Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp

4 posters

Go down

Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp Empty Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has admitted that playmaker Luka Modric may leave White Hart Lane in the summer.

"Last summer it was vital that we kept hold of Luka," said Redknapp. "I would be lying if I said I was sure that he would stay [this summer].
"You would like to think Luka would still be here, but you never know."
Much is likely to rest on whether or not Tottenham are playing in Europe's elite club competition next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17885776

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp Empty Re: Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp

Post by the xcx Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm

He should gtfo to RM.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp Empty Re: Luka Modric may leave Tottenham - Harry Redknapp

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Weird that Redknapp comes out saying this stuff. Spurs need to perform in their last games to challenge for a top-4 finish and the manager saying that their star player might leave will nothing but upset the squad.

It's almost like Redknapp has conceded to himself that Tottenham won't finish in top-4 and some of their better players might leave and now he is distancing himself from responsibility before taking over England NT.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Art Morte wrote:Weird that Redknapp comes out saying this stuff. Spurs need to perform in their last games to challenge for a top-4 finish and the manager saying that their star player might leave will nothing but upset the squad.

It's almost like Redknapp has conceded to himself that Tottenham won't finish in top-4 and some of their better players might leave and now he is distancing himself from responsibility before taking over England NT.

Keep it coming i say, the more of this and the more likely it is that 4th will be between us and Chelsea.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down