urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 16 Jun - 16:07:36

Adit wrote:
Full backs declines after 32 years of age on an average because it is a pace depending role. So those players have around 5 years of top level football in them ,Carvajal is 20 currently and will be ready to take over at that time. This doesnt make sense. They are quality players,can you show any better players whom are available on market?

i disagree, FBs start dropping in form at the age of 28/9, atm we have Arbeloa who is 29 and defensively solid i only started to hear their names this year, probably because of Dortmunds success and Nick overrating Debuchy Laughing

out of what ive seen of both which is very few games, i think Carvajal is better both offensively and defensively and its not like we are short in that area, if he gets promoted Ivan will get promoted to Castilla who is a carbon-coby of Carvajal

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat 16 Jun - 16:07:55

Debuchy and Pizczek are both good enough to start for Madrid. I would be happy with anyone of them.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 16 Jun - 16:10:32

Adit wrote:Debuchy is linked with Chelsea,Manchester united and Newcastle.

Piszasek is playing in German champions BVB and is linked with Real Madrid for a reason.

Both are quality players and are better than Arbeloa.

Thats wishfull thinking, Man U wanted Kagawa and bought him straight away, i only hear reports of the tittle tattle between his price and what Newcastle would offer, you dont think Man U have an extra 7 mill in their budget they can use??

Khedira plays for Spanish Champions, doesnt mean much really, this one is like that Ajax CB situation, where he gets overrated and then it turns out only one team wants him and are in for the running(Spurs)

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat 16 Jun - 16:11:49; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 16 Jun - 16:11:41

Debuchy has been linked with Real, Newcastle, Bayern, Man Utd, Chelsea, Roma, Inter, AC Milan, Valencia etc etc

He's a fantastic RB and been underrated for quite a while because he's exploding now dont mean he lacks quality.

Same goes Pizzasteak.

There's a reason iam so desperate for us to sign Debuchy, i dont get excited about scrubs ffs lol.

He's probably the best RB on the market currently and by quite some distance, if we were to sign him it would be a massive show of intent.

Who ever signs Debuchy will be very lucky and getting one of the most complete RB's in football today.

Because he's 26 and approaching 27 doesnt mean anything he is genuine quality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 16 Jun - 16:15:02

fair enough mole, but i am seeing things very differently from down here, and lol did you just add team??? where did Milan, Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea come from???

I am not saying he is shit, far from it, but i dont think they are the kind of players that would justify not promoting Carvajal... if it was Lahm then i would understand but those two I am afraid not
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 16 Jun - 16:21:33

Parma have again warned Juventus they will not get a discount on Sebastian Giovinco. “We invested in him when others wouldn’t and must be paid for his true value.”

The Atomic Ant is co-owned by the two clubs, who are in negotiations to decide whether he’ll go to Turin or Parma next season.

“Giovinco is co-owned and his overall worth must be divided in half,” general manager Pietro Leonardi told Sky Sport Italia this afternoon.

“If Juventus prove they have the right view of the player, then they will have an advantage in talks compared to other clubs.

“We invested in him when others wouldn’t and paid a big sum for this club’s standards. I don’t see why other clubs should not have to behave the same way.

“Parma paid €1m for the loan plus €3m to buy out half of his contract a year ago. I don’t see why Parma should have to pay when buying players, but once they are leaving the Tardini they are suddenly considered to be cheaper.

“The fact remains Parma do own half of Giovinco’s contract and if Juventus want him back then we must be paid for his true value.

“Giovinco is the best Italian player out there at the moment. Next week we’ll have a meeting and try to work out where we are in this situation.”

If the clubs cannot reach an agreement, the matter will go to a blind auction – both clubs put a bid in a sealed envelope and the highest offer wins the remaining 50 per cent of his contract.
hmm

Does this make things easier for us then hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 16 Jun - 16:22:21

halamadrid2 wrote:fair enough mole, but i am seeing things very differently from down here, and lol did you just add team??? where did Milan, Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea come from???

Milan, Madrid, Bayern have all been linked in the french press and Chelsea are linked almost daily and seem to be genuinely interested.

I think Milan and Bayern wanted him as a different option so it was a no go to start with as they have Abate and Lahm and more wanted him as a depth option and i get the feeling Debuchy wants to join a team where he can start.

So their links have died down, Arsenal have been linked too.

