Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
fatman123
Blue Barrett
Chelsea786
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea sign Hulk??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sign Hulk???

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Nameless wrote:Forget about Sturridge, we need higuain on the squad and he is set to leave in Madrid.
Yeah even after Mourinho said he's going nowhere? We're not getting Higuain.
Didint you see his celebration at Madrid? He gave away a hint that he is leaving, besides he told Pastore that he is listening every offers.
Mou wants him to stay but ultimately its Higuains decision.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Higuain is overrated unless you get him for around £25m.. I prefer a Falcoa or someone who can create, score, dribble, trouble defences and tap in goals.. Higuain would need supply all the time and if we mess up on that then we will end up getting a torres lol..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 1:35 pm

You prefer Falcao, do you even know in what squad his best suited for?
Chelsea do not have the players(except Mata) nor the chemistry fit for Falcao, he would end up being useless and rotting in bench.
Oh and lol at Higgy being overrated.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Mon May 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Falcoa would suit our team plus we are building. If he was not suited we wouldnt be interested and many other teams. Did you see him in Europa Final???? TBH our only naturally creative player is Mata so whoever we bring in will need support from midfielders

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Chelsea786 wrote:Falcoa would suit our team plus we are building. If he was not suited we wouldnt be interested and many other teams. Did you see him in Europa Final???? TBH our only naturally creative player is Mata so whoever we bring in will need support from midfielders
'
stopped reading after this.

Falcao can excell in any team, but the fact is you dont get the best out of him by playing it simple. Falcao wasnt exactly a very good player from the start of the season for Patetico, but now when Simeone has taken the helm, its clear to say that Atleticos attack is built the way Falcao excells the most. That is linking up withing his mates constantly, chemistry, creativity, and passing through the defence.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Higuain dosent need that kind of service to get the best out of him. Even as a 2nd striker for us, he has scored almost the same amount of goals as Falcao. Majority of the goals Higgy has scored have been manipulating opposition defence and good positioning and screamers.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 14, 2012 6:31 pm

What he is saying is that, more creative midfielders are on the way. But I don't think its for Falcao or any new striker. Its for Torres.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

If Drogba leaves we will need a WC striker with the thought of him playing with Torres plus what if Torres fails again or maybe chips in with just average goals then???

All the top teams has at least one top striker if not two and at the moment Chelsea has non. Hmmm???

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 14, 2012 11:10 pm

I have faith in danny at CF personally, I don't think of Drogba left and we signed a winger like Hulk that we would be in massive trouble.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Though Gil doesnt seem to rate him (for reasons I dont quite get) I think he would be a great signing. I would take him at Barca so quickly.

Watching him the last, 3-4 seasons I can only say I have been lucky to watch him grow.

Everything he does is with power and force, from dribbling to shooting but he can unleash a finesse shot equally too. He also has an eye for a pass and Falcao will attest to all the goals he created for him.

His weakness? He is selfish at times but you kind of forgive him because he has such a great shot you understand he has to try it often. Sort of like Cristiano, he shoots alot..though, he is still less selfish than Cristiano.

He is a diver, which annoys some (not me) and doesnt always get the decision which of course frustrates fans.

He now has a end product to his game, going from his first season when he played great but didnt really score many, he now gets his goals. Keep in mind he takes freekicks and pens so of course that inflates his tally.

Missed quite a few games last season with injury, had a stop and start season but obviously did very well when he played. Though, some Porto fans have been annoyed by him a bit..as I said, sometimes selfish.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:Though Gil doesnt seem to rate him (for reasons I dont quite get) I think he would be a great signing. I would take him at Barca so quickly.

Watching him the last, 3-4 seasons I can only say I have been lucky to watch him grow.

Everything he does is with power and force, from dribbling to shooting but he can unleash a finesse shot equally too. He also has an eye for a pass and Falcao will attest to all the goals he created for him.

His weakness? He is selfish at times but you kind of forgive him because he has such a great shot you understand he has to try it often. Sort of like Cristiano, he shoots alot..though, he is still less selfish than Cristiano.

He is a diver, which annoys some (not me) and doesnt always get the decision which of course frustrates fans.

He now has a end product to his game, going from his first season when he played great but didnt really score many, he now gets his goals. Keep in mind he takes freekicks and pens so of course that inflates his tally.

Missed quite a few games last season with injury, had a stop and start season but obviously did very well when he played. Though, some Porto fans have been annoyed by him a bit..as I said, sometimes selfish.

My pm's to you are stuck in the outbox and not to the sentbox, but anyhows it doesn't matter.

I know for sure that he won't flop in the league and his physical side, but his eye for a pass is something new for me which is very good to find out. If he is less selfish than Danny then I'm sure it's fine and being less selfish than Ronaldo well that's a good start some what haha.

He will get the Drogba treatment if he starts diving here (man of his size etc etc).

Would you take him to Barca as a starter??
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Hulks agent posted on twitter he is one step from Chelsea and will sign when he gets back from the summer break
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 14, 2012 11:34 pm

From WAGNH

Since AVB left Porto for Chelsea, we’ve heard some people saying Hulk and/or Falcão would go to Chelsea with him. None of those moves proved to be true, but now things have got a little bit serious.

