Mr Nick09
Blue Barrett
47 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:He's right though.He went to win titles and In his first season he won more than he ever won with Arsenal.
Nasri wouldn't even be known by anybody if Wenger hadn't bought him.

Yeah doing one or two things in Ligue 1. Big frakkin deal!

Not true bro,football exists in France too and he was cream of the crop there.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Lex wrote:What's really scummy about that is that he's talking about Kos, Sagna and Diaby, his French compatriots. A truly, truly classless dickhead

so you are perfectly happy with denilson's, bendtner's, almunia's, arshavin's, djourou's, diaby's and chamakh's contribution to the club yes?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:He's right though.He went to win titles and In his first season he won more than he ever won with Arsenal.

Chelsea got Drogba from Ligue 1....And from Marseille too...Actually Many clubs were looking into the possibility into signing Nasri When he was in France.He was A pretty big thing there,They were calling him the closest thing to Zidane France have had since he retired and some things like that.
Nasri is no Drogba.

I don't even need to say more.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Shocked Laughing

Classless, but who can blame him?

He still gets abused by gunners lol. He is just giving back to the community.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

What do you expect from a player who's manager says that 4th place is like a trophy?!?!?According to what he said,He left to win trophies and that is exactly what he did.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue May 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Chelsea got Drogba from Ligue 1....And from Marseille too...Actually Many clubs were looking into the possibility into signing Nasri When he was in France.He was A pretty big thing there,They were calling him the closest thing to Zidane France have had since he retired and some things like that.
Nasri is no Drogba.

I don't even need to say more.
It was just an Example..
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Yeah, Nasri was a very bright prospect when he emerged from the bowels of Marseille so he was pretty known in the football world. Wenger didn't make Nasri, he just gave him a more famous platform to work on. The player comment was indeed a very low blow and considering Nasri's biggest contribution is the transfer fee Arsenal got from Man City, it might be a tad bit hypocritical.

Everything else is banter, good old banter...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Nasri is just giving back what he got over the year. Its classless but hey Winner is always right and loser is always wrong , Nasri is the winner in this situation.

He was right about the title thing btw, Wenger saying top 4 is like a trophy definitely explains the lowering of standard.He won the title and he is right on that regard.

Not too sure about his money talk btw.

And his jab at Arsenal players who simply earns with out effort hmm

Interesting
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:The myth that Wenger made Nasri is the most bullshit I've ever heard.

I like Wenger, and he gets serious merit for signing people like Toure and Gallas and making them into amazing players.....but Nasri....come on.

I knew Nasri before he moved to Arsenal (mostly because some fool and me being young I had to check that out) but yea.....I'm pretty sure everyone knew of Nasri and his talent long before he signed for Arsenal.

WTF are you saying? We sold Gallas to Arsenal for Cole + £5M.

My bad, wrote Gallas instead of Fabregas Laughing

You're failing to understand a key point here, Nasri was as highly rated as a young player can be.....long before he got to Arsenal.

Arsene made nothing, he didn't improve spectacularly, he showed slower than expected progression.

Wenger...is the guy that tried to move him to CM.

Saying Wenger created him is ridiculous....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Don't have a problem with this at all. I don't have a personal like or dislike of the guy so my stance isn't fueled by my attitude towards him unlike other Arsenal fans. Some of his comments are accurate, and maybe more or less justified such as his desire for trophies.

Selling him was great business for us though. He was completely overvalued after performing for half a season on good form. The best part about letting Nasri go was that he wasn't even an instrumental part of the team. He's a pretty good player on form, but he's certainly someone you can still perform at the same level without. This has even been the case at City tbh.

The insinuation of Arsenal not being a big club compared to City is laughable, but to be objective our ambitions haven't exactly matched our status although that seems to be changing for the better, slowly but surely.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

The only reason Wenger said 4th place is like a trophy becsue we were kicked out of all the competition and our only aim was to finish in the top 4.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

umm wenger has signed a lot of unknown wonderkids i agree

but nasri was fairly well known and would have signed for some big club or the other lol. he was in the french euro 2008 squad as well before he made the move to arsenal if iam not wrong
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Good time to post this, I think:

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans - Page 2 As81XkjCEAEWKqQ

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Whether or not nasri has a point, this just makes him look like an idiot lol

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans - Page 2 Nasri11
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

yeah jay that was perfect timing.... lol :facepalm: myself
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 pm

I don't understand some ex-Arsenal players like Adebayor and Nasri. They move for top money deals, obviously take shit for it but who cares? Why the need to come back and rub it in if you're off doing so well?