He is quality though, if you were to sign him you would see that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 16 Jun - 16:23:55

The Last time Mole hyped a player to this extent ...hmm

We know what transpired :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 16 Jun - 16:28:17

Surag wrote:The Last time Mole hyped a player to this extent ...hmm

Carroll? i was never serious about that lol... besides i'm not the only one hyping him..... this forum is full of people that have seen him for France admiring his quality.

Us going from Simpson to Debuchy is like when Barca went from Oleguer to Alves Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 16 Jun - 16:29:24

I was just kidding Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 16 Jun - 16:33:42

Javi Martinez is worth max 20-25m imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat 16 Jun - 16:57:47

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:The Last time Mole hyped a player to this extent ...hmm

Carroll? i was never serious about that lol... besides i'm not the only one hyping him..... this forum is full of people that have seen him for France admiring his quality.

Us going from Simpson to Debuchy is like when Barca went from Oleguer to Alves Laughing

must say , i've been very impressed by Debuchy as well . If Newcastle can sign him , it will be a big step forward on the pitch .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 16 Jun - 17:44:48

All we need is for him to get on the phone with Roman. Case closed. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 16 Jun - 17:50:12

Galliani:

“We’ll bring in a fifth centre-back,” he revealed. “If Genoa sign Chievo’s half share in Francesco Acerbi then it will be him.

“We’ll get a midfielder too or keep Mathieu Flamini or Alberto Aquilani. We are fine in attack.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 16 Jun - 18:49:25

Sky Sources: Gylfi Sigursson in talks with Liverpool and other Premier League clubs.

Does'nt say how many clubs or who they are though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 16 Jun - 18:53:36

Fiorentina have rejected a £20 million bid from Chelsea for Stevan Jovetic.

The Serie A side are keen to hold on to the 22-year-old striker and have snubbed an offer from Blues owner Roman Abramovich, says La Gazetta dello Sport.

Chelsea looking to build a FIFA team. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 16 Jun - 19:04:00

I don't believe it. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 16 Jun - 19:07:02

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich wants to carry on his summer spending spree - and is ready to snatch France right-back Mathieu Debuchy from Newcastle.

Lille star Debuchy, 26, was expected to move to St James' Park this summer.

But his performance for France against England at Euro 2012 turned heads at both Chelsea and Italian giants Inter Milan.

Newcastle still hope to get their man, but the Blues are keen to strengthen at Debuchy's position after freeing Jose Bosingwa at the end of the season.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-want-mathieu-debuchy-the-france-885041

Barrettinator wrote:I don't believe it. :coffee:

Neither do i :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 16 Jun - 19:13:57

Vilanova confirmed they'll be buying during the transfer window.

"It's true that we want to bring in defensive reinforcements, we've had problems there and we've had to adapt players," he said.

"We want a left-back and a centre-back. Up front we don't expect to bring in anybody else. This year Villa, Alexis and Pedro have suffered injuries, but next season we hope that will be ok. We also have Cristian Tello and Isaac Cuenca."

Vilanova also dismissed speculation linking Dani Alves with a move away from the club, describing the Brazil full-back as "one of the most important players in the squad" and said they are not looking to move on midfielder Seydou Keita either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat 16 Jun - 19:16:26

No mention of Affelay. hmm
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 16 Jun - 19:22:35

EarlyPrototype wrote:No mention of Cesc hmm

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 16 Jun - 19:23:31

Dzagoev, 21, said: “It is true that I am willing to try myself in other clubs, in another league, in Europe. I will think about it after the tournament.

“I set myself high standards and I do not think I have played two good games yet.

“Yes I scored in the last game but it was not as good as the first game. I lost the ball too much.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 16 Jun - 19:23:54

Chelsea dont need Jovetic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 16 Jun - 19:25:39

--------------Torres
---Hazard----Jovetic----Mata

:coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 16 Jun - 19:26:37

mtfootball wrote:Dzagoev, 21, said: “It is true that I am willing to try myself in other clubs, in another league, in Europe. I will think about it after the tournament.

“I set myself high standards and I do not think I have played two good games yet.

“Yes I scored in the last game but it was not as good as the first game. I lost the ball too much.”

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 16 Jun - 19:44:19

mtfootball wrote:--------------Torres
---Hazard----Jovetic----Mata

:coffee:
Won't work. I personally don't like Jovetic either.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum