rwo power
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
BiasedMilanFan3
Bellabong
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The transfer of the season? - Page 3 Empty Re: The transfer of the season?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 06, 2012 4:09 am

PSG or even Anzhi are most probable move unless Man City let Tevez go and get Higuain but because the price that they can get for Tevez is not anywhere close to Higuain makes it a tad unrealistic but OiL Money can come handy

I dont know how long is his contract but the only way out for him is to wait till it ends and join Man United or Juventus

Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun May 06, 2012 4:12 am

I would agree Sorano Totti, if it weren't for the fact that Higuain is a young, very talented player who will not waste away his career just for money. He has plenty of potential for money at Madrid.

Anyone would rather be second choice striker at Madrid than first choice in Chechnya against blah teams. He does have options, it is not like Madrid wants him out or as if he is a pity case who gets zero minutes.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun May 06, 2012 6:19 am

He'll end up somewhere meaningful. Doubt that he'll come to chelsea unless torres is sold and drogba leave. But then again, chelsea spent a big chunk of money for sturridge and lukaku, what's the point? I know higgi can play on the wing, but he's a beast up front. And didn't they try to convert sturridge to the wing?

Higgy probably going somewhere he can play frequently, not being rotated. If he's in a rotation, might as well just stay in RM and win more silverwares now pep is gone.

My guess, it would be Juventus, or maybe totenham (if they don't sell modrid or bale), or maybe AC/bayern ( bayern's AML/AMR are made of glass).

Doubt that he would settle into city. More competition even.

PSG isn't a bad choice, he'll win something there in the future. However, i believe he wants real CL challenge.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 am

Higuain might bench Gomez for extended period of time if gomez isnt careful or he become lazy lol

He fits the bayerns one striker game perfectly and is even better finisher than Gomez. Although Gomez is better .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 am

Adit wrote:Higuain might bench Gomez for extended period of time if gomez isnt careful or he become lazy lol

He fits the bayerns one striker game perfectly and is even better finisher than Gomez. Although Gomez is better .
That's what I said. Bayern are the only top team in Europe where a poacher based player would succeed at highest level.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am

I'm with EarlyPrototype on this, Higuain would fit Bayern very well, but there is just no reason for him to go there, he can be a rotational player at Real as well, and if I were him I'd rather take my chances against Benz than against Gomez, not because he's necessarily better, but I'd be willing to bet that any current Madrid starter is closer to falling out of favor than any given starter at the, generally more patient, Bayern club.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3