Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
Rebaño Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:31 am

Not to blow our own trumpets or anything, but I think we just in general deserve the 'Classy in defeat' award. Despite the crushing, arbitrary nature of the loss, I dont think I saw one butthurt Madridista or one fan insulting Bayern.

Humble and respectful Madridistas :bow:

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:35 am

Mole claiming Madrid would ruin the forum if we beat Barca.

Madrid fans are this forum's life blood ffs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

Zealous wrote:Mole claiming Madrid would ruin the forum if we beat Barca.

Actually iam the forum's life blood, iam this era's cyberman...... when i post i gather 100x more attention.....

Without me you would wither and die :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Actually iam the forum's life blood, iam this era's cyberman...... when i post i gather 100x more attention.....

DAT HUMILITY AND RESPECT :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Xavi would like to have a word with ya. :vagi:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 am

Well, I'm richer than you, so there. :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 am

For those still unaware, Bayern Munich's coach Jupp Heynckes was infamously sacked by Real Madrid despite winning the Champions League trophy. Regardless of their league performance in that season, it remains one of the most ridiculous dismissal of all time in football history.

Sweet revenge.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 am

btw i was'nt serious lol, but it cant be denied i attract alot of traffic to this forum :coffee:

I have noticed the more i post the more active the forum is :coffee:

You would'nt wither and die tho smoking
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:53 am

Idrisozet wrote:For those still unaware, Bayern Munich's coach Jupp Heynckes was infamously sacked by Real Madrid despite winning the Champions League trophy. Regardless of their league performance in that season, it remains one of the most ridiculous dismissal of all time in football history.

Sweet revenge.

Madrid does crazy things like that.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 am

None of you were around to remember it but stop looking for a revenge story lol

Jupp was sacked because his league campaign was a disaster. He had completely lost the dressing room and Redondo and Hierro were effectively coaching the team towards the end of the year.

We didn't win the CL because of Jupp, we won it despite Jupp. I still like Jupp though he was a nice guy but even if you ask him he'll tell you that the decision made sense.

Anyway it's not like we missed him, we went on to win two more CL's and three league titles.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:32 am

Real Madrid-----Team Statistics-----FC Bayern München

2-------------------------Goals---------------------1
6--------------------Shots on target----------------6
7--------------------Shots of target-----------------9
2--------------------Shots blocked------------------5
5-------------------------Corners-------------------5
4-------------------------Offside--------------------1
84.3-----------------Passing Success--------------87.5
29-----------------------Tackles--------------------37
86.2-----------------Tackle success----------------67.6
44.9-----------------Ball Possession----------------55.1
48.5-------------Territorial advantage--------------51.5
536-------------------Total Passes-----------------657
18--------------------Total Crosses-----------------21
171---------------------Lost balls------------------166
87-----------------------Recoveries-----------------86
42.7--------------1st half ball possession------------57.3
45.9--------------2nd half ball possession------------54.1
44.9-----------------Ball Possession-----------------55.1
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:Not to blow our own trumpets or anything, but I think we just in general deserve the 'Classy in defeat' award. Despite the crushing, arbitrary nature of the loss, I dont think I saw one butthurt Madridista or one fan insulting Bayern.

Humble and respectful Madridistas :bow:
To be honest there was literally nothing you could accuse Bayern for even if you wanted to
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 am

I don't understand what exactly Mourinho can be proud of.
He is leading the most expensive team in the history of football with the most expensive bench and he still couldn't beat any big team in the CL. Last season they defeated the finished Lyon and ten men Tottenham and this year they were lucky with the draw and yet lost against first serious opponent they met. IMO Bayern were the better team in both legs. Any manager out there could beat CSKA, APOEL or Lyon/Tottenham with what he had. Pellegrini had impressive record with the team and just imagine other manager who lose the majority of games with Barca, conceding three defeats at Bernabeu and manita at Camp Nou and parking the bus at most times there. He'll win La Liga, credit for this, but considering the native drop of form, injuries and tiredness in Barca and their decreased motivation after winning 13 trophies or so for these 3 years, I don't see nothing impressive at all. Pellegrini or any other solid manager could have done the same.

realest thing I heard since a Madrid fan has ever spoken.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

Forgotten behind the well fought and well deserved victory and horrible Ramos pen...Lahm's penalty was one of the worst I seen that hit the target.

