Jovetic off the market?

2 posters

Go down

Jovetic off the market? Empty Jovetic off the market?

Post by LWL91 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:21 am

Fiorentina have released a brief statement on their official website to make clear their position on Stevan Jovetic’s future.
The influential attacking star’s future has been the subject of much debate in Italy this summer, with Napoli and Juventus amongst those linked with a move.
However, in response to reports earlier this week hinting that the Bianconeri would be making a bid for the Montenegrin, La Viola have reasserted their position with regards the 22-year-old.
In relation to reports in the media about Stevan Jovetic, patron Andrea Della Valle insists that the player is not on the market,” read the post on Fiorentina’s official website.

The alternative

Out of contract 30.12.12 Shocked
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Jovetic off the market? Empty Re: Jovetic off the market?

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 am

If Fiorentina is only getting offers from non-Italian teams, I hope that they keep Jovetic. I hate seeing Serie A getting drained of all of its non-Italian talent. I appreciate that Udinese sold Isla and Asamoah to Juve rather than some EPL teams, which they probably could have easily done.

I think that Giovinco's return and Marotta's statement that he won't be sold to another team this transfer window have killed any chance of Jovetic joining Juve. Our current attack options right now are:

SS- Vucinic, Giovinco, and, when needed, Quags
CF- Matri, Quags, and, maybe, Boriello.

We are pretty much set at SS, but we will need a CF because I think either Matri will be sold or Boriello will not be brought back. Any money that could have been spent on Jovetic will be better spend on a world class CF and perhaps a young CF like Destro.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down