Die Borussen
Khaled
BiasedMilanFan3
rwo power
The Messiah
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Top 10 Teams to watch out for Next Season CPL Empty Your Top 10 Teams to watch out for Next Season CPL

Post by The Messiah Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 am

1: Real Madrid
2: Bayern Munich(I know Dortmund humiliated us, but we're different in Europe)
3: Barcelona( still waiting to see how they will react to Pep departure, otherwise they would be 1st)
4: Manchester City
5: Manchester United
6: Borrusia Dortmund
7: Juventus
8: AC Milan
9: Arsenal
10: PSG/Schalke 04.

And Chelsea of course if they beat us.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Teams to watch out for Next Season CPL Empty Re: Your Top 10 Teams to watch out for Next Season CPL

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 am

Well, I always watch out for the German teams, of course, and I really hope that Borussia M'gladbach gets through the qualification. And then I will certainly watch FC Basel again (provided they navigate the quali, too). And I guess Juve deserves some attention (okay, I admit it, I mean Gigi XD). Other than that I will probably let the tides of the matchday decide what I'll be watching.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Teams to watch out for Next Season CPL Empty Re: Your Top 10 Teams to watch out for Next Season CPL

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 14, 2012 9:18 am

City and United I reckon
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon May 14, 2012 9:18 am

rwo power wrote:Well, I always watch out for the German teams, of course, and I really hope that Borussia M'gladbach gets through the qualification. And then I will certainly watch FC Basel again (provided they navigate the quali, too). And I guess Juve deserves some attention (okay, I admit it, I mean Gigi XD). Other than that I will probably let the tides of the matchday decide what I'll be watching.

Where is your list..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon May 14, 2012 9:19 am

Guys, you can't be that lazy to make a list, lets see how competitive the Champions league will be next season
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 9:21 am

Idrisozet wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, I always watch out for the German teams, of course, and I really hope that Borussia M'gladbach gets through the qualification. And then I will certainly watch FC Basel again (provided they navigate the quali, too). And I guess Juve deserves some attention (okay, I admit it, I mean Gigi XD). Other than that I will probably let the tides of the matchday decide what I'll be watching.

Where is your list..?
Oh, prose doesn't suffice? Okay, then in list form:
- Bayern München
- Borussia Dortmund
- Schalke 04
- Borussia M'gladbach (provided they qualify)
- FC Basel (provided they qualify, but I would so love to see Yann Sommer in the CL again!)
- Juventus Turin (to do some Gigi watching Very Happy)
- whatever else I fancy the current matchday. Maybe some Arsenal to see how Szczesny does.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 am

Malaga.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon May 14, 2012 12:04 pm

with order
1. man city
2. real madrid
3. juventus
4. bayern
5. barca
6. psg
7. malaga
8. gladbach
9. dortmund
10. olympiakos Razz

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

To watch out for meaning what hmmm... anyway I take it as persoanlly I would especially keep an eye on for various reasons:

Real, Barca, Juve, Bayern, Dortmund, Man C, PSG, Chelsea, Atletico, Ajax
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Taking Juve out because even if we were doing awful I would naturally be interested, so:

Dortmund
Montpellier
City
Malaga
PsG
Galatasaray (Been a while, think they're getting CL)
AC Milan
Udinese
Man united (returning, will be interesting.)
Monchengladbach.

I left out the Bayerns, Madrids, Barcas because they're nothing new in recent times. Not much will change they'll all be up there.

My list is for outside favourites and dark horses.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Mon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Idrisozet wrote:1: Real Madrid
2: Bayern Munich(I know Dortmund humiliated us, but we're different in Europe)
3: Barcelona( still waiting to see how they will react to Pep departure, otherwise they would be 1st)
4: Manchester City
5: Manchester United
6: Borrusia Dortmund
7: Juventus
8: AC Milan
9: Arsenal
10: PSG/Schalke 04.

And Chelsea of course if they beat us.

