dostoevsky
dronte
DRK
Milantildeath
red&blacklegion
Juveman17
10 posters

Go down

I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi Empty I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/07/03/3218557/i-would-like-to-see-carroll-at-ac-milan-says-pier-silvio

The Rossoneri are currently in the process of revamping their squad, having parted company with veterans Gennaro Gattuso, Clarence Seedorf, Filippo Inzaghi, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Zambrotta and Mark van Bommel so far this summer.

And Pier Silvio Berlusconi shared his excitement over Milan's new project before revealing the names of some players he would like to see at San Siro.

"This is a new Milan, a younger Milan, and it is only right to start a new project every few years," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"Who I would like to see at Milan? Andres Iniesta, obviously. I was also impressed with the physicality of England striker Andy Carroll."

Berlusconi Jr then hailed Milan's signing of Riccardo Montolivo and the club's decision to retain the services of star duo Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"I really like Montolivo, he is a player with a great personality," he added. "Thiago Silva? Keeping him at this point shows an incredible passion for football.

"Ibrahimovic? Champions, like artists, must be accepted for who they are. He is still a great player."

---------------------------------------------

Why Carroll? :facepalm: Milan could get a better player than Carroll.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi Empty Re: I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 am

English Boriello Laughing
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi Empty Re: I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:55 am

Another rumor not happening
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 am

No.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 pm

No offense but I'd laugh my *ss off if Carroll joined Milan.

red&blacklegion wrote:English Boriello Laughing
Totally true Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

This is why Barbara should be the only of Berlusconi's offspring who has anything to do with the club. Laughing Would never go through, obviously and fortunately.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 am

lets get Carroll and Crouch :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:51 am

Watch Berlusconi do it and then have Galliani go out in public and talk about how much of a hero he is for respecting our British ancestry...:facepalm:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 am

dont we have enough strikers? I mean we have Pato and Ibra for the n0 9 role
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 am

I'm not convinced by any of the talk, I believe Galliani when he says that no striker will arrive should no one leave, though I personally would have kept Maxi Lopez, who might I mention, I'd much rather have than Carroll.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 am

I hope this man inherits Milan one day :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 am

v need a mediocre striker for now.. i wish for destro
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Vibe wrote:I hope this man inherits Milan one day :bow:

u mad bro? Cool

I would like to see Carroll at AC Milan, says Pier Silvio Berlusconi Pier-silvio-berlusconi
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down