Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
salmano9
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello Empty "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by salmano9 Sat May 19, 2012 11:50 am

Fabio Capello is of the opinion that Real Madrid forward Gonzalo Higuain would be an ideal summer signing for Juventus.

The Argentina international has had to compete with Karim Benzema for a starting berth for Los Blancos this season, with Jose Mourinho opting to select the French striker more often than not.

Capello, who has managed both the newly-crowned Serie A and La Liga champions, feels Higuain would be a hit in Turin.

"Higuain is ideal for the game Juventus play," the former England manager told Tuttosport.

"Gonzalo is a player who works hard for the team. He never stands still waiting for the ball, instead he goes looking for it, works back and harasses defenders when they have the ball.

"Then, in front of goal he is very good: he is a born striker. Just look at his scoring record.

"From the point of view of character, he is a great guy. He works hard and has a fantastic attitude. In that first season in Europe he was always the first to turn up to training, and was not scared of fighting for a place in the team," Capello confessed.

=====

He has a 150 mil buying clause lol... how are we going to get him knowing marrota is our director? Cavani way better and worth 40-45 mil!
Comon marrota dont screw it up for us! Forza JUVE!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

"Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello Empty Re: "Pipita Perfect for Juve"- Capello

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 pm

150m buyout clause doesnt mean he will be sold for 150m. dont take it so literally.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 19, 2012 12:34 pm

why then do they put this buy out clause?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 pm

to fend off any team to ever think about signing one of our player.

in this case, we reminded everything of the clause to make it known that he will only go for a very high price.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm

The buy out clause should be ignored. C Ronaldo has nearly a 1 Billion buy out clause.

The only thing a buy out clause means is that if you table an offer which meets the clause, the club has no real say in the transfer and it becomes up to the player.

He could still be sold for £1 if real madrid accepted that offer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks guys .. i want cavani though . perfect for juve , known in Serie A
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Yeah me too. But I wouldn't complain with Gonzalo.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 2:02 pm

hmm RvP is beast but injury prone but I love to have him. Cavani if u take out whole creativity he is another amauri in my eyes but with creativity he is beast.

so its Suarez,Higuain or Torres !

TORRES !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Falcao is still my dream signing. He has been for a long time.

But I have a feeling Higuain might be great at Juventus should be chose to come here.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 2:40 pm

TomJuve wrote:Falcao is still my dream signing. He has been for a long time.

But I have a feeling Higuain might be great at Juventus should be chose to come here.

Falcao always has been my dream Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 2:48 pm

I remember you speaking about him for a long time and rating him as highly as I do. Very Happy

I desperately want to see him in the CL.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Agnelli wants a star striker. I am sure he want someone really big and that means a 30+€ offer for somebody. I doubt Real Madrid would be able to hold back Higuain should we offer 30-35million € for him and he and his family is behind the move.. I think Higuain is very positive all of a sudden and as of right now think the chances of signing Higuain is way bigger then the ones of signing Cavani or Suarez.. Higuain is the better player as well imo!

Higuain > Cavani > Suarez :coffee:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 pm

imagine higuain playing for juve against real in las vegas.....tht would be sweet
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 2:56 pm

I'd be happy with Higuain. I really hope that we can get this transfer done early in the market. I don't want to have to wait until after Euros.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat May 19, 2012 2:58 pm

agreed. I hope he will be signed before as well. could become even more expensive later when the interest is lower from him and his family..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 2:59 pm

LWL91 wrote:Agnelli wants a star striker. I am sure he want someone really big and that means a 30+€ offer for somebody. I doubt Real Madrid would be able to hold back Higuain should we offer 30-35million € for him and he and his family is behind the move.. I think Higuain is very positive all of a sudden and as of right now think the chances of signing Higuain is way bigger then the ones of signing Cavani or Suarez.. Higuain is the better player as well imo!

