inderbaby
dronte
juve_gigi
Lynx100
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Possible formations : Juve go back to 4-3-3 with Pepe Borriello Vucinic - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible formations : Juve go back to 4-3-3 with Pepe Borriello Vucinic

Post by Lynx100 Sun May 06, 2012 8:29 am

absolutely. I get that without question. But in October - people here are crying out for Quags and Matri...All of a sudden 6 months gone by - theyre not longer good enough for the Juventus of tomorrow - Its just really sad.

What REALLY gets me though - is that on top of all that, theres talk of signing Morons like Boriello and not extending ADPs contract.

What the hell is this world coming to??

I would keep Quag and Matri - They are more than capable backups for next year. Vucinic, Quag, Matri, new SS (Jovetic), new Striker (Cavani), and bring back Immobile and were actually OK for next year.

Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Possible formations : Juve go back to 4-3-3 with Pepe Borriello Vucinic - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible formations : Juve go back to 4-3-3 with Pepe Borriello Vucinic

Post by dronte Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 am

From what I've heard Conte gonna deploy 3-5-2 again with Vucinic & Matri up front, and Pepe is gonna play in De Ceglie's spot

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

Lynx100 wrote:absolutely. I get that without question. But in October - people here are crying out for Quags and Matri...All of a sudden 6 months gone by - theyre not longer good enough for the Juventus of tomorrow - Its just really sad.

What REALLY gets me though - is that on top of all that, theres talk of signing Morons like Boriello and not extending ADPs contract.

What the hell is this world coming to??

I would keep Quag and Matri - They are more than capable backups for next year. Vucinic, Quag, Matri, new SS (Jovetic), new Striker (Cavani), and bring back Immobile and were actually OK for next year.

As you said we have to keep them both as we're short on strikers and I'm 100% agree that they are more than capable to be backups for likes of Jovetic and Cavani (I prefer Higuain though)
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2