My theory is that some guys are just c*nts.

You're not getting nicer managers than Wenger and respect should be demanded at all times.

Nasri might have been half-known (sorry, it was mostly Arsenal exploiting the French market back then) during his teenage years, but it's bullshit to think any manager other than Wenger would have developed him so fast. Arsenal has suffered over the years due to risking youngsters in top level fooball, FFS.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Nasri is not even half of the player he thinks he is, he was one of City's worst players.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I don't understand some ex-Arsenal players like Adebayor and Nasri. They move for top money deals, obviously take shit for it but who cares? Why the need to come back and rub it in if you're off doing so well?

You're not getting nicer managers than Wenger and respect should be demanded at all times.

Nasri might have been half-known (sorry, it was mostly Arsenal exploiting the French market back then) during his teenage years, but it's bullshit to think any manager other than Wenger would have developed him so fast. Arsenal has suffered over the years due to risking youngsters in top level fooball, FFS.

developed him so fast? Nasri only had six good months in his last season with arsenal. Look im not saying that Wenger deserves no credit, but you guys are pushing it up a bit for me. Nasri was a star at Marseille after Ribery left, it was obvious he was going to be a quality player.

As for Nasri, it's a reaction of spite against Arsenal fans who have abused him for ever since he considered leaving. You cant say it's not true, it's not exactly like Arsenal fans let it go when he moved. So you can put the blame on everywhere, you are calling him a c*nt here, he is calling you losers in the press.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue May 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Btw Wenger said that when Arsenal were already in 4th place...Maybe Nasri changed his opinion..I dont know.Even if he went for the Money,He got more money and he won a trophy too.So I think it was the right move.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue May 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Unfortunately for Nasri, the footballer is always expected to be the bigger man in these situation. They're expected to keep quiet as thousnads of fans throw abuse at him. Even if he keeps quiet, thousands of fans are still going to abuse him.

If he makes one legitimate point, it is that fans should move on from him. We do seem to give a player who we deem to be average quite a lot of attention, don't we?

He can say what he likes. I really just don't care about him anymore and I wish other Arsenal fans could do the same thing.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I don't understand some ex-Arsenal players like Adebayor and Nasri. They move for top money deals, obviously take shit for it but who cares? Why the need to come back and rub it in if you're off doing so well?

developed him so fast? Nasri only had six good months in his last season with arsenal. Look im not saying that Wenger deserves no credit, but you guys are pushing it up a bit for me. Nasri was a star at Marseille after Ribery left, it was obvious he was going to be a quality player.

As for Nasri, it's a reaction of spite against Arsenal fans who have abused him for ever since he considered leaving. You cant say it's not true, it's not exactly like Arsenal fans let it go when he moved. So you can put the blame on everywhere, you are calling him a c*nt here, he is calling you losers in the press.
You're absolutely right. He had 6 decent months and that's it, and this is with Wenger putting his faith in him, throwing him in top level PL matches and CL football when better players are available, just to develop him.

Considering after all that his return, I doubt he could have been half the player he was at another club. If Wenger couldn't make you into a GOAT player then you're destined to be mediocre, IMO.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes he would have been able to become just as good, i dont know why you are assuming otherwise, it's not like Wenger recruited him when no one believed in him or Wenger found him in some small Ligue 2 club. He is not even top 10 in his position, i dont think Wenger did anything special with him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Samir Nasri Official ‏ @SamNasri19
@piersmorgan it's for sunshine http://yfrog.com/g031692396j

nasri's bet with Morgan

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Fans - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=576&filename=31692396
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue May 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

You're absolutely right. He had 6 decent months and that's it, and this is with Wenger putting his faith in him, throwing him in top level PL matches and CL football when better players are available, just to develop him.

Considering after all that his return, I doubt he could have been half the player he was at another club. If Wenger couldn't make you into a GOAT player then you're destined to be mediocre, IMO.
What "better players" that were available?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 15, 2012 11:11 pm

We got 25m for Nasri.

10M for Podolski.
10M for Arteta.
10M for Gervnino.

No one gives a shit about you Nasri.

I thank Man City for paying 3 times what Nasri is worth on last year of his contract.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

What "better players" that were available?
Anyone with experience and not an unproven youngster.

He didn't come cheap, either, so it's not like one of those bargain Arsene buys.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next