Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
REWB
52 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

do you hope hazard with flop?

I hope hazard flops - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%I hope hazard flops - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 29 ]
I hope hazard flops - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%I hope hazard flops - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 24 ]

Total Votes : 53

I hope hazard flops - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope hazard flops

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Se7en wrote:I hope hazard flops - Page 2 AuAFySpCMAAIMUR

nothing wrong bar the "i'm going to manchester"

Before Chelsea won the CL, he had settled on Man City. But they did win, which he wasnt expecting, and things changed in his mind.

It has to be said that Chelsea courted him the longest, so it's only normal if he picks them. When his agent went out on the market to find a club for him, he offered Hazard to Madrid but the response wasnt good (dont ask me why because it was stupid), so he focused on England, then Chelsea made a huge offer to buy and loan him back to Lille in January.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm

lmao you guys think i want him to flop because he turned down arsenal? HE DIDNT turn down arsenal, we just havent got the money to go after him, just like we cant go after ronaldo and messi i dnt care that he is not going to arsenal WTF. i hope he flops because of the way he has treated his club imo, he has been disrespectful. and i think he thinks he is better than what he really is, simple. he is arrogant

Last edited by REWB on Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Neutral wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Neutral wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Depends on where he goes.
I don't think he'd suit Chelsea's system (where he's likely going). They are a hard, physical, disciplined team... at least if Di Matteo is coach...
Arsenal on the other hand would suit him ideally, but I doubt he's going there...
The premier league itself might be suitable for him, but it's hard to tell. One can be relatively certain, however, that he will not be performing against Stoke...

fkn andy gray seriously. even the worse are the idiots who listen to him. stoke are a horrible team. good players don't need to prove anything against them.

i wanted to him to fail if he went to city or chelsea because i felt he'd go for the money and that united or arsenal would be better for him footballing wise. two teams that need him more. but i hope he does well wherever he goes as i like players of small build doing well in the epl to shut the permfaces up.
So how do you figure Chelsea do not need him?

said a few days ago he wants to play in his preferred position. as a true no.10. which mata currently occupies.
He said he PREFERS to play there. Not that he MUST play there. You can make a case for United but do you really think any star player wants to join Arsenal these days? Think again, mate.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Not sure if to laugh at this thread, or just be sad for the pettiness of human kind.....

WTF is this?, just STFU you moron and get of your high horse

Last edited by REWB on Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:05 pm

REWB wrote:lmao you guys think i want him to flop because he turned down arsenal? HE DIDNT turn down arsenal, we just havent got the money to go after him, just like we cant go after ronaldo and messi i dnt care that he is not going to arsenal WTF. i hope he flops because of the way he has treated his club lillie imo, he has been disrespectful. and i think he thinks he is better than what he really is, simple. he is arrogant
Yes. smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
REWB wrote:lmao you guys think i want him to flop because he turned down arsenal? HE DIDNT turn down arsenal, we just havent got the money to go after him, just like we cant go after ronaldo and messi i dnt care that he is not going to arsenal WTF. i hope he flops because of the way he has treated his club lillie imo, he has been disrespectful. and i think he thinks he is better than what he really is, simple. he is arrogant
Yes. smoking

i already told you he didnt turn down arsenal, WE HAVENT BID FOR HIM
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 8:07 pm

# Arsenal fan rage thread about player leaving/ignoring them no 4
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 28, 2012 8:08 pm

No he wasnt, and every Lille fan will tell you that he has been nothing but honest. He stayed a year longer than everyone expected. when hard pressed by the medias he made a video saying that he was still a Lille player. Then when he was ready he announced what everybody already knew, he was leaving. Last i remember, he was ovationed to death in his last game, and never pretended he would stay there all his career.

You are mad because you couldnt even get in the race for a player that you probably used to love, someone who was repeatedly linked to Arsenal as the renouveau of the club (i can dig the threads), and now he is going to the city rival. Put a lemon on it, it gets better.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Adit wrote:# Arsenal fan rage thread about player leaving/ignoring them no 4

this is not a rage thread, it was just a humorous thread really, but some ass holes got to serious
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

No he wasnt, and every Lille fan will tell you that he has been nothing but honest. He stayed a year longer than everyone expected. when hard pressed by the medias he made a video saying that he was still a Lille player. Then when he was ready he announced what everybody already knew, he was leaving. Last i remember, he was ovationed to death in his last game, and never pretended he would stay there all his career.

You are mad because you couldnt even get in the race for a player that you probably used to love, someone who was repeatedly linked to Arsenal as the renouveau of the club (i can dig the threads), and now he is going to the city rival. Put a lemon on it, it gets better.
I hope hazard flops - Page 2 00982873_clap_gif
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm

REWB wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Not sure if to laugh at this thread, or just be sad for the pettiness of human kind.....

WTF is this?, just STFU you moron and get of your high horse

Calm down.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I just hope he makes his mind up already and announces where he'll be playing.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon May 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Even Mata ripped Stoke anew one. Better throw that myth away.

Not that only one mate, we beat Stoke 3-1 away and 3-0 at home and it should have been more its not hard to beat them lol.....

