Can Chelsea park their way to glory next season?

+22
Lord Awesome
CBarca
The Franchise
FalcaoPunch
kiranr
lenear1030
_LMG_10_
Onyx
goonbrain
Lex
Motogp69
RED
Katy Perry
la bestia negra
Guiltybystander
Blue Barrett
jibers
fatman123
Pedram
Kick
Bellabong
juanamo
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can Chelsea park their way to glory next season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Chelsea park their way to glory next season?

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 25, 2012 6:36 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:They tried it already against Barca. It almost worked lol.

At least in their home leg against barca, they attacked them. They gave them fight.

Milan and Chelsea this year against Barca :facepalm: didn't even try to attack in their home legs.
So bloody what? We won in the end. And we didn't win illegally or by cheating too. That's all that matters. Period.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can Chelsea park their way to glory next season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Chelsea park their way to glory next season?

Post by jibers Fri May 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:They tried it already against Barca. It almost worked lol.

At least in their home leg against barca, they attacked them. They gave them fight.

Milan and Chelsea this year against Barca :facepalm: didn't even try to attack in their home legs.
So bloody what? We won in the end. And we didn't win illegally or by cheating too. That's all that matters. Period.

Mate ignore them. Chelseas name is on the trophy. You guys for better or worse are the best in Europe whether anyone agrees or not.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm going to keep this simple.

No.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm

CBarca wrote:I'm going to keep this simple.

No.

Just like Barca were meant to retain the trophy easily.... :vagi:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Well Barca couldn't do it with their Possesion Obsession style. Don't think Chelsea would do the same, tbh.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Lex wrote:I feel bad for the fans who go to away games. Spend 90 minutes trying to get through parked cars and buses to get into the stadium, only to endure another 90 minutes of parked cars and buses INSIDE the stadium

And then there's the ride home.....

:lol!: :bow:

In any case can you imagine the butthurt if Chelsea are the first team in the CL era to retain the trophy? :lol!:

Also Jibers stop talking out of your arse, Chelsea are not the best in the world if that was the case they wouldnt have finished 6th ffs Laughing

I suppose Liverpool were the best when they beat Milan on penalties aswell? give me a break

As i pointed out in another thread there is no true best in the world at this time, everyone in the mix has failed at something.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri May 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Lex wrote:I feel bad for the fans who go to away games. Spend 90 minutes trying to get through parked cars and buses to get into the stadium, only to endure another 90 minutes of parked cars and buses INSIDE the stadium

In any case can you imagine the butthurt if Chelsea are the first team in the CL era to retain the trophy? :lol!:

Also Jibers stop talking out of your arse, Chelsea are not the best in the world if that was the case they wouldnt have finished 6th ffs Laughing

I suppose Liverpool were the best when they beat Milan on penalties aswell? give me a break

As i pointed out in another thread there is no true best in the world at this time, everyone in the mix has failed at something.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

They won the Cl, under a different management. The trophy for the best team inEurope has Chelsea. Deal with it. When Milan were wining it constantly without wining their league what does that mean? Pipe down rat face.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Laughing

So your the best in the world while being the 6th best in your own league?

Ok.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing

So your the best in the world while being the 6th best in your own league?

Ok.
U MAD?

Come back to me when Newcastle beat Barca and Bayern. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 pm

We have beaten Barca twice before infact we have a winning record against them :coffee:

I am not mad at all, its just using Jibers flawed logic Liverpool were the best in the world when they beat Milan on Penalties.....

My take on it....

I personally think this season has ended with no true best team....

Chelsea won the CL but finished 6th in the league.....

Bayern got to the final but were easily bested by Dortmund in the cup and league.

Madrid won thier league but lost to the only decent opposition that they faced.

City won the league in England but were knocked out in group stages of CL.

Juventus went through thier entire league campaign unbeaten and won the league but wasnt even involved in european competition.

And Barca were 2nd to Madrid in Spain and lost to Chelsea in the CL who as already pointed out were 6th in the PL how can you be the best if you finish 6th in your league?

Theres no outstanding candidate this season to decide who is the best for me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Maybe the Club World Cup will convince you. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Fri May 25, 2012 7:02 pm

I'd have to agree,IMO a team can only be undoubtedly "the best team in europe" if they do the double.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri May 25, 2012 7:04 pm

nobody gives a shiz banana

real question is can Munich pull of a never Munich next season banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

not if they play the same way again. definitely not.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Best team always almost wins the domestic league in 99.99 %

While in CL best team doesnt win majority of the time.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2