The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 23 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

+57
waitressinthesky
Mudcat
Kick
jcsc13
S
RealGunner
Fenris
BeamsvilleGooner
23arshavin23
The Verminator
silver
Emaharg
Flick
Be/\/ceCALI
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
Artilleristen
SchinnerC
Amar
usman111
Wilson37
6unner
dmize
Quinten Metsys
stano
Eman
boss
DuringTheWar
Gooner4ever
Ganso
REWB
Spider
Arsenalfaithfull
AnJl
SUPERCARTTS
beatrixasdfghjk.
Blue Barrett
DeviAngel
Lex
Sushi Master
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
Abramovich
djoe26
aleumdance
mani88
urbaNRoots
Twoism
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
lenear1030
SamuelJayC
MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Toure won't come back, he will try looking for the best deal he can get with most amount of cash, he is 31

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:00 am

Lewandowski said: “I have always dreamed of playing in the Premier League as it is direct and fast.

“I looked up to Thierry Henry at Arsenal – his speed, creativity and the way he scored goals.”

He’s also looking forward to proving he can perform on the big stage, starting in tonight’s game against Greece: “I’m ready for the pressure.” he said. “We have to win our games and if my goals help all the better.”
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Lewandowski said: “I have always dreamed of playing in the Premier League as it is direct and fast.

“I looked up to Thierry Henry at Arsenal – his speed, creativity and the way he scored goals.”

He’s also looking forward to proving he can perform on the big stage, starting in tonight’s game against Greece: “I’m ready for the pressure.” he said. “We have to win our games and if my goals help all the better.”

get poldi, fabianski, sczezny to get on the phone 5 way with wenger asap
23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 am

Christian Eriksen - "The best thing for me next season is to stay at Ajax. I'm not rushing into a big mistake move." - http://bit.ly/LdwuAq
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:38 am

'Bild' report that Lewis Holtby's contract at Schalke expires in 2013. Club could be forced to sell now for £6.4m - http://t.co/feNzvv3b
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Al zedera reporting a fee of 12 million has been agreed to sign giroud
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Al zedera reporting a fee of 12 million has been agreed to sign giroud
Arsenal? or any other team?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 pm

RMC Radio: Arsenal to go into negiotaions with Montpellier over Olivier Giroud in the coming hours. - http://t.co/epxKyoya

Giroud is Arsene Wenger's transfer priority - regardless of whether Van Persie stays or goes. Negotiations imminent.

Montpellier will sign Lukaku or Chamakh once Giroud joins Arsenal.

Olivier Giroud (25-years old) scored 24 goals in 41 games last season for Montpellier. Also netted 1 goal in 6 caps.

Smile
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

What's the legitimacy of RMC Radio Sam?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:44 pm

I was sceptical when Al Jazeera reported we had agreed a fee for Giroud, but I'm more inclined to believe that something is actually happening now that a second source is reporting it.

Saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if Al Jazeera jumped the gun a bit by saying a fee had been agreed. Negotiations sound more likely.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:'Bild' report that Lewis Holtby's contract at Schalke expires in 2013. Club could be forced to sell now for £6.4m - http://t.co/feNzvv3b

that is a steal
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 pm

atleast this time somewhere reporting it :coffee:
remember weeks ago when some Bleeps made up shit that canal+ .... :facepalm:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

If the club somehow manages to get Holtby and Giroud for less than £20mil that I would be one very happy fan.

It's hard not to get your hopes up when you see potential deals like that.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 pm

I want Giroud & Dzagoev. Dzagoev is out of contract in Jan, and will come cheap. We may have some competition from Italian teams if we go for him, don't think any of the top EPL team will go for him, as they already have that type of player.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Giroud and Holtby/Dzaegov sound good to me for the prices mentioned. I still think we should sign a right back though because we don't know how Sagna will recover from two leg breaks.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Dzagoev self-confessed chelski fan?Boooo
Holtby Admirer of Arsenal Wink

atleast there was one player that i would be sure he will perform consistently and now he is getting injured Sad

i would Trust Jenko if Bac is Back in october with competition with Coquelin for that spot

Last edited by Sina on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm

I would be just as happy with Dzagoev, as I do feel we could do with more goals from midfield. At the moment, though, it doesn't look like we're planning on buying a midfielder of that ilk.

