Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 28 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 pm

goal.com Rolling Eyes

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:26 pm

I've been fairly quite about criticizing our management on the transfer front this summer, but if we lose my favorite player to City because of wages I'll seriously consider becoming a billionaire and buying the club :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I've been fairly quite about criticizing our management on the transfer front this summer, but if we lose my favorite player to City because of wages I'll seriously consider becoming a billionaire and buying the club :coffee:

Would be stupid to try to compete with City at wages and they've got a vacancy in CB, so anything could happen. Hopefully though we'll stand firm and make them go after someone else than Agger (or Skrtel).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I've been fairly quite about criticizing our management on the transfer front this summer, but if we lose my favorite player to City because of wages I'll seriously consider becoming a billionaire and buying the club :coffee:

Would be stupid to try to compete with City at wages and they've got a vacancy in CB, so anything could happen. Hopefully though we'll stand firm and make them go after someone else than Agger (or Skrtel).

Last year when Torres left Liverpool this is what Agger said

It is unacceptable to play for one of Liverpool’s arch rivals,” he said.
Agger also pledges his loyalty by stating he would never consider a move to another English team, but has no hard feelings towards his former team-mate who he wishes the best of luck at his new club.
“For a Dane, it’s about having respect for the club you play at. I am proud to be able to pull on my Liverpool jersey and will never go to another club in England. I would never go to Manchester United or Everton, for example. It’s about a form of respect for the club.
“I suppose Liverpool got a lot of money for him and, if the player doesn’t want to be there any more, there is no reason to keep him. I should say I think everyone at Melwood liked him and still do, because he is a good guy and we wish him all the best in a blue shirt – except against us.”

If he were to leave, I don't think he'll move to another team in England.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Marca linking us with Sahin finally (was only a matter of time, really).

http://www.marca.com/2012/08/06/en/football/real_madrid/1344279374.html

Not sure how Sahin makes sense if we're pushing ahead with the Allen deal, especially with the players we already have in midfield.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 am

RedOranje wrote:Marca linking us with Sahin finally (was only a matter of time, really).

Not sure how Sahin makes sense if we're pushing ahead with the Allen deal, especially with the players we already have in midfield.
I'd rather pay 15 mil for Sahin, tbh. Not that I don't think Allen is a good player. I just don't like the sound of the fee we're rumored to be considering. If we really do pay around that figure for Allen, the jokes about overpaying will never cease. He may well be worth it in the long run, but he's not going to live up to that price tag for the next few seasons.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 am

Goodbye Agger. shame you are being forced out

F*ck FSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

donttreadonred wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Marca linking us with Sahin finally (was only a matter of time, really).

I'd rather pay 15 mil for Sahin, tbh. Not that I don't think Allen is a good player. I just don't like the sound of the fee we're rumored to be considering. If we really do pay around that figure for Allen, the jokes about overpaying will never cease. He may well be worth it in the long run, but he's not going to live up to that price tag for the next few seasons.

Question is, would Madrid accept 15m for Sahin and if so what are our chances of beating out ManUtd or Tottenham for him? Also, would you rather have Allen for 15m or Sahin for 15m with a Madrid buy back clause?

Ah Sepi, again with the pendulum impression.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 am

Sorry but I think Liverpool have no chance for Sahin, maybe I'm wrong though, we will find out.

He supposedly denied Tottenham due to no CL football (which I find reasonable to believe) and since then has been strongly linked to Arsenal. However, I do think that if he were to move to the EPL, it would be to one of Man U, Arsenal, or Tottenham. Man U and Arsenal compete in the CL every year, and Tottenham have/haven't been for a couple years, and when they haven't been, they've been knocking on the door for fourth (in some cases actually finishing fourth but missing out Sad )

As sad as it is to say for a club with such history like Liverpool, at this very moment in time you guys just don't look like large contenders for a CL spot. I don't think a player like Sahin would be content with leaving Madrid for a team that as of right now isn't challenging for an EPL title or playing in the CL.