Very slow, nowhere near the corner...just terrible.

And I also noticed it was Schweinsteiger before the pens getting everyone up for it.

Not a knock on Lahm, but something I noticed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Lahm has always lacked leadership on the pitch. Normally Schweinsteiger is the true captain, even though he doesn't wear the armband. Heck, even Badstuber shows more leadership than Lahm, which is why Stubsi is considered the chief of defense and not Lahm.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:04 pm

We had to beat Napoli,Villareal,ManCity,Basel,Marseille and Real to reach the final.

Has there ever been such a difficult way to the final ? Please post if you know.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:30 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:We had to beat Napoli,Villareal,ManCity,Basel,Marseille and Real to reach the final.

Has there ever been such a difficult way to the final ? Please post if you know.
Inter 2009-10 campaign>>>>>>>>
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 pm

For laughs u mean? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Madrid fans listen I have got few words for you.

BAYERN MUNICH ARE BETTER THAN YOU...SO GTFO

YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LET IT GO, AFTER HOW YOU BATCHED ME.

BAYERN MUNICH OUT-PLAYED YOU IN YOUR HOME SOIL, GOT AN OFF SIDE GOAL, UNJUST PENALTY, ONLY IF GOMEZ AND ROBBEN WAS CLINICAL ENOUGH, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HUMILIATED HOME AND AWAY...

WHO IS THE BIG BAD BOSS NOW.

Now you want to be humble, saying oh! Bayern deserved it, go back and see all you said when I made the How Highly do You rate Bayern thread.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

LETS LAUGH AT MADRID AND THEIR FANS

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 9 Lol-guy

[b]ON YOUR KNEES BITCH
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 9 Cristiano-ronaldo-491-jose-mourinho-watching-the-penalty-shootout-between-real-madrid-and-bayern-munich-on-his-knees-2012
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Plus you spend so much money trying to win trophies, we develop our own players. Alaba, Lahm, Badstuber, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller. Ribery it's almost like we developed him. Plus Boateng, Gustavo and Gomez, we made them stars, not the other way round, I mean like how you made a star like Kaka nothing and starlet like Sahin nothing, if you dont need them, then why they *bleep* did you sign them...?

Buying big players to make you a big club, while we make talented players big. Say for example we made Tymo and Olic big.

We don't sell you player but still you kiss our ass and sell one of the best winger in the world for nothing

Took Robben from you and made him a Boss, how many times do we have to *bleep* all over you...? tell me

2 CPL final in 3 years, and you've absolutely nothing to show, I bet you dont even know what it mean to be in the Final...I feel sorry for you guys

Coentrao, *bleep* you bitch, Rafinha had a better season than you and we bought him for less than £6m, Alaba we bought him for nothing.

beating little La-Liga clubs and CSKA Moscow and APEOL to boast your little ego's

SAY SOMETHING NOW

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Laughing What a clown Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Such attitude from you is the reason Bayern is not respected here. continue embarrassing yourself.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Pedram wrote:Such attitude from you is the reason Bayern is not respected here. continue embarrassing yourself.

I dont need respect from a club that spend 120million on two players and bench one of them.

I am still very upset what you guys are doing to Sahin
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Pedram wrote:Such attitude from you is the reason Bayern is not respected here. continue embarrassing yourself.

You all have been laughing at him for months..... for Bayern not being able to beat Dortmund etc etc......

I say well done and get innnnnnnnnnn Idris. If the Madrid fans cant take it then boo hoo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next