Conte as special as Mourinho

4 posters

Go down

Conte as special as Mourinho  Empty Conte as special as Mourinho

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Alessio Tacchinardi believes that Juventus boss Antonio Conte could rival Jose Mourinho as a coaching phenomenon.

Conte won his first Scudetto this weekend when the Old Lady netted the title at the first attempt following his summer move from newly promoted Siena.

“Conte, like Gianluca Vialli, was always a leader on the pitch and his experience was greatly needed,” Tacchinardi, a former teammate in Turin, told Radio Mana Mana.

“Conte is on the right road to become a great Coach like Mourinho. To be unbeaten in the Italian championship is absurd...”

The so far undefeated Juve lifted the championship with a game to spare after they beat Cagliari 2-0 on Sunday evening.

“The Scudetto was thoroughly deserved,” Tacchinardi continued. “Juventus played entertaining and dynamic football, while the squad was stupendous.

“It reminds me of my first Juventus and it’s a nice story after all that has happened. Italian football was missing Juventus and fortunately they have returned.”

The former Italian international also praised three players in particular for their efforts at the Juventus Stadium.

“Andrea Pirlo has run this season like he never has before. I didn’t expect him to work like Gennaro Gattuso and have the class of Zinedine Zidane.

“Mirko Vucinic has understood what it means to play for Juventus, while the player who impressed me the most was Andrea Barzagli.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte as special as Mourinho  Empty Re: Conte as special as Mourinho

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 2:19 pm

:bow: The Invincible One :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm

long way to go to be equal to that comparison , but a great way to start
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm glad he mentions Barzagli...
very underrated player but a real beast in the defence line...we couldn't have done it without him...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down