Theres many games i would be more concerned about than Stoke.
I'm sorry for upsetting everyone with the Stoke comments, but when I say Stoke, I'm using them more as a metaphor.
Stoke are the typical English team...
Long-balls, physical, stingy defense, etc.

It's pretty obvious that there are harder teams to beat.
Ask anybody in the world who they'd rather play against this Sunday, Man U/City/Chelsea/Arsenal or Stoke? They'd pick the first one.

My comment earlier was basically saying that Hazard might have his work cut out for him in the EPL.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Your an IDIOT, why would i be mad, just because he is not coming to arsenal? do you know how many players have been linked to arsenal but we haven’t got because of rival competition? That is just life, we have a limit to the price we pay for players and i have accepted that we won’t get the most pricy players. i knew from the beginning we weren’t going to get hazard, once man utd started showing an interest and because of the competition for him. why would i be buthurt from that? there are other players out there, i dont care if he plays for arsenal or not trust me, when were still linked with him i preferred other players like gotze or erikson, but even they now will not be within our budget, that is what it is to be an arsenal fan and i have accepted it. so there is no need for me to be buthurt, we were close to getting ronaldo but instead ronaldo went to man utd because they payed more...and im not buthurt about ronaldo am i? i loved him in the epl.
i generally believe what hazard is doing with lile is disrespect, if rvp did this:

i would be VERY angry with rvp or any other player. if rvp kept on talking about going to mancity or juve i would be very angry with him. it is disrespectful
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 pm

TA you didnt upset anyone with your comments just that Stoke are a tad overhyped and i feel if our players can dominate them then Hazard should have no problem at all Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Come on dude, you don't gotta call him an "IDIOT" to get your point across. Frankly, whether you admit it or not, this thread is quite petty... The title sounds nothing but like a bitter supporter's words.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 pm

teamanarchy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Even Mata ripped Stoke anew one. Better throw that myth away.

Not that only one mate, we beat Stoke 3-1 away and 3-0 at home and it should have been more its not hard to beat them lol.....

Theres many games i would be more concerned about than Stoke.
I'm sorry for upsetting everyone with the Stoke comments, but when I say Stoke, I'm using them more as a metaphor.
Stoke are the typical English team...
Long-balls, physical, stingy defense, etc.

It's pretty obvious that there are harder teams to beat.
Ask anybody in the world who they'd rather play against this Sunday, Man U/City/Chelsea/Arsenal or Stoke? They'd pick the first one.

My comment earlier was basically saying that Hazard might have his work cut out for him in the EPL.

stoke are NOT the typical english team, you need to watch the epl more, MUCH more.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:31 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Come on dude, you don't gotta call him an "IDIOT" to get your point across. Frankly, whether you admit it or not, this thread is quite petty... The title sounds nothing but like a bitter supporter's words.

i wouldnt have called him an idiot, if he didnt try to be a smart ass at the end
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm

So, basically you were looking for revenge...
Way to prove your point that this is not a petty thread... :coffee:
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 28, 2012 8:35 pm

REWB wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Your an IDIOT, why would i be mad, just because he is not coming to arsenal? do you know how many players have been linked to arsenal but we haven’t got because of rival competition? That is just life, we have a limit to the price we pay for players and i have accepted that we won’t get the most pricy players. i knew from the beginning we weren’t going to get hazard, once man utd started showing an interest and because of the competition for him. why would i be buthurt from that? there are other players out there, i dont care if he plays for arsenal or not trust me, when were still linked with him i preferred other players like gotze or erikson, but even they now will not be within our budget, that is what it is to be an arsenal fan and i have accepted it. so there is no need for me to be buthurt, we were close to getting ronaldo but instead ronaldo went to man utd because they payed more...and im not buthurt about ronaldo am i? i loved him in the epl.
i generally believe what hazard is doing with lile is disrespect, if rvp did this:

i would be VERY angry with rvp or any other player. if rvp kept on talking about going to mancity or juve i would be very angry with him. it is disrespectful

you clearly arent mad are you Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 pm

teamanarchy wrote:So, basically you were looking for revenge...
Way to prove your point that this is not a petty thread... :coffee:

as i said in my other comment, it started of humerus, but then it started to get serious with some of the high and mighty (i am the better human being) responses i got from some people.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 pm

REWB wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Come on dude, you don't gotta call him an "IDIOT" to get your point across. Frankly, whether you admit it or not, this thread is quite petty... The title sounds nothing but like a bitter supporter's words.

i wouldnt have called him an idiot, if he didnt try to be a smart ass at the end
So calling him an idiot was the best way to reply him? Suspect
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
REWB wrote:

i didnt reply to him by JUST calling him an idiot did I?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

REWB wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
REWB wrote:

Well you set the tone in your post by starting out with that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
REWB wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
REWB wrote:

Well you set the tone in your post by starting out with that.

yes i set that tone because he started it with the little smuggish comment at the end.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon May 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Chelsea it is. Not sure why he made that decision tbh.... the champions league must have deceived him
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next