If he rejected Tottenham for near the same reasons (as Tottenham are somewhat in the same situation but slightly better), I have a very hard time thinking he would go for Liverpool.

Perhaps I'm putting to much credence in the fact that he did not seem happy with going to Tottenham.

I think the Allen transfer works well for you guys, partially because I don't see the Sahin one very likely.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 am

I hope Dempsey goes to Roma. Don't want him anywhere near Anfield unless it's a Fulham kit [or another clubs]. I just don't see the hype for him to be our saviour and we already have too many "squad players" at the club.

Regarding Agger, I can only see him moving to Barcelona if he were to leave Liverpool. He's also in contract talks at the club, as are Skrtel and Suarez, so this could all be a media's bluff to attempt mind-games with the players.

Allen look's a Liverpool player and would be a great signing. I have a feeling he'll be Rodgers "Alonso"; buy young and be intense in the future. *Before anyone says Alonso wasn't known, RM wanted him before he came to Liverpool. A combination of Lucas-Allen would also be a gem to watch - and Allen could put in a shift to give Lucas a break before he comes back to full fitness.

Sahin, I don't know. 50/50. (That's him coming to us, I'd bring him in a heartbeat.) Just don't see why we'd sign another midfielder before we try and offload Adam and/or Spearing as we already have options at the club. Though, you can argue that we have no experience if Lucas / Gerrard aren't featuring.

[quote="Schweini"]Goodbye Agger. shame you are being forced out

F*ck FSG[/quote]

lol

Last edited by ynwa on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:26 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Last year when Torres left Liverpool this is what Agger said

It is unacceptable to play for one of Liverpool’s arch rivals,” he said.
Agger also pledges his loyalty by stating he would never consider a move to another English team, but has no hard feelings towards his former team-mate who he wishes the best of luck at his new club.
“For a Dane, it’s about having respect for the club you play at. I am proud to be able to pull on my Liverpool jersey and will never go to another club in England. I would never go to Manchester United or Everton, for example. It’s about a form of respect for the club.
“I suppose Liverpool got a lot of money for him and, if the player doesn’t want to be there any more, there is no reason to keep him. I should say I think everyone at Melwood liked him and still do, because he is a good guy and we wish him all the best in a blue shirt – except against us.”

If he were to leave, I don't think he'll move to another team in England.

Although encouraging words from Agger, the situation can be quite different when such a transfer is actually on the table for you, when the opportunity is right there in front of you. We'll see how this goes.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 am

Doubt Agger would go to City.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 am

Sepi, is FSG also pushing out Bellamy?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:00 am

ynwa wrote:Sepi, is FSG also pushing out Bellamy?

As far as reports suggest Bellamy is going out on his own will for family reasons he wants to move closer to his family.
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Laudrup said: “He is worth a lot of money because he's a good player. We saw they bought a couple of midfielders in the last few years for a lot of money but, with all due respect, Joe is on a level above.

“In my opinion, if one is worth £17 million then Joe is worth more, perhaps over £20 million. I'm talking as a football man, not as a chairman - but if the chairman asks my advice then I will tell him the same.”

If we have to pay more than 15m for him, I say f*** it. Even that would be overpaying, but worth it; 20m is unbelievable. Go find a new target.

Also, Guardian reporting that we've told City 22m isn't good enough for Agger; I doubt he'll be leaving if that's true. Granted a shite source though.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Suarez signs new contract

Chaka

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/suarez-signs-new-contract
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Fahim89 wrote:

Chaka

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 28 528526_2343749530232_674856188_n
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 am

ynwa wrote:I hope Dempsey goes to Roma. Don't want him anywhere near Anfield unless it's a Fulham kit [or another clubs]. I just don't see the hype for him to be our saviour and we already have too many "squad players" at the club.

Regarding Agger, I can only see him moving to Barcelona if he were to leave Liverpool. He's also in contract talks at the club, as are Skrtel and Suarez, so this could all be a media's bluff to attempt mind-games with the players.