I'm undecided on right back. I think Jenkinson is better than people think he is but I'm not too sure if I can trust him to cover the position for two or three months while Sagna recovers. Even then, we can't be sure if Sagna will be the same player when he comes back.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I believe Sagna will come back strong, I actually have no doubt he will come back strong, he is just too good and too determined to let it go
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Determination and talent won't guarantee a strong physical recovery, I don't doubt his spirit of his (forgive me) 'mental strength' but I don't want us to experience another fiasco where we're without a fullback and are forced to play a CB there.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:09 pm

MJGunner wrote:Giroud and Holtby/Dzaegov sound good to me for the prices mentioned. I still think we should sign a right back though because we don't know how Sagna will recover from two leg breaks.

i'm worried about sagna too, but im confident in jenkinson. coquelin can be solid there as well if needed
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 pm

MJGunner wrote:What's the legitimacy of RMC Radio Sam?

Radio Monte Carlo is pretty reliable.

French-speaking station in Monaco. One of the most popular stations in Europe.

Has several sources and links to Europe's top clubs, mainly in France (obviously).

First reported the Giroud to Arsenal story last month, I believe.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Johan Djourou's agent says that Napoli have offered £8m for the Arsenal defender. "Djourou enthusiastic about Italy." - http://bit.ly/NrmvsQ

Schalke coach Stevens: "Kalou wants to leave England, that could be our advantage in signing him." (via @Schalke_UK )

-------------

Think the £8m Djourou's agent says Napoli have offered for defender could include wages, so fee probably closer to £5m.

In any case, Djourou to Napoli for £5m-odd looks a good deal for all concerned. Would mean #afc need 4th CB, Lazio's Radu interests Wenger.

Last edited by Samuelj29060 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Holtby is an Everton fan. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

I like Giroud alot but does this mean RVP is leaving? He is too good for bench, i dont know if we will change the formation but even if we do we've already got Podolski who can play there too.

I've heared alot about Holtby from my friend and says he is a great talent and he is a bit like Götze. If he is that good then i would be more than glad.

Samuelj29060 wrote:Johan Djourou's agent says that Napoli have offered £8m for the Arsenal defender. "Djourou enthusiastic about Italy." - http://bit.ly/NrmvsQ

Schalke coach Stevens: "Kalou wants to leave England, that could be our advantage in signing him." (via @Schalke_UK )

-------------

Think the £8m Djourou's agent says Napoli have offered for defender could include wages, so fee probably closer to £5m

Lets hope that deal does happen.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm

djoe26 wrote:I like Giroud alot but does this mean RVP is leaving? He is too good for bench, i dont know if we will change the formation but even if we do we've already got Podolski who can play there too.

I've heared alot about Holtby from my friend and says he is a great talent and he is a bit like Götze. If he is that good then i would be more than glad.

Samuelj29060 wrote:Johan Djourou's agent says that Napoli have offered £8m for the Arsenal defender. "Djourou enthusiastic about Italy." - http://bit.ly/NrmvsQ

-------------

Think the £8m Djourou's agent says Napoli have offered for defender could include wages, so fee probably closer to £5m

Lets hope that deal does happen.

Absolutely. Would leave us with Vermaelen, Koscielny, Mertesacker as first-choice CB's, meaning 4th choice CB needed. Radu of Lazio linked.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Giroud will get enough playing time at arsenal, RVP played almost 50 games last season and with Euros now he will be burnt out if we keep playing him like last season and knowing his injury history and our backups not performing. Giroud would easily get game time
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next