Dortmund over Juve, Milan and Arsenal? hmm

1. Barca
2. Real
3. United
4. Bayern
5. Milan
6. Juve
7. Arsenal
8. City
9. Dortmund
10. PSG
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 15, 2012 2:53 am

1-Milan
2- Juventus
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 3:08 am

it's a delicate situation to decide between Tottenham and Chelsea.

You see how much Bayern would mean to Tottenham fans right now.

So it's like 2 clubs against one, plus the whole German clubs will always support Bayern, regardless of the rivalry, that's what makes Bundesliga different from other leagues..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 am

I think you guys are overrating this Juventus squad personally. To balance league play and champions league play some work is still to be done. No doubt that they should be a force, but the market will significantly matter.

Just imagining the minutes that Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio will be faced with makes me cringe a little bit. Not to mention they are a couple quality signings away from really being an impressive team- and they need to make these signings now because Pirlo is not getting any younger.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 am

Luca wrote:I think you guys are overrating this Juventus squad personally. To balance league play and champions league play some work is still to be done. No doubt that they should be a force, but the market will significantly matter.

Just imagining the minutes that Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio will be faced with makes me cringe a little bit. Not to mention they are a couple quality signings away from really being an impressive team- and they need to make these signings now because Pirlo is not getting any younger.

Any team that goes a season unbeaten will always be a treat and should be feared.

But nevertheless Juventus still needs to sign 2-3 players if they want to challenge for the competition.

otherwise with this current squad I see them getting to Round of 16, quarter-Semi Final, there about

if they sign 3 more players, 2 world-class wingers and a top striker, they will have potential to get to the final and winning it will be anybody guess.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 am

Playing 3 days a week is rough. Especially for important players.

Juve needs to spend some money to improve their squad as a whole.

They won't regret doing so.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Luca wrote:I think you guys are overrating this Juventus squad personally. To balance league play and champions league play some work is still to be done. No doubt that they should be a force, but the market will significantly matter.

Any team that goes a season unbeaten will always be a treat and should be feared.

But nevertheless Juventus still needs to sign 2-3 players if they want to challenge for the competition.

otherwise with this current squad I see them getting to Round of 16, quarter-Semi Final, there about

if they sign 3 more players, 2 world-class wingers and a top striker, they will have potential to get to the final and winning it will be anybody guess.

Absolutely, I agree. I'm just saying, they aren't as complete as other squads, not yet.

They just need a bit more quality in certain spots.

animal.crackers wrote:Playing 3 days a week is rough. Especially for important players.

Juve needs to spend some money to improve their squad as a whole.

They won't regret doing so.

Juventus will spend. It just depends on who.
Conte has requested two attackers, one winger and a defender. And there is three possible CMs that could be signed (Verrati, Pogba, Nainggolan)

I think that Conte has the right idea.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue May 15, 2012 3:25 am

Dzeko for sale.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 3:26 am

Juventus are never afraid to sign players, that's why I respect and love them, plus their legendary players like Buffon, Nedved and Del Peiro effect
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 am

True. Though, with a few additions at CM and CB Juve could be a very dangerous side. Juve is one helluva squad at full strength. If they prioritize the Champion's league, they could be scary good. However, if they're playing Barzagli, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio consistently in Serie A and CL, then they won't excel at either. They need at least passable cover in both positions.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 am

Dzeko would fit Juventus perfectly, he'll boss Seria A all season long, even better than Ibrahimovic.

They should also look at Vargas as well.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 3:34 am

animal.crackers wrote:Dzeko for sale.

He burned that bridge a little while ago

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Tue May 15, 2012 3:37 am

Luca wrote:
He's back on the market. You could seriously use a Dzeko anyway Wink.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 am

Luca wrote:

of what difference does it make, at least now you can get him for a lesser amount.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Luca wrote:

of what difference does it make, at least now you can get him for a lesser amount.

That's true. I'm not sure if I would be against the move, just not as exciting as the prospect of some other potential signings. I'm also just unsure if his style fits Conte's style and that is what is most concerning.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next