Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 am

Want away Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani is set to return to Melwood for pre-season training, according to his agent Franco Zavaglia.

“At the moment Aquilani is a Liverpool player and will certainly start pre-season training with them, then we’ll see what happens.

The new manager will decide whether to keep him or not. I don’t think he’s coming back to Italy, he has no preference, but this time I hope Liverpool can tell us in time if he’s not part of their plans so we can find him the right club.”

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 am

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/keen-joins-west-brom

Keen follows Clarke.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 am

Maxi Rodriguez has returned to Liverpool today to start pre-season preparations and negotiate his future with the club.

He has told Argentinian pres that he would like to leave for Old Boys if an agreement is reached with Liverpool.

Maxi Rodriguez:: “When Newells Old Club make an offer i would like to return but first have to return to Liverpool and they’ve got the final word on my transfer”
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

SUMMER TRANSFERS - INS/OUT

IN-

OUT-

Emilsson Kristjan Gauti - Contract Expired
Gomis Mendy Emmanuel Henry - Contract Expired
McGiveron Matthew Lawrence - Contract Expired
Roberts Michael - Contract Expired

Stephen Darby - Bradford City - Free
Fabio Aurelio - Gremio - Free
Dirk Kuyt - Fenerhbache - 1 million
Amoo David Oluwaseun Segun - Preston North End - Free

Approx rumored calculated net spending this window -

In-
Out- 1mill

Total = -1million

Please tell me if i have missed anyone.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11745/7869119/Darby-day-for-Bradford
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 am

Twatter exploding with Ramirez talks.

Anyways have a look at this video.

Does Uruguay create players who know how to dribble since their birth Shocked
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:18 am

Nishank wrote:
Want away Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani is set to return to Melwood for pre-season training, according to his agent Franco Zavaglia.

“At the moment Aquilani is a Liverpool player and will certainly start pre-season training with them, then we’ll see what happens.

The new manager will decide whether to keep him or not. I don’t think he’s coming back to Italy, he has no preference, but this time I hope Liverpool can tell us in time if he’s not part of their plans so we can find him the right club.”

Wish his agent should just shut up. Two faced twat that cares more about money for himself than doing the right thing for Aquilani.

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I agree with most of what you have there ynwa, only difference is that I think we need a starting striker not a back-up. Carroll will never be a 20-goal-a-season ST, he's not mobile enough to get himself into those types of positions and be a threat consistently. Hopefully Carroll improves for the upcoming season, but we're still going to need another class ST. I'm not saying we should spend 20+ mill on a world class ST, in fact I prefer if we signed someone foreign, unknown, young, and cheap (Pukki Very Happy ). We only have Suarez and Carroll up top, if one of them gets injured or loses form (Carroll) it'll be nice to have a capable replacement and not another N'Gog.

Only need a back-up imo. We desperately need wingers. Pacheco can play the false 9 in some Europa games and Carroll actually looks he wants to be at the club now. He's motivated and looks hungry. He, Suarez and a back-up (someone like Luuk De Jong - someone young that has the potential to be a great player) will be fine.

Think we should spend 20m+ on Jovetic. Jovetic and Suarez on the same team would be immense!! He could play left wing, and as a striker and is generally boss. Havn't felt this excited in a signing a player of his calibre since Suarez... why I don't believe there's any truth in it. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 am

RedOranje wrote:I rate Henderson above Davies, so I still don't see it being a necessary signing. Even if it's for depth it only makes sense if Shelvey goes out on loan.

Rodgers rated Sheley, Sterling and Carroll when he was at Swansea. Think Shelvey will get the role Gylfi was going to have and be back-up to Gerrard. Really hoping Suso can step up also. Has great ball control, amazing passes and runs into the channels.

Personally felt Gylfi was a no. 1 target but don't think we had genuine interest in him if we didn't up our offer. Regardless, Rodgers said 3-4 players coming in. Should just wait and see who they are. Cool
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/ex-red-joins-bradford
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 am

Rodgers agrees with me. :bow:

Says the core at the club is great but need to fix 2 positions or so.

Hoping we get depth for Lucas also. Can't rush him back.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 am

Somehow if seems Gaston Ramirez is a solid target for us . .

Btw really liked the way Rodgers handled the Gylfi situation . . . he didn't wanna pay over the market price for a player of his calibre i believe that's a good thing . . can't be held ransom all the time Thumbs up

Now on the striker front everything has been very very quite . . rumors that have surfaced are unrealistic of most probably not options for us . . I really hope something comes up soon . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 am

Britos (Uruguay & Napoli) - "Me, Cavani & Gargano are trying to persuade Gaston Ramirez to join Napoli." #LFC

Mad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 am

Nishank wrote:Britos (Uruguay & Napoli) - "Me, Cavani & Gargano are trying to persuade Gaston Ramirez to join Napoli." #LFC

Mad

On other twitter rumors we were supposed to sit with Bologna regarding Ramirez yesterday . . .

CNN Italia and Gazzetta dello Sport writer Tancredi Palmeri confirms talks between Bologna and Liverpool for Gaston Ramirez transfer will happen in next 48 hours.

