NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Solskjaer Empty Re: Solskjaer

Post by aford92 Thu 17 May 2012 - 21:19

He did good things in Norway from what I hear but the Villa job is a horrible one. Poor squad, little money and over demanding fans. Alot like Sunderland in many ways. Razz
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu 17 May 2012 - 21:48

Won the title for Molde.

was very successful with our reserves.

He will do very well at Villa. Atleast miles better than Mcleash.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu 17 May 2012 - 22:20

aford92 wrote:He did good things in Norway from what I hear but the Villa job is a horrible one. Poor squad, little money and over demanding fans. Alot like Sunderland in many ways. Razz

Coming from a newcastle fan thats a defintion or irony considering all the boycotts & protests you lot had to force managers out.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu 17 May 2012 - 22:24

RED 80s. wrote:Won the title for Molde.

was very successful with our reserves.

He will do very well at Villa. Atleast miles better than Mcleash.

Always liked Ole my self, think this might be a bit too soon for him though.

Its weird Villa fans and the press seem quite impressed with the apointment. He has won one norwegian title, yet all the press about that fella who took over wolves has been negative, and he won multiple titles in the same league.

I think fergie will help him out loaning him some players and maybe selling him some of the fringe players cheep.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 17 May 2012 - 22:25

How easy a fan forgets about his team's rather sketchy managerial past after a bit of success but I'm not the one to interfere with healthy rival banter. Carry on gents.

As for dear old Ole, I wish him the best there. Let's hope the Villa chairman and fans give him some breathing room to work with. Certainly he'll do better than Eck...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu 17 May 2012 - 23:51

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:
aford92 wrote:He did good things in Norway from what I hear but the Villa job is a horrible one. Poor squad, little money and over demanding fans. Alot like Sunderland in many ways. Razz

Coming from a newcastle fan thats a defintion or irony considering all the boycotts & protests you lot had to force managers out.

Yeah, managers like Souness, Big Sam and Kinnear. Who wouldn't want them out?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu 17 May 2012 - 23:56

Robson, no manager is ever good enough for the jawdee nation.

You will probably be wanting Pardew out come christmas is newcastle arnt challenging for the title.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:00

I know alot of people that are f*ckin gay for Pardew Laughing we could finish mid table next season and people would still want him stay Laughing

So yeah forget that idea Laughing

Also most people would be happy with top 8 and a cup run they i have spoken too....

Also Laughing @ bringing up Robson again Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:13

You were all gay for Ba not so long ago he was the best thing since sliced bread. Now he is shite and wouldnt really be bothered if he left.

The same will happen next season if you arnt competing with your main rivals man utd and man city for the title.

I bring up Robson because it is fact you hounded him out after finishing 5th in the league, which is related to the comment Aford made about over demanding fans.

Infact its very much the opposite, we loved Mcarthy and didnt want him to leave even when he relagated us with a a record league points low.

We worshipped Keane and didnt want him to go. We were thankful to Sbragia for keeping us up.

The only manager we have turned on is Bruce after he sold out best players and barely won a game in 12 months.

Big difference between that and the way newcastle fans go on protesting and forcing people out. You are hardly ever off the managers back.

Doc hit the nailon the head perfectly. Very selective memory newcastle fans have. Dont think they have a geordie word for hypocrite.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:18

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:

We worshipped Keane and didnt want him to go. We were thankful to Sbragia for keeping us up.

The only manager we have turned on is Bruce after he sold out best players and barely won a game in 12 months.

Big difference between that and the way newcastle fans go on protesting and forcing people out. You are hardly ever off the managers back.

Anymore shit you want to make up? Laughing

I know plenty of Sunderland fans that despise him and think he's shit ( and thats putting it mildly) Laughing

Also no one wants Ba to leave, the only thing that might have been said that he would be easier to replace than Ben Arfa or Cisse which is true....

Also challengers City and Utd? You really do make to make shit up dont you and further hammer home the stereotype of Sunderland fans Laughing

As i already said if we finish top 6 again next year that will be considered a successful season...... but continue making shit up if you must...

Also your best manager in the premier league era was spat on and had water thrown at him.... dont force managers out?

right....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:21

Silly me, i thought this was a thread about Ole :vagi:

Hope he's given a proper chance at Villa, but what can you do with dross like Ireland, Heskey and Delph
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:31

This Sunderland-Newcastle rivalry seems bloody intense, never seen such kind of random hate. They cant even stand eachother. This dwarfs anything we have, how did you say this was like our rivalry with Atleti Mole? Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:34

Actually youl find it was Robson who was spat at by newcastle fans. Reid had a pint of beer allegedly chucked at him in pre season. I dont think this was ever even confirmed by Reid its just soemthing newcastle fans try to bring up on their forum to justify the ill treatment of their own managers. Theres also a difference between one disgruntled fan than 50,000 loud mouth geordies getting their bellies out and protesting to get rid of managers.

If finising top 6 was good enough for the jawdee nation why did they force Robson out when he finished 5th. So many contradictions.

It was meant to be Lex but they are obsessed with me.

But on topic Learners private jet has been spotted in Norway, newspapers have had to remove stories relating to the appointment of a new Villa manager until tomorow due to a press embargo.

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Fri 18 May 2012 - 2:22

To be fair, Villa has quite a few decent young players who McLeish failed to utilise. Albrighton was too often benced and Bannan arguably the team's best passer/playmaker played out wide on the right wing :facepalm: If he can get the best out of Ireland (provided that he stays) and Agbonlahor, get a few players in, I don't see why they can't do well.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri 18 May 2012 - 6:47

Holman and Solskjaer to take Villa to 4th place next season. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri 18 May 2012 - 8:18

A retarded chimp with one arm would be better than Agent McLeish, sent by Birmingham to sabotage Villa
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 18 May 2012 - 12:51

Obsessed yeah right Laughing i just responded to your false accusations as usual....

Anyway Bhends if Mcleish was sent to Villa by Birmingham to sabotage them who sent Mcleish to sabotage Birmingham hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri 18 May 2012 - 17:59

Sols Kjaer. Related to the Roma defender? LOL
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)