Thing is, you are not the only club bidding for him, and from what i know, PSG will outbid you, while potentially offering higher wages. Anything below 40M and you wont sign him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
LWL91 wrote:Agnelli wants a star striker. I am sure he want someone really big and that means a 30+€ offer for somebody. I doubt Real Madrid would be able to hold back Higuain should we offer 30-35million € for him and he and his family is behind the move.. I think Higuain is very positive all of a sudden and as of right now think the chances of signing Higuain is way bigger then the ones of signing Cavani or Suarez.. Higuain is the better player as well imo!

Thing is, you are not the only club bidding for him, and from what i know, PSG will outbid you, while potentially offering higher wages. Anything below 40M and you wont sign him.

Ha! Thanks for the update.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 3:15 pm

I am more than sure he won't go for 40 mil it will come down to 30 mil and who offers more wage. But I think we have the edge. We are bigger club than PSG in every aspect, we have millions of fans, and ADP is retiring so the ' saviour ' and 'untouchable ' player in attack is wanted.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sat May 19, 2012 3:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I am more than sure he won't go for 40 mil it will come down to 30 mil and who offers more wage. But I think we have the edge. We are bigger club than PSG in every aspect, we have millions of fans, and ADP is retiring so the ' saviour ' and 'untouchable ' player in attack is wanted.

Well put, also with FFP coming into play we should start to see some more shrewd business and less ridiculous fees being payed . Owners can no longer hit the reset button at will
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 3:27 pm

French journalist who are reporting the interest from PSG are talking about PSG trying to make of Higuain their Cristiano Ronaldo. They want to build a brand around him, they are signing world class players to support him (they have started talks with Alves), and they are soon going to be juggernaut like Bayern in Germany. From the info they have, Higuain is very very excited to be made the center piece of such a colossal project. PSG has no problem going over 40m because he is supposedly a request from members of the royal family.

So if i was a betting man, my money would be on PSG. Juve being a "bigger" really doesnt mean much in this case.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I am more than sure he won't go for 40 mil it will come down to 30 mil and who offers more wage. But I think we have the edge. We are bigger club than PSG in every aspect, we have millions of fans, and ADP is retiring so the ' saviour ' and 'untouchable ' player in attack is wanted.

I agree. PSG is becoming a lesser version of Man City and, if Higuain is the type of player that wants to be a part of those projects, then we're better off without him. But we won't know if that's true until later this summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:French journalist who are reporting the interest from PSG are talking about PSG trying to make of Higuain their Cristiano Ronaldo. They want to build a brand around him, they are signing world class players to support him (they have started talks with Alves), and they are soon going to be juggernaut like Bayern in Germany. From the info they have, Higuain is very very excited to be made the center piece of such a colossal project. PSG has no problem going over 40m because he is supposedly a request from members of the royal family.

So if i was a betting man, my money would be on PSG. Juve being a "bigger" really doesnt mean much in this case.

I thought Pastore was your player you were building a team around. It's all the same with these teams with billionaire owners. Each new player is the savior. I'm sure in a year or two Higuain will be the second or third choice striker because PSG bought some new young player. If he comes to Juve, his role as top striker is guaranteed for years to come.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Keep in mind that Higuain has a deal with Nike, PSG are going to get Nike's attention now with Pastore + Higuain plus other stars leading them.

The marketing potential is huge.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 3:37 pm

what's wrong with being part of a project like City's or PSG's?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:French journalist who are reporting the interest from PSG are talking about PSG trying to make of Higuain their Cristiano Ronaldo. They want to build a brand around him, they are signing world class players to support him (they have started talks with Alves), and they are soon going to be juggernaut like Bayern in Germany. From the info they have, Higuain is very very excited to be made the center piece of such a colossal project. PSG has no problem going over 40m because he is supposedly a request from members of the royal family.

Why do you put bigger in quotations? Did PSG suddenly become a bigger and greater club than Juve when they were bought by a billionaire? Did they suddenly become a historical force in Europe? Last I checked they were even leading Ligue 1 despite all of their purchases last summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next