That was back on 4th July . . .

scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 am

Lol fahim.
Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 am

Nishank wrote:Lol fahim.
Very Happy

Well its twitter at the end of the day . . . Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 am

Liverpool make 15.7m offer for Real Madrid Attacker

This came out of nowhere . . surprisingly this report also links back to Twitter . . . twitter is taking over affraid

http://www.football.co.uk/liverpool/liverpool_make_15_7m_offer_for_real_madrid_attacker_rss2636114.shtml
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:04 pm

I have suggested him for a while now, I think he would be a excellent player in the PL and he has an excellent workrate and has developed into the most deadly finisher of all time Very Happy

Really suits the 4-3-3.

I'm a bit torn on losing, him, on the one hand it opens up space for Morata ( a youth teamer) but he really was just so good in his limited minutes that I think there's a legitimate future for him here.

He's like our Pedro, except he finishes with authority and less finesse.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I have suggested him for a while now, I think he would be a excellent player in the PL and he has an excellent workrate and has developed into the most deadly finisher of all time Very Happy

Really suits the 4-3-3.

I'm a bit torn on losing, him, on the one hand it opens up space for Morata ( a youth teamer) but he really was just so good in his limited minutes that I think there's a legitimate future for him here.

He's like our Pedro, except he finishes with authority and less finesse.

Wow mate you definitely rank him very highly! ! Haven't seen him play so can't say much myself . . .

Anyhow i guess we had no clue of any rumors it just suddenly popped out. . . btw did you guys hear anything on your end??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Nah, nothing linking him with a move away, and he recently said he would like to stay.

Some stats for consideration.

Last season all competitions

1334 minutes 13 goals on only 44 shots.

>Goal every 102 minutes.
>Goal every 3.3 shots.

You'd struggle to find a better record than that in Europe , (it basically mirror's Higgy's)far less for a utility player who was at times used as a right back last season.

I don't know if he can offer anything creatively, I mean, he's pacy and relatively skilled judging from his days at Espanyol, I think he might be able to kick and run past fullbacks from time to time.

But he really is clinical.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 pm

If he is being linked for the attribute you say he has then i have to say this just might be true . . cause in recent times finishing up our chances has been the real challenge . .

However, there is nothing concrete by any stretch of imagination its just a journalist saying something on twitter. Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Fairly certain Callejon has already rubbished rumours linking him with a move away from Madrid. Not sure he's worth £15m anyway. I'd put him in a similar range as Tello/Cuenca... about £10m.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:34 am

The following was twitted by Uruguayan journalist Rodrigo Romano. . .

Rodrigo Romano ‏@RodrigoRomano76

Por la info que tengo en el fin de semana se cerrará la transferencia de Gaston Ramirez al Liverpool por 20 millones de Euros ‪#LFC‬ @LFC

Translation:

The info I have on the weekend will close the transfer of Gaston Ramirez at Liverpool for 20 million Euros # LFC

That is by tomorrow. . . Lets see what happens hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 am

Okay wasn't this Romano guy, the same guy that reported the Coates deal before it happened? If it is then this guy definitely knows what he's talking about.

And I've heard Cavani is best friends with Ramirez in the Uruguay NT.....All I'm saying is if should we be in need of a ST by next next summer, then having Ramirez, Suarez, and Coates wouldn't hurt our chances of landing a certain chin-god at Anfield.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 am

Goal.com reporting Liverpool closing in on Porridge.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/07/3225281/liverpool-leading-tottenham-in-race-to-sign-unsettled

Yes, Im sure this is the first guy that comes into BR's mind when it comes to passing XD
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Okay wasn't this Romano guy, the same guy that reported the Coates deal before it happened? If it is then this guy definitely knows what he's talking about.

And I've heard Cavani is best friends with Ramirez in the Uruguay NT.....All I'm saying is if should we be in need of a ST by next next summer, then having Ramirez, Suarez, and Coates wouldn't hurt our chances of landing a certain chin-god at Anfield.

Yes most likely this guy is the same one from the Coates rumors, so i hope he brings about the same good news . . .

Btw Cavani according to rumors has tried to take Ramirez to Napoli . . .

Nishank anything other then goal.com??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 am

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-i-want-bellamy-here

The Reds' new manager held talks with the striker earlier this week to discuss his plans for the 2012-13 season and is adamant he has plenty to offer the Reds.

"I had a really positive chat with Craig on Monday," Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo.

"It was good to meet him and get his side of the Liverpool story. He's a big supporter of this club - he loves the club.

"He's a good guy. He has a real passion for Liverpool Football Club and that's the type of people I want here.

"I like his intensity, his work-rate and his passion so I would love him to be here.

"He's a player. It would take a really special and unique opportunity for Craig to walk out of Liverpool and for us to go our separate ways.

"If anything changes on that from a personal perspective then him and I will talk about that."

The video you selected is only available to LFCTV Online members. You are now watching our Preview video, login or click here to sign up.
Play Video
Pre-season training begins

Earlier this week, Bellamy was named in the Team GB squad for the Olympic Games later this summer.

However, Rodgers is planning to stay in close contact with the 32-year-old.

He added: "Craig is off now for the Olympics but we have promised to keep in touch.

"He's obviously got a year left on his contract and going forward we will discuss more where he's at.

"This week was really just a formal introduction. Of those who aren't back, I've spoken to a lot of players over the phone and met one or two. In particular the senior players I'm keen to chat to and meet with.

"Craig and I had a really good chat about football in general. He has probably seen closer more than anyone at the club how I worked down at Swansea.

"He was very complimentary about that work and thinks I'll be a perfect fit for here."
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm

A lot of fans seem to be thinking you are going to get Sturridge scratch sort of news to me.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next