can do what Di Maria does? It is difficult to see that happening to be honest Pedram. I cannot see Benzema replicating Di Maria's work rate, although, he may compensate that by being better going forward.

Let us see what happens.
I think Morata would play on the wing. We play with advanced wingers and a withdraws CF.

So Higgy remains benched? hmm
More like Di Maria.

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid annouce HUGE first signing!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid annouce HUGE first signing!!!

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Surag wrote:CR,Benz,Higuain,Di Maria,Callejon,Morata..

Who's on the way out hmm

Morata
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:50 pm

So forward line of CR Higgy and Benz with Moratta/Callejon as sub?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:51 pm

He will be a rotation option for CdR games and for dead rubber matches. and a fill in for injuires.

I see him playing a similar amount of time to Varane last season, don't know whats with all the hate and tin foil conspiracy's, we have needed a 3rd striker for a while now.

The fact is he will be behind Ronaldo/Higgy/Benz/Callejon/DiMAria/Ozil and Kaka if he stays but he can fill in in any of these roles/positions.

If rumors are to be believed Kaka is on his way out and Morata will find minutes there as well as he played an identical role for Castilla on the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I have a bad feeling about this.

I would much rather he play 38 games in Segunda than get next to no minutes for the first team.

Callejon , Benzema and Higuain all needing minutes and Cristiano starting each and every game means there is very very little (if any) minutes available for him barring multiple injuries.

I would still register him with Castilla.
:facepalm:
Time to put him in my ignore list. Le Plastico...

That bad of an opinion?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

It's not official, it's Marca.... meaning it could be bullshit (something Marca is known for)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Doc wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I have a bad feeling about this.

I would much rather he play 38 games in Segunda than get next to no minutes for the first team.

Callejon , Benzema and Higuain all needing minutes and Cristiano starting each and every game means there is very very little (if any) minutes available for him barring multiple injuries.

I would still register him with Castilla.
:facepalm:
Time to put him in my ignore list. Le Plastico...

That bad of an opinion?!
Yeah :coffee: Just read all his comments about RM. You'll notice something eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
Yeah :coffee: Just read all his comments about RM. You'll notice something eco smile

I notice his distorted opinion on Cristiano and naive yet idealistic way of how he wants Real Madrid to play. Don't think it's that bad. Then again, I'm pretty bias in this case...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Doc wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:

I notice his distorted opinion on Cristiano and naive yet idealistic way of how he wants Real Madrid to play. Don't think it's that bad. Then again, I'm pretty bias in this case...
Naive could be interpreted in many ways Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:28 pm

It certainly can but on topic, I do wonder how much playing time Morata would get. I personally think this is a great thing happening. Throw him in the deep, see how well he does.

There is always Getafe if it doesn't work out...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm

free_cat wrote:
Next step for Morat career in 2013/2014 season:

Welcome to Getafe Castilla.

next step in 2014/15

Welcome to Valencia

Anyways I cannot wait to see him in action. Real's next number 7 hmm
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 pm

StrugaRock wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Next step for Morat career in 2013/2014 season:

Welcome to Getafe Castilla.

next step in 2014/15

Welcome to Valencia

Next step in 2015/2016

Welcome to the Premier
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Mourinho had a hard time trying to keep two players happy. 3 strikers?...........
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Doc wrote:It certainly can but on topic, I do wonder how much playing time Morata would get. I personally think this is a great thing happening. Throw him in the deep, see how well he does.

There is always Getafe if it doesn't work out...
That's our Spartan ways people fail to udnerstand eco smile
You have to make an impact immediatly or GTFO at RM eco smile This is the stuff champions are made from. Higuain, Benz, Özil etc. did this one way or other.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Mateos was promoted by Mou when he arrived, didnt stay long as he was quickly sold on a buy-back to Zaragoza... hope Morata stays tho

Would have preferred Joselu, because he actually clicks with our other players that he didn't need to fit in to be able to join in in Marcelo and co's funny celebrations. Morata on the other hand was trying too hard to score that he made it impossible to score lol

if Mou is planning on playing him on Ronaldos wing during CDR games then i think it was a good decision if not then :facepalm: because Higgy/Benz will keep playing those games unless one gets a long term injury of course, in which case Mou would probably go into the market in the winter to get himself another tall slow striker

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Madrid promote youth... means we need to sell our starters?
Barca promotes youth... BARCA IS THE SHIZ?

