rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 am

saw this posted in my IRC channel

Guillem Balague ?@GuillemBalague
Drogba has got a clause that allows him to leave Shangai Shenhua for free if Barcelona came calling. He will meet the Spanish club tomorrow

Spanish press reporting Drogba will sign for Barca tomorrow

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by buddytaller Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:38 am

Creative journalism, they just saw Drogba in Barcelona and decided to make a story, he just signed a multi million pounds deal, less than a week ago, I doubt Barcelona will pay that much for a 34 year old striker, who play in the same position as Messi.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 am

Link

Chelsea to offer 7m pounds for Schurrle after Wigan turned down our 4m pound offer for Moses.

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:23 am

Kick wrote:Link

Chelsea to offer 7m pounds for Schurrle after Wigan turned down our 4m pound offer for Moses.

Laughing

RW option ?You already have Marin and Hazard for the LW(AM as well)..Are you guys giving up on Hulk ?

I think you guys should focus more on getting a goalscorer like Hulk imo.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 am

Malaga ready to pay 13m Euros for Fabio Quagiarella

link
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 am

Surag wrote:
Kick wrote:Link

Laughing

RW option ?You already have Marin and Hazard for the LW(AM as well)..Are you guys giving up on Hulk ?

I think you guys should focus more on getting a goalscorer like Hulk imo.

Yes, Schurrle would be the RW, he is also a decent goalscorer and can be back up CF.

I don't know if we ever wanted Hulk, have not heard anything in a while. Apparently we never logged a bid either.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 am

Personally i think its a bit of a risk going into the new season with Torres as your main goalscoring option..You might need an additional goalscorer too,someone who's prolific in front of goal.

Someone like Reus would've been great.I really do believe many top clubs missed out on him..He's a gem of a player.

I guess it seems the board have affirmed faith in Torres..Only time will tell if he can repay the trust.

Also what's up with the Sturridge situation ?Is he going to stay as backup or you would rather send him out on loan again ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:59 am

Surag wrote:Personally i think its a bit of a risk going into the new season with Torres as your main goalscoring option..You might need an additional goalscorer too,someone who's prolific in front of goal.

Someone like Reus would've been great.I really do believe many top clubs missed out on him..He's a gem of a player.

I guess it seems the board have affirmed faith in Torres..Only time will tell if he can repay the trust.

Also what's up with the Sturridge situation ?Is he going to stay as backup or you would rather send him out on loan again ?

Sturridge was our second highest scorer last season so he will remain at the club. Probably a super sub for RW/CF. I feel he will really push Torres for that Starting XI place but yes, Torres has the clubs faith and will be our main man next season.

Risky, but he will have HazMat behind him and maybe one or two more creative players too. So there will be no excuses this time.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am

Isn;t Schurrle left wing especially considering how he cuts in to the right and shoots with his right foot. Don't think he would do well in RW. Although the German fans will know more than me.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 am

Bruno Alves eyes Juventus switch

The father of Bruno Alves has revealed that the defender would jump at the chance to join Juventus this summer.

The Zenit and Portuguese stopper was linked with the club last August, but no agreement could be reached between the two clubs.

“My son could have joined Juventus a year ago,” Washington Alves told Tuttosport. “If Juve and Zenit come to an agreement then Bruno would happily move to Turin.

“He wants to play for a great club and the Bianconeri jersey would be an important opportunity. We’ll see what happens in August.”

The 30-year-old is currently on Euro 2012 duty with his country who will face Spain in the semi-finals on Wednesday evening.

The centre-back joined his current Russian club in the summer of 2010 when Porto accepted a €22m bid for his services.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am

"This is a shame. I thought that it would be sorted out much sooner," Vertonghen told Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad.

"As it looks now, I'll be at Ajax on July 2. I'm hoping for a solution, but I'm not expecting a solution.

"I have one advantage: Ajax have got a good coach who knows me. I play in a good, stable squad. Let's become champions with Ajax for the third time in a row."

