Seppuku
TheRedStag
Guiltybystander
kiranr
M99
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 pm

pdolson wrote:stupid transfers like carroll for 35 mil pounds make cesc look like he's worth way more. arsenal will regret not taking this offer. in the end the mighty barca will have the upper hand.

sorry ?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Magricos wrote: If Arsenal was to bid 20mil for Benz is that an insult to Real Madrid ?

why would arsenal bid 20m for Benz when we bid 30m for him before he went to madrid ? Or when our bid got rejected by madrid for 25m in jan ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 pm

RealGunner wrote:
pdolson wrote:stupid transfers like carroll for 35 mil pounds make cesc look like he's worth way more. arsenal will regret not taking this offer. in the end the mighty barca will have the upper hand.

sorry ?

That comment really baffeled me. Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

That time of the year I see...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Magricos wrote: If Arsenal was to bid 20mil for Benz is that an insult to Real Madrid ?

why would arsenal bid 20m for Benz when we bid 30m for him before he went to madrid ? Or when our bid got rejected by madrid for 25m in jan ?

Hypothetically.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Magricos wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Hypothetically.

Most probably, however it also depends on how much the club actually rates him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 pm

gkamtu wrote:this gud news for gunners fans and bad news to barca..

Why? We want to keep Thiago and don't want Cesc
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

If torres is worth 50 then Fabregas is atleast 40 IMO
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

They say his value is lower because how often he is injured and he has a year less on his contract. Makes sense, Cesc comes with that Gunners "made of glass" seal of approval.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

windkick wrote:
gkamtu wrote:this gud news for gunners fans and bad news to barca..

Why? We want to keep Thiago and don't want Cesc

I concur...I will be happy with any news that point towards the deal breaking down lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:28 pm

30m? He's worth at least 40m imo. They really don't need him right now if they intend to keep Thiago. Also Xavi isn't done yet.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Was Luis Aragonés there to personally hand deliver Fabregas from his mothers womb or something? Where does this tacky idea that Cesc belongs to Barcelona and that the club is his home come from?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:46 pm

He is legit Catalan, came up through the Barcelona school, his best friends are there, his idol is the manager...

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him back since we have Thiago. But I do understand that he wants to go "home". He just has too much honor for Gunners to stand up and hand in a transfer request
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

If Fabregas stay's at Arsenal for the rest of his career despite Pep's hard on for him i will consider Rosell a god in human form.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

windkick wrote:came up through the Barcelona school
Like how he came up through the Arsenal ranks? And he's been here longer, so doesn't that technically mean he's more ours? Just going by your logic....

windkick wrote:his best friends are there

Could've fooled me

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Rvp-cesc_1920502b

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=3gczw

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=43420068

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=bcqc

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=zbddy

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=60jvb

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=1qonk

Arsenal reject €30m offer from Barcelona for captain Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=huqka
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Yea so I guess I said his ONLY best friends are Puyol and Pique huh? I guess he has made ZERO friends with Arsenal?

Btw, I LOVE how Gunners HAVE to get defensive and start a argument about Cesc. I mean, I am on ya'lls side, I don't want Cesc back.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Arsenal have rejected a £27m offer from Barcelona for midfielder Cesc Fabregas, with the London club placing a minimum £44m valuation on the 24-year-old.

27 million, wow.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Arsenal have rejected a £27m offer from Barcelona for midfielder Cesc Fabregas, with the London club placing a minimum £44m valuation on the 24-year-old.

27 million, wow.

He is staying then Twisted Evil

Rosell is officially a god in human form offering less and less each yr then Pep finally get's to work with Cesc and will cost next to nothing by the time Don Sandro is done. Twisted Evil

ALL HAIL SANDRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 pm

windkick wrote:Yea so I guess I said his ONLY best friends are Puyol and Pique huh? I guess he has made ZERO friends with Arsenal?
Your point was Barcelona is apparently his home because "his best friends are there" which is nonsense given that he has just as many friends at Arsenal
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Alibi bid? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
They don't want him this year. either Fab forces his way out himself or stays for another year when Xavi will really need a replacement Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm

izzy26 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

sorry ?

a lot arsenal fans or fans in general are saying if 35 mil pounds was paid for carroll than fabregas should be worth way more. of course fabregas is more valuable than carroll but im pretty sure no way carroll should be worth 35 mil. probably the most ridiculous transfer price in history and everyone agreed when it happened. but now arsenal fans seem to be forgetting carroll's silly transfer price.they are acting as if he's actually worth it and are using it to compare it to fabregas's bid. why should barca have to pay for liverpool's dumb transfer bids. 30 mil euros is more than enough for a player barca built.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 pm

pdolson wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

sorry ?

a lot arsenal fans or fans in general are saying if 35 mil pounds was paid for carroll than fabregas should be worth way more. of course fabregas is more valuable than carroll but im pretty sure no way carroll should be worth 35 mil. probably the most ridiculous transfer price in history and everyone agreed when it happened. but now arsenal fans seem to be forgetting carroll's silly transfer price.they are acting as if he's actually worth it and are using it to compare it to fabregas's bid. why should barca have to pay for liverpool's dumb transfer bids. 30 mil euros is more than enough for a player barca built.

You are going to have a tough time in these forums with that attitude like previous Barcelona supporters with the same attitude.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Wenger is mean Sad I wonder how bad Cesc feels every time he goes to join up with the national team pale
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm

pdolson wrote:
a lot arsenal fans or fans in general are saying if 35 mil pounds was paid for carroll than fabregas should be worth way more.

The Carroll deal was 35m becauseof two factors - Liverpool desperately needed him ( last day , Torres left ) , Newcastle didnt really want to let him go unless a really really good offer was made .(Carroll was a massive fan-favourite and an important player )

The condition with the selling club is comparable in the case of Cesc , Arsenal really have no reason to sell him . And no , Arsenal arent desperate for money . So its only logical that if Barca really need Cesc , they need to offer a lot more .

I dont understand why it's too hard to understand , Cesc is contracted to Arsenal , and will be sold only if according to Arsenal's terms .I mean rumours are last season Barca turned down a 100m bid for Messi from City , no footballer is worth 100m right ?

And the Barca made Cesc so they can pay less argument is plain stupid . really .

Finally , the question of what Cesc wants . I believe if Cesc really wants it , he can force a move to Barca anytime . Practically , a club cant hold onto a player against his wishes , and it make no sense for a team to do that .

drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2