"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

+6
Juveman17
LWL91
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
salmano9
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:French journalist who are reporting the interest from PSG are talking about PSG trying to make of Higuain their Cristiano Ronaldo. They want to build a brand around him, they are signing world class players to support him (they have started talks with Alves), and they are soon going to be juggernaut like Bayern in Germany. From the info they have, Higuain is very very excited to be made the center piece of such a colossal project. PSG has no problem going over 40m because he is supposedly a request from members of the royal family.

So if i was a betting man, my money would be on PSG. Juve being a "bigger" really doesnt mean much in this case.

Why do you put bigger in quotations? Did PSG suddenly become a bigger and greater club than Juve when they were bought by a billionaire? Did they suddenly become a historical force in Europe? Last I checked they were even leading Ligue 1 despite all of their purchases last summer.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Juventude wrote:
I thought Pastore was your player you were building a team around. It's all the same with these teams with billionaire owners. Each new player is the savior. I'm sure in a year or two Higuain will be the second or third choice striker because PSG bought some new young player. If he comes to Juve, his role as top striker is guaranteed for years to come.

The bottom line is that every player has a part to play, both Pastore and Higuain will have a part to play.

But correct me if i am wrong but Pastore is not the scoring machine that Higuain is right?

please dont make up theories about what will happen in 3-4 years, it's cliche and it never serves any purpose. What if he goes to PSG and he guarantees his job for years to come by being awesome? what then?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what's wrong with being part of a project like City's or PSG's?

I see a lot of flaws in those projects as a player unless you are purely looking for money. If you truly want playing time, you don't go to a team where you are one of three strikers or CFs. Then, when you join a team like Man City or Chelsea, it becomes difficult to get transferred because those teams are giving players ridiculous salaries that even other top clubs can't afford. Look at AC's transfer for Tevez failing for salary reasons.

It's bad for the game. Give City a couple of years and they are going to have a mess on their hands with players that want to play, but they can't transfer them because of their salaries.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:
I thought Pastore was your player you were building a team around. It's all the same with these teams with billionaire owners. Each new player is the savior. I'm sure in a year or two Higuain will be the second or third choice striker because PSG bought some new young player. If he comes to Juve, his role as top striker is guaranteed for years to come.

The bottom line is that every player has a part to play, both Pastore and Higuain will have a part to play.

But correct me if i am wrong but Pastore is not the scoring machine that Higuain is right?

please dont make up theories about what will happen in 3-4 years, it's cliche and it never serves any purpose. What if he goes to PSG and he guarantees his job for years to come by being awesome? what then?

I'm not making up stories. I'm just calling it like I see it with what happens with these billionaire owned teams that spend like crazy.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Adit Sat May 19, 2012 3:43 pm

PSG offered 40 mill and 6 million wage for Higuain.

Madrid has not responded back yet.

Higuain has no problem going for PSG because he is French citizen and his mother is french.


Last edited by Adit on Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Juventude wrote:

Why do you put bigger in quotations? Did PSG suddenly become a bigger and greater club than Juve when they were bought by a billionaire? Did they suddenly become a historical force in Europe? Last I checked they were even leading Ligue 1 despite all of their purchases last summer.

"PSG" stands for Paris Saint-Germain. so we abbreviate by PSG, just like i would abbreviate Real Madrid by "RM". see?

why would i care about which club has greater history? it's completely irrelevant lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Juventude wrote:

I'm not making up stories. I'm just calling it like I see it with what happens with these billionaire owned teams that spend like crazy.
They are trying to sign Higuain to make him their star striker, so unless he chokes and becomes Torres 2.0, they are not going to try to sign someone else. simple as that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by stefanobada Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:French journalist who are reporting the interest from PSG are talking about PSG trying to make of Higuain their Cristiano Ronaldo. They want to build a brand around him, they are signing world class players to support him (they have started talks with Alves), and they are soon going to be juggernaut like Bayern in Germany. From the info they have, Higuain is very very excited to be made the center piece of such a colossal project. PSG has no problem going over 40m because he is supposedly a request from members of the royal family.

So if i was a betting man, my money would be on PSG. Juve being a "bigger" really doesnt mean much in this case.

Higuain is a very good player but I dont think he has the personality or playing style to build the brand of a club around .

Bayern Munich is a juggernaut but in know way do they operate like PSG/City , and these clubs wont reach that status this way
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm

If Higuain wants to be a big fish in the small pond of Ligue 1 then so be it.


