Who is brave enough to not back Chelsea in the final?

+38
Red Alert
Sushi Master
iNFINITY9910
Gil
pUsHa
rwo power
Mr Nick09
CBarca
juventus101
izzy
Senor Penguin
stunt
DuringTheWar
REWB
S
Brady2Moss
Zealous
spanky
VivaStPauli
Blue Barrett
RebaƱo Sagrado
Mr_Puyol
Lex
Adrian0911
RED
VanDeezNuts
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
viepr149
Cassius
leemhuis
zarola
Amar
Arquitecto
Milan31
EarlyPrototype
LeSwagg James
Kick
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is brave enough to not back Chelsea in the final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is brave enough to not back Chelsea in the final?

Post by Kick Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm

viepr149 wrote:Bayern or Madrid will crush them.

Where have I heard that before, hmmmmmm.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who is brave enough to not back Chelsea in the final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is brave enough to not back Chelsea in the final?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Kick wrote:In the round of 16 everyone said Napoli would win, we did.

In the Quarters everyone said Benfica would win, we did.

In the semi's everyone and I mean EVERYONE said barca would thrash us and even in the second leg they said barca would thrash us, I am still waiting for the thrashing. We won!

Now who is brave enough to be wrong again? Or are you guys finally seeing that in the CL we are hard to beat.

Chelsea will win the CL, just watch us.

Here, me, I am. Either of Real or Bayern will win. Real because of their bench and less substitutions than you have, Bayern because of home advantage. Just you wait. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

PS: there won't be any crushing involved, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

RED 80s. wrote:After the 1st leg, I said Chelsea would win the CL. It's written in the stars.

2nd leg confirms my belief. Messi's pen miss, hits the post, they go down to 10 men for an entire half........and they still managed to not lose the match.

I gaurantee they will win it this year. They have the luck of champions.

+1
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Madrid have a history of ending the dreams of teams wanting to win it for the first time in a final.

However I don't think even Madrid can defeat the jam.

If Bayern beat us they have home field advantage but so did Barca.

Anyone who bets against the JAM will be :vagi: 'd
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Chelsea got too many suspensions, if they come up against a quick team like Madrid, they will be punished dearly.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm

I doubt Chelsea would win it in a one off encounter.

Your team did so well this far cuz RDM wasnt under any sort of pressure to pull it off cuz i'm sure Roman was already on the lookout for a new manager.

This time Chelsea are in a final and are under real pressure plus with the players suspended and either one Madrid or Munich will face you at the back of a historic battle.It will be tough and i satnd by my ealier prediction.

Winner of RM-Bayern final will win this year's CL
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm

hope they dont, but chelsea can easily beat rm or bayern on their day, especially with drogba playing.

Last edited by REWB on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm

It depends, has the post also been suspended for the final? defo been you best player in the champs league. Wont stand a chance without him Thumbs up
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Chelsea were very lucky. And they arent winning the CL final.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Not trying to discredit you but Barca got one hell of an unlucky 2 games against you.
Wrong. They weren't unlucky. They CRUMBLED.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 pm

stunt wrote:Chelsea were very lucky. And they arent winning the CL final.
:dance:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:if its not madrid i hope chelsea will it. they have shown resilience worthy of champions, and it will be an absolute shame not to see them in CL next season.
This. Thumbs up

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:It depends, has the post also been suspended for the final? defo been you best player in the champs league. Wont stand a chance without him Thumbs up

Hahaha

+1
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

REWB wrote:hope they dont, but chelsea can easily beat rm or bayern on their day, especially with drogba playing.

OK then. Easily?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Anyone on any day can win in a final, hence I love it when you get these people who talk smack before it assuming they will win.

No one will beat anyone easily, nor will anyone get smashed.

Flip a coin I say.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

This was an amazing performance by Chelsea,but im still backing Bayern to win the whole thing. Congrats to Chelsea though, its payback after that screwjob three years ago, great perfoerformance.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

izzy wrote:
REWB wrote:hope they dont, but chelsea can easily beat rm or bayern on their day, especially with drogba playing.

OK then. Easily?

not easily, wrong word, my vocabulary fails me sometimes.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 pm

i knew chelsea will make it. logically barca are clear favourites but knew chelsea will just make it by marginal score.

but its great to see them score 2 goals, with no proper CBs, with drogba and torres playing as fullbacks at times, and having to face long night, with that non existent pk. they deserve it and has brought some justice in football.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

I will only back you guys if Madrid get in the final cause I don't want them to win it.

But I don't expect you guys to beat either Madrid or Bayern.

So I guess one would say I'm brave enough to not back you yes.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:53 pm

ill be now be supporting bayern in the remainder of this seasons CL
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Clearly it wasn't just me who thought Chelsea got lucky. I'm not trying to tarnish them though, I understand luck has a huge significance to being winners. Juve have gotten lucky in some matches this year, doesn't mean I don't think they don't deserve to be where they are, same applies to Chelsea.

Hitting the post 4 times during 2 encounters? That's really really unlucky.

Congrats to Chelsea though, and thank god Terry isn't in the final so when it gets to penalties he'll be safely off the pitch :dance:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

CBarca wrote:I will only back you guys if Madrid get in the final cause I don't want them to win it.

You should support Madrid if we win tomorrow, it will be for a win for football after all Sad

eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Terry, Ramires, Ivanovic y Meireles suspended for the finals,

4 key players that's a lot
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Zealous wrote:
CBarca wrote:I will only back you guys if Madrid get in the final cause I don't want them to win it.

You should support Madrid if we win tomorrow, it will be for a win for football after all Sad

eco smile

Honestly, if it were a Madrid Chelsea final, I don't think I'll watch. I hate both teams with a passion, and if you weren't well...Madrid...I would totally support you guys.

Unfortunately I hate your clubs guts even more than Chelsea's, sorry Zealous Razz

Best case scenario Bayern Munich beats you and beats Chelsea, I'd love it.

If Chelsea win the CL I'll have lost all faith in football.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 pm

I dont hate Barcelona hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next