+5
Tomwin Lannister
Kick
urbaNRoots
TrezeGent
Juventino89
9 posters

Go down

Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?! Empty Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?!

Post by Juventino89 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:10 am

Does castrol edge chose the best player of the tournament??!
I hope not because here's how their top 3 looks like
1cristiano ronaldo
2 pepe
3pique
Wtf guys no pirlo, alba, iniesta or balloteli in the top 3?
Does anyone know who chooses the best player?

Ps just look at their complete list it's a complete joke.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?! Empty Re: Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?!

Post by TrezeGent Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am

You want Balotelli in top3? Really? scratch
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?! Empty Re: Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?!

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

Balotelli top 3 rofl

Also I wouldn't look at Castrol that site is a joke. Here at Goallegacy we rate player's tournaments better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 am

Castrol rankings are a joke.

I stopped listening to the minutes after I found them, they are always wrong.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Guys pirlo is number 21?!!! Ps they chose the best player
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Number 21? Hahahahahahahahhahahahah. Can somebody please shut that site down? It's a joke who wil brainwash people who know little about football into thinking they're correct. Then I have to listen to them use castrol rankings to back up an argument.

Pirlo, Iniesta, DDR, Peirera (spelling?), Alba should be up there.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

TomJuve wrote:Number 21? Hahahahahahahahhahahahah. Can somebody please shut that site down? It's a joke who wil brainwash people who know little about football into thinking they're correct. Then I have to listen to them use castrol rankings to back up an argument.

You know what the best part is? Ronaldo is their main sponsor. So I gues that's why he's number one. Ronaldo only scored against two weak teams( the defense of Holland was sh*t) he failed against spain, germany and even Denmark.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Juventino89 wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Number 21? Hahahahahahahahhahahahah. Can somebody please shut that site down? It's a joke who wil brainwash people who know little about football into thinking they're correct. Then I have to listen to them use castrol rankings to back up an argument.

You know what the best part is? Ronaldo is their main sponsor. So I gues that's why he's number one. Ronaldo only scored against two weak teams( the defense of Holland was sh*t) he failed against spain, germany and even Denmark.

Let's not get carried away taking shots at Ronaldo. Personally, I can't stand him and I think he is soft, but he has been arguably one of the best players in the tournament. He does not have nearly the same depth in teammates on the Portugal team that Germany, Italy, and Spain have. He has carried his team for much of this tournament. And, for that, he deserves a lot of credit.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 pm

I wouldn't take these ratings seriously.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Juventude wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:

You know what the best part is? Ronaldo is their main sponsor. So I gues that's
why he's number one. Ronaldo only scored against two weak teams( the
defense of Holland was sh*t) he failed against spain, germany and even
Denmark.

Let's not get carried away taking shots at Ronaldo. Personally, I can't stand him and I think he is soft, but he has been arguably one of the best players in the tournament. He does not have nearly the same depth in teammates on the Portugal team that Germany, Italy, and Spain have. He has carried his team for much of this tournament. And, for that, he deserves a lot of credit.

Dude are you serious??? The whole team works for ronaldo and he stil manages just to score( this tournament) against weak defenses or weak teams. Don't get me wrong. I think he's an amazing player. But this tournament many were better
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I'll start by saying that I am serious, I guess if you're asking the question.

I said that he is "arguably one of the best players." I'm not going to to get into an argument over who has played better than whom. There have been great performances by a lot of players and strong arguments can be made for each of them. I don't think I said anything that is even close to absurd. I don't like Ronaldo personally, but I can still see that he played very well and is largely responsible for most of his team's success in this tournament.

I'll leave it at that because there is a Euro forum if you want to argue about Ronaldo. I don't care enough about him to carry this on in the Juve section.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?! 561111_443080032398885_2110770938_n
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:Hahahaha you got to be kidding me?! 561111_443080032398885_2110770938_n

and what exactly is your point with posting this picture in every thread? I think its disrespectful in the least and not even funny...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down