"I'm shocked. The percentage is correct. It's unbelievable. I know that at Ajax a lot of things are leaking. When you hear it about other football players, you don't feel it. It's different when it's about yourself," he concluded.

Poor Spurs fans Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 am

Thiago Silva to PSG back on?

The Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting that Paris Saint-Germain’s move for Thiago Silva of Milan is still possible.

The two clubs held talks earlier this month about the stopper, with the French club apparently willing to offer almost €50m for the player.

Milan considered his sale, but President Silvio Berlusconi then opted against sacrificing the Brazilian international.

However, the player is now keen to be handed a new contract at San Siro which would see him earn as much as what Paris SG were offering him.

PSG are understood to have tempted him with a switch to Ligue 1 with a five-year deal worth €7.5m a campaign.

If Milan fail to meet his demands, there is a possibility that Thiago Silva could request a transfer and end up in France before the transfer window closes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 am

Malaga interested in Quagliarella

Fabio Quagliarella is on the radar of Spanish outfit Malaga – but a bid has yet to be made for the Juventus striker.

Reports over the last week have suggested that the club are ready to offer around €13m to the Italian champions for the forward.

However, speaking to Sport Italia, the agent of the former Sampdoria and Udinese man has cooled the reports.

“I won’t deny or confirm whether Malaga are keen on Quagliarella,” Beppe Bozzo commented. “I’m not aware of any concrete offer, but there is a timid interest.”

Quagliarella, 29, joined Juventus in 2010 from Napoli – initially on loan before being signed outright for a total cost of around €15m.

In April, the Italian international extended his contract in Turin until June 2015.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

Chelsea already have Lukaku too, however he'll probably be loaned out. Sturridge will most likely be backup imo.

---------------------

However, Correiro da Manha says Liverpool are willing to offer €30 million to beat United for Rodriguez's transfer.

Liverpool bidding 30m? Shocked

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am

nooooo malaga buy bendtner instead Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 3 Gun__1340701955_Giroud_2_120625PAFC
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

2 up front next season? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 pm

FFS Van Persie..Hurry up and decide your future.. Fast !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm

According to Bild Tottenham signed Sigurdsson from Hoffenheim. Reportedly €10m fee.

Also van der Vaart is close joining Schalke 04.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 pm

La Stampa says Juve GM Beppe Marotta has asked Atletico to keep him informed of Falcao's situation during the summer market.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah i read that.

Falcao Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 3 Flashfap

Wont happen though. Sad
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeh Atletico said they wanted to keep him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 pm

welll it looks like our two main targets are Martinez and Mandzukic

1. Man city were so stubborn with their demands.

2. Dzeko was insisting on having the same salary

3. Bayern will not pay for Dzeko and Martinez such a huge amount of money.

4. They skipped Dzeko to pay for Martinez, as Martinez deal is going in the right direction and the player will be landed soon in Bayern.

5. Mandzukic is different striker than Gomez, he is fast and can dribble and a good header and he will give variety in the attacking force.

6. Mandzukic price was a factor as well, as he will come between 10 and 15 million.
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:According to Bild Tottenham signed Sigurdsson from Hoffenheim. Reportedly €10m fee.

Liverpool..Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 3 37329810

Who's their midfield target now hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Roma prepare Ogbonna offer

Reports in the Italian capital are suggesting that Roma are preparing a bid for Torino stopper Angelo Ogbonna.

The player’s agent has this week admitted that the Giallorossi are interested and an offer may be on the horizon.

According to transfer speculation, Roma value the Italian international at €15m and they are preparing a cash plus player offer.

Roma are ready to bid €10m, plus offer Toro a youth team player – Giammario Piscitella or Federico Viviani – as well as one from the unwanted trio of Stefano Guberti, David Pizarro or Matteo Brighi.

Ogbonna is currently on international duty with Italy at Euro 2012.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Yeh VDV is linked to Hamburg, however he said this:

"I am happy and I am surprised myself how much I still love Hamburg, currently however there is no contact," he told Bild.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next