Allen look's a Liverpool player and would be a great signing. I have a feeling he'll be Rodgers "Alonso"; buy young and be intense in the future. *Before anyone says Alonso wasn't known, RM wanted him before he came to Liverpool. A combination of Lucas-Allen would also be a gem to watch - and Allen could put in a shift to give Lucas a break before he comes back to full fitness.

Sahin, I don't know. 50/50. (That's him coming to us, I'd bring him in a heartbeat.) Just don't see why we'd sign another midfielder before we try and offload Adam and/or Spearing as we already have options at the club. Though, you can argue that we have no experience if Lucas / Gerrard aren't featuring.

Schweini wrote:Goodbye Agger. shame you are being forced out

F*ck FSG

lol

Yes, because the last thing Liverpool needs is a proven goal scorer.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 am

Motogp69 wrote:[Yes, because the last thing Liverpool needs is a proven goal scorer.

One great season equals proven goal scorer? Please.

Plus, what makes you think he's going to adapt to a whole new play that's foreign to him? He plays in a counter-attacking side with Fulham. Rodgers wants to play possession type football. The only thing Dempsey has is movement, and even then, we don't even know if he could adapt to that. It's easier to run into space than to make runs against an opposition that plays with 10 men behind the ball.

Fahim89 wrote:
As far as reports suggest Bellamy is going out on his own will for family reasons he wants to move closer to his family.

That is rumoured why yes, but Sepi has a thing to blame every little thing wrong at the club with FSG's fault.

stevieg8 wrote:If we have to pay more than 15m for him, I say f*** it. Even that would be overpaying, but worth it; 20m is unbelievable. Go find a new target.

Just means Laudrup isn't going to negotiate for anything under 15m. We won't pay 20; 15m will be the max. Think he'll go for around 12m with add ons myself. Judge Sky to put a 20m nametag on him though (if we do sign him).
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 am

Fahim89 wrote:

Chaka

Good news that.

Skrtel, Agger, Sterling and Suso next please!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 am

ynwa wrote:That is rumoured why yes, but Sepi has a thing to blame every little thing wrong at the club with FSG's fault.

O yes i was surprised FSG or Rodgers weren't blamed for SCB's million dollar scandal! Shocked

ynwa wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:If we have to pay more than 15m for him, I say f*** it. Even that would be overpaying, but worth it; 20m is unbelievable. Go find a new target.

Just means Laudrup isn't going to negotiate for anything under 15m. We won't pay 20; 15m will be the max. Think he'll go for around 12m with add ons myself. Judge Sky to put a 20m nametag on him though (if we do sign him).

15m is as far rumors the amount for buyout clause in Allen's contract for few premier league clubs including Liverpool so 20m is just Laudraup talking crap Razz

ynwa wrote: Good news that.

Skrtel, Agger, Sterling and Suso next please!

Agger in demand is being reported in some reliable sources . . Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 am

BR in his Gomel Pre-match conference as quoted by Ben Smith of BBC

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Rodgers on Agger: 'Every player has his price. Daniel is a top player, loves the club. But you can never say never.'

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Brendan Rodgers: 'the intention is to bring in a few more players. I'd love them to be here sooner rather than later.'

Tranfers would be done . . but seems we are ready to sell Agger Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:27 am

God let this not be true......I will hate BR for the rest of my life if he forces Agger out Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 am

It'll suck if we lose Agger.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 am

I dont f*cking understand BR, why force a player out that fits your f*cking playing style perfectly and is one of the best CB's in the nation. CB is probably the hardest position to fill in the line-up and we have been blessed with two goats. Agger doesn't even command a big salary and he loves the club ffs.

If there is any truth to this rumors then Rodgers is the stupidest mofo to ever coach us in my eyes. *bleep* him, I hope he gets fired by December.

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Seriously, Sell Agger and Rodgers can *bleep* off. If he sells him this year.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next