No matter how strong PsG become, Ligue 1 isn't suddenly going to become a top league.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Juventude wrote:
I see a lot of flaws in those projects as a player unless you are purely looking for money. If you truly want playing time, you don't go to a team where you are one of three strikers or CFs. Then, when you join a team like Man City or Chelsea, it becomes difficult to get transferred because those teams are giving players ridiculous salaries that even other top clubs can't afford. Look at AC's transfer for Tevez failing for salary reasons.

It's bad for the game. Give City a couple of years and they are going to have a mess on their hands with players that want to play, but they can't transfer them because of their salaries.

AC Milan failed to transfer Tevez because the Pato deal fell through. They were hoping to collect the money from selling Pato, to buy Tevez. At the end, they had cash problems, nothing to do with the wages.

Higuain is not going into a team where there are competiting CFs, so that argument doesnt work.

As for player with big wages, if they really want out for playtime reasons, they will take smaller wages or rot on the bench lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 4:01 pm

stefanobada wrote:

Higuain is a very good player but I dont think he has the personality or playing style to build the brand of a club around .

Bayern Munich is a juggernaut but in know way do they operate like PSG/City , and these clubs wont reach that status this way

TomJuve wrote:If Higuain wants to be a big fish in the small pond of Ligue 1 then so be it.


No matter how strong PsG become, Ligue 1 isn't suddenly going to become a top league.


guys, If Higuain was to pick PSG ahead of you (that's of course if he leaves), it's not the end of the world you know?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by stefanobada Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm

he only leaving madrid for one of two reasons , maybe both Money/playing time starting position .
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 pm

I never said it was. All I mean is if Higuain would rather play in a less competitive league quality wise then it's his choice and I won't mind. I just think he would rather play in a bigger league at this stage in his career.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by stefanobada Sat May 19, 2012 4:09 pm

LOL its def not the end of the world . I think he is a very good player , but personally hes not my first or even second choice . We are just having a candid discussion like big boys and girls .......
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Adit Sat May 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Its not about the league he care..

Of course he likes to go to France because he is a french citizen and he lived there when he was young.

Besides that the project PSG has is one heck of a project,same like City's.

They are going to be a top club within couple of years. A club that is going to challenge for CL every year.

Sure Juve are also building as good if not better team but in the end i cant fault him for choosing PSG because the difference in quality between both teams will negligible in the future.Add the french factor too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Higuain doesn't even speak French lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

If he is leaving Madrid it's only because he wants to assume he top status in a big club or a club that aspires to win big trophies. He won almost everything with Madrid but the CL.

That being said, if he has to leave, it's only normal that he looks to take the biggest offer possible.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Adit Sat May 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Zealous wrote:Higuain doesn't even speak French lol

One does not simply get french citizenship with out speaking french

<insert lord of the rings>
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by stefanobada Sat May 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:If he is leaving Madrid it's only because he wants to assume he top status in a big club or a club that aspires to win big trophies. He won almost everything with Madrid but the CL.

That being said, if he has to leave, it's only normal that he looks to take the biggest offer possible.

Offer as in money / playing starting time ?
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Zealous wrote:Keep in mind that Higuain has a deal with Nike, PSG are going to get Nike's attention now with Pastore + Higuain plus other stars leading them.

The marketing potential is huge.

We have deal with nike to Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Why do you put bigger in quotations? Did PSG suddenly become a bigger and greater club than Juve when they were bought by a billionaire? Did they suddenly become a historical force in Europe? Last I checked they were even leading Ligue 1 despite all of their purchases last summer.

"PSG" stands for Paris Saint-Germain. so we abbreviate by PSG, just like i would abbreviate Real Madrid by "RM". see?

why would i care about which club has greater history? it's completely irrelevant lol.

I was referring to your use of "bigger" to describe Juve. You completely missed my point. I'm well aware of what PSG stands for.

Nevermind.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.


Keep telling yourself that as PSG may finish second in the Ligue 1 to the mighty Montpellier.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Juventude wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.


Keep telling yourself that as PSG may finish second in the Ligue 1 to the mighty Montpellier.

how is that relevant? Europe=/= national league
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.


and you want to say that its same winning torphy in France as playing and winning in Italy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Juventude wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh i meant that "big" club is something that works only for fans.

Players care about winning trophies and getting paid. at this point in time, you are not anymore of a force in europe than PSG.


Keep telling yourself that as PSG may finish second in the Ligue 1 to the mighty Montpellier.

how is that relevant? Europe=/= national league

Spending money like a top European club does not necessarily make you a top European club. So, I would say recent Europa League and Ligue 1 performances are very relevant in considering whether or not PSG is a force in Europe right now.

PSG may very well sign Higuain with all of their money, but they aren't a force in Europe yet.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum