Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
RebaƱo Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Where is Viva, Rwo-power, Phitz, Bayern-Munich and Sushi master, I bet they are all drunk

i am just back from my heart-attack Very Happy ... WHAT A GAME ... F**K the game from yesterday ... THIS WAS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 524476_350771654981756_309369765788612_1024817_2031431278_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 524476_350771654981756_309369765788612_1024817_2031431278_n

But Kroos did miss Very Happy :vagi: id check his birth certificate if i was you :vagi:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Where is Viva, Rwo-power, Phitz, Bayern-Munich and Sushi master, I bet they are all drunk

i am just back from my heart-attack Very Happy ... WHAT A GAME ... F**K the game from yesterday ... THIS WAS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

This was surely final before final, I am not in my right state of mind...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Kroos - born in the GDR :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 pm

What just happened, a large chunk of this thread has been cut out...

WHY/..............................?

BECAUSE WE WON
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 pm

This was such a fantastic game ...140 minutes pulse of 200
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 pm

THIS IS SO ANNOYING AND NOT FAIR, I PUT MY EFFORT ON CREATING THIS THREAD, DOING ALL THE RESEARCH FOR THE PAST MEETING BETWEEN THIS TWO TEAMS.

WHY...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Idrisozet wrote:THIS IS SO ANNOYING AND NOT FAIR, I PUT MY EFFORT ON CREATING THIS THREAD, DOING ALL THE RESEARCH FOR THE PAST MEETING BETWEEN THIS TWO TEAMS.

WHY...?

BECAUSE WE REACHED THE FINAL!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:THIS IS SO ANNOYING AND NOT FAIR, I PUT MY EFFORT ON CREATING THIS THREAD, DOING ALL THE RESEARCH FOR THE PAST MEETING BETWEEN THIS TWO TEAMS.

WHY...?

BECAUSE WE REACHED THE FINAL!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I REALLY DO NOT CARE, I MEAN WHO GIVES A RAT ASS ABOUT A THREAD, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE BEST AND BIGGEST IN THIS FORUM, CREATED BY A BAYERN FAN.

WHAT THEY HELL, WE ARE IN THE FINAL........................

YEEEEAAA!!!! :dance: :dance:

HATERS GONE HATE

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:with these defences....expect to see more neuer and casillas crazy saves.

the best keeper will go through banana

:king:
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 pm

This thread feels shorter

WTF happened.

Oh congrats Idri. You crazy SOB.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 pm

50 pages missing :vagi:

At least nobody can point fingers at all the people who said Real would thrash Bayern.

(For the record I said that Real Madrid would win by a slim margin. I was deceived.)
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:50 pages missing :vagi:

At least nobody can point fingers at all the people who said Real would thrash Bayern.

(For the record I said that Real Madrid would win by a slim margin. I was deceived.)

HAHAHAH f*cked up Real fan deleted the pages o0 :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:50 pages missing :vagi:

you said 4-1. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile if i go to hell you come with me !

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm not pointing fingers, there might have been good reasons for it. It's annoying to not be able to read what was said in the beginnign though, especially because 90% of fans on both sides were truly humble, respectful, and had one of the most civil conversations in football rivalry. It was a really good thread.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

All the best of luck to Bayern in the final.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 pm

deadrave wrote:you said 4-1. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile if i go to hell you come with me !

That was my attempt at Voodoo-Revers-Jinxing against Zealous :vagi:

I said 3-1 to Madrid in the prediction thread, and said a couple times that I, in seriousness, expected Madrid to win a close match.
At least I got the close match part right, Bayern were far better than I expected, even though I wanted them to win, they've surpassed my expectations.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

The power of the jinx thread led this game to penalties xD

Also only thing I feel worth typing right now:

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I'm not pointing fingers, there might have been good reasons for it. It's annoying to not be able to read what was said in the beginnign though, especially because 90% of fans on both sides were truly humble, respectful, and had one of the most civil conversations in football rivalry. It was a really good thread.

How can I report this to the admin, I am not sure this is part of the roles.

I am upset, really upset. the thread was so cool, I made the thread and it was the first to hit over 1,000 post, this is childish and make no sense at all
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I'm not pointing fingers, there might have been good reasons for it. It's annoying to not be able to read what was said in the beginnign though, especially because 90% of fans on both sides were truly humble, respectful, and had one of the most civil conversations in football rivalry. It was a really good thread.

I am upset, really upset. the thread was so cool, I made the thread and it was the first to hit over 1,000 post, this is childish and make no sense at all

i bet there is a Madrid-fan Admin involved ...no offence to other Madrid fans
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Alot of big suspe.sions fpr this game. Terry, Ramires, Meireles, Badstuner, Alaba, and Gustavo. Is Boateng suspe des too? I dodnt see him get a yellow but i thought i heard the announcer say he got one. I dont think so, but id someone could claeify id appreciate it. My prediction for the lineups:

BAYERN:
--Neuer--
--Lahm-- --Tymoschuk-- --Boateng-- --Rafinha--
--Schweinsteiger-- --Kroos--
--Robben-- --Muller-- --Ribery--
--Gomez--

CHELSEA:
--Cech--
--Ivanovic-- --Cahill-- --Luiz-- --Cole--
--Essien-- --Mikel-- --Lampard--
--Kalou-- --Drogba-- --Mata--

Itll be a great game, but, eapecially at home, i expect Bayern to domi.ate and eventually in the final and be rigjtfully crowned the best team in the world.

juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

whats wrong with the thread??

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 pm

I should point out when a thread reaches over 50 pages...... those 50 pages are automatically deleted....

there's nothing going on against bayern to spite you lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

deadrave wrote:whats wrong with the thread??

~50ish pages missing. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

i bet there is a Madrid-fan Admin involved ...no offence to other Madrid fans

Yes., he's so childish.

He's neg repping down most of my post and anyone that says good thing about Bayern and Oppose Madrid.

it's quite obvious.

I thought admin where supposed to lead by good example.

How childish can it get.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next