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Barca are short of players we are loaded

lets not forget the likes of Drenthe, Gago and Leon are still ours as well lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Pedro Leon's gone on loan to Getafe for another year. Cool

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Madrid promote youth... means we need to sell our starters?

Morata is young and would be playing at a higher level in Segunda this year anyway.

And even if we registered him with Segunda we still have the option of using him in the first team.

Segunda doesn't lack quality and I was hoping we could compete for first or at least top 3 , because even if it doesn't mean much, it's still a high level, as high a level as competing against teams in the early rounds of the CDR.

Varane is a different case to me simply because he's clearly better than all our central defenders bar Pepe and Ramos and therefore will get his minutes.

Both him and Alex should get oppurtunites next season but IMO should also play for Castilla just to ensure that they're playing regularly and developing.

Carjaval is the best option for promotion, there's a positional need there....so he should get a decent amount of oppurtunities.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Adit wrote:
Gil wrote:Di Maria is better than Mata.

Not in everything,for example Mata will be far better against Barca because he is two footed and can link up with anyone while Di maria runs into a Barca triangle.

Completely disagree. Although Mata is a better passer that Di Maria he's completely useless defensively, has poor stamina levels, lacks the athleticism to be effective on the counter & isn't the best at keeping hold of the ball.

He was completely useless against Barca last season. He's a possession player unlike Di Maria.

You should sign Ramires if you're looking for a winger to play against Barca.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Madrid promote youth... means we need to sell our starters?

LOL

Don't tell me you're seriously comparing both situations?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Di Maria randomly dribbles vs Barca and ends up losing the ball. Mata's more intelligent.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Higuain to Arsenal :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:50 pm

as much as i love morata, i doubt there is going to be any time for him, he will be last in the pecking behind a number of good players..

varanes situation was/is completely different because he really is our 3rd best CB and he is competing for 1 of 2 spots in a position that ramos and pepe are often suspended/ hurt/ ramos sometimes plays RB etc.

morata will be fighting for 1 spot against benz and higgy who want to play every minute..

if he is to play in the winger/ss position he will be competing against di maria, callejon, and ozil for that one spot.

for those reasons i think it would be best he goes on loan until hes ready to fight for one of those spots because atm i dont think he can compete- he will be stuck on the bench by mou even though a lot of us fanboys would gladly rotate him in/put him ahead of di maria but that is not the reality of what will happen.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 pm

and on the whole mata/di maria debate id gladly take mata over di maria.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Gil wrote:
Adit wrote:
Gil wrote:Di Maria is better than Mata.

Not in everything,for example Mata will be far better against Barca because he is two footed and can link up with anyone while Di maria runs into a Barca triangle.

Completely disagree. Although Mata is a better passer that Di Maria he's completely useless defensively, has poor stamina levels, lacks the athleticism to be effective on the counter & isn't the best at keeping hold of the ball.

He was completely useless against Barca last season. He's a possession player unlike Di Maria.

You should sign Ramires if you're looking for a winger to play against Barca.

Ramirez..oh please. :facepalm:

We want to keep the ball against Barca,hence my choice of Mata.

Mata will bring a Balance to our side and is a natural passer of the ball. All di maria does in Clasicos is run into a Barca triangle every time he gets the ball.

His performance with Chelsea against barca means squat to me. There is not much a player can do when all his team does is PTB and counter,especially a player like Mata who is as you said possession oriented.

Defensive side i agree but it can be improved and he is not as bad as Cristiano .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next