Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
fatman123
Blue Barrett
Chelsea786
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chelsea sign Hulk??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea sign Hulk???

Post by Ganso Tue 15 May 2012, 11:24

Hulk is very creative,ask falcao.mata and hulk upfront is more than enough

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 15 May 2012, 11:59

Faaarrrrrkkkkkkkkk

Good buy if its true.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue 15 May 2012, 12:14

Drogba
Hulk-Mata-Ramires
Mikel/Romeu-Lampard
Cole/Bert-JT-Luiz-Ivanovic
Cech

that XI is just as good as any other in the league imo, youve got enough creativity there with Hulk, Mata and Lampard, Ramires offers alot on the counter, youve got a clinical finisher in Drogba and Romeu and Mikel are both sound defensively (ok not so much Mikel)
From that all id like to add would be another mid like Banega into the double pivot but i dount we'd see that. Still with that XI all we need to do is move the deadwood depth players like Kalou, Malouda, Essien etc out and buy young cheap replacments ie Marin and promote more youth
I think if Lukaku get a loan at a PL club where he'll play regularly the season after he should be ready to get similar treatment to Bertrand got at the end of this season
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 15 May 2012, 12:37

fatman123 wrote:
Drogba
Hulk-Mata-Ramires
Mikel/Romeu-Lampard
Cech

that XI is just as good as any other in the league imo, youve got enough creativity there with Hulk, Mata and Lampard, Ramires offers alot on the counter, youve got a clinical finisher in Drogba and Romeu and Mikel are both sound defensively (ok not so much Mikel)
From that all id like to add would be another mid like Banega into the double pivot but i dount we'd see that. Still with that XI all we need to do is move the deadwood depth players like Kalou, Malouda, Essien etc out and buy young cheap replacments ie Marin and promote more youth
I think if Lukaku get a loan at a PL club where he'll play regularly the season after he should be ready to get similar treatment to Bertrand got at the end of this season

I agree but I would put him on the right and play Ramires down the left which would allow Cole/Bertrand attack much more.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue 15 May 2012, 13:58

Kick wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
Drogba
Hulk-Mata-Ramires
Mikel/Romeu-Lampard
Cech

I agree but I would put him on the right and play Ramires down the left which would allow Cole/Bertrand attack much more.

Didnt think of that, good call
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed 16 May 2012, 21:38

I'm getting super excited hope this really pans out :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3