Star-divide

One of his agents, Carlos Leite, is well known by the Brazilian football "back office". Since the latter 2000s he and his agency has been representing many top Brazilian players. He helped with the transfers of Willian and Anderson to Shakhtar Donetsk and Porto, respectively. His involvement in Anderson’s trade made him close to Mano Menezes, now coach of Brazil’s national squad, and other players close to Mano like Lucas Leiva and André Santos.

Carlos takes a very open approach regarding negotiating, and is known as a good man manager, which explains why he’s got over 60 players on his books.

He usually utilizes his Twitter feed to communicate with his players and to respond some comments from the media. His last tweet was this one:

Chelsea sign Hulk??? - Page 2 Hlk_agent_medium

Translation (as his tweet "in English" was poorly translated in Google): "Hulk really is within a footstep to Chelsea. Final agreement will be met only when the player comes back from vacation".

Now it all depends on how badly Chelsea wants the player, as we can only assume that a fee was already accepted by Porto.

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/5/14/3019989/why-take-the-hulk-rumours-seriously#storyjump

Oh damnnnn shit getting serious Cool
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 am

banana

Yes!!!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

I want Hazard as well or Neymar lol..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 am

Chelsea786 wrote:I want Hazard as well or Neymar lol..
We're not getting either LOL.

You'd have to pay in excess of £45M to get those.

Not worth it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Chelsea786 wrote:I want Hazard as well or Neymar lol..
We're not getting either LOL.

You'd have to pay in excess of £45M to get those.

Not worth it.

Nah Hazard going for £35m.. worth it if he is that good plus Hulk might cost us £40/45m and he has dissapointed against top clubs.

Anyway dont mind signing and WC winger/attacker and maybe another bargain CM and good RB.. then maybe look for few other areas once players leave.

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 15, 2012 1:10 am

Abramovich wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Though Gil doesnt seem to rate him (for reasons I dont quite get) I think he would be a great signing. I would take him at Barca so quickly.

My pm's to you are stuck in the outbox and not to the sentbox, but anyhows it doesn't matter.

I know for sure that he won't flop in the league and his physical side, but his eye for a pass is something new for me which is very good to find out. If he is less selfish than Danny then I'm sure it's fine and being less selfish than Ronaldo well that's a good start some what haha.

He will get the Drogba treatment if he starts diving here (man of his size etc etc).

Would you take him to Barca as a starter??

Nah, he isnt as selfish as Danny lol

Yes, I would take him at Barca as a starter. That unless Villa and/or Pedro come back to old form, which I dont think they will.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 am

Sturridge has scored and he may benefit from Selfishness like Ronaldo does and many others but maybe he needs a manager to guide him and improve decision making...

Sturridge can shoot both feet and can create which he did a lot under AVB and recent weeks has impressed at time just he would be better when our team start passing and keeping the ball than chasing it because without the ball he brings nothing to Chelsea unless starts improving his defence and workrate.

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 am

Watching video's Hulk is like playing fifa.

He shoots from outside the box and beats the keeper at the near post. Funny stuff.

Whether or not he is the player Chelsea should be after is the real question, I don't doubt he will improve the squad.

I do have two questions, first, when does he get back from holiday? (please be soon) and two, if Roman wants to play like Barca, why buy a direct, strong winger over a creative Hazard like player?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 2:38 am

Kick wrote:Watching video's Hulk is like playing fifa.

He shoots from outside the box and beats the keeper at the near post. Funny stuff.

Whether or not he is the player Chelsea should be after is the real question, I don't doubt he will improve the squad.

I do have two questions, first, when does he get back from holiday? (please be soon) and two, if Roman wants to play like Barca, why buy a direct, strong winger over a creative Hazard like player?
No idea. albino

That just tells you that the media have the ability to make up bullshoite and everyone would believe it. None of the journalists that mention that bull are close friends with Roman are they? LOL
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 15, 2012 4:02 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Kick wrote:Watching video's Hulk is like playing fifa.

No idea. albino

That just tells you that the media have the ability to make up bullshoite and everyone would believe it. None of the journalists that mention that bull are close friends with Roman are they? LOL

Gotta find out when he comes back, I hope it is soon.

I never understood why he would want to change as our style works. Brutish players dominating physically. I think a mixture of bruts and skills could work wonders in the EPL and in CL. Creative players make the goals and the bruts score them by bullying the defence. E.G Drogba's goal verus spurs in FA cup. Although I don't know who set it up.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue May 15, 2012 4:12 am

I don't know why but I don't like it since he is left footed..

I was hoping for a more creative midfield signing. Really curious now of what will happen to Torres and Lukaku. I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see the former wearing blue the next season
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue May 15, 2012 9:28 am

Torres aint going anywhere Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Torres aint going anywhere Smile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 am

Hulk is very creative,ask falcao.mata and hulk upfront is more than enough
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next