halamadrid2
izzy
Arquitecto
Die Borussen
huntsman
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madrid might have Di Maria but Barca has Guardiola  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid might have Di Maria but Barca has Guardiola

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

the day will come and mou will be considered the best by everyone even butthurt barca fans
even viva

i will wait. mou will die before i do at least i hope so. until then we can just assume..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Madrid might have Di Maria but Barca has Guardiola  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid might have Di Maria but Barca has Guardiola

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Maybe it's a German thing, but the press here rates him higher than Mou, maybe internationally that's not the case.

That's evidence for Rijkaard screwing up, though. I technically don't even disagree with you, I think Pep is a good coach. Great, even. I just don't think that he's unique. I think he's replacable. What Barca do, they could still do if coached by Lucien Favre, Joachim Löw, maybe even AVB or f*cking Louis van Gaal, any coach who knows how to instill a good short-passing game.

But that's the point. You speak as though all he did was instill a short passing game. If you followed the clasicos over the past two years and watched his team set-up, you would have noticed how good he is tactically.

His tactics for attack are awesome and in that respect i rate him higher than Mourinho. He is one of the best managers out there in that regard. That is why i think if Pep were to leave, we would miss out on a lot of creativity in the attack front which will leave Barcelona worse off.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
kiranr wrote:Not many consider him the best coach in the world.

Maybe it's a German thing, but the press here rates him higher than Mou, maybe internationally that's not the case.

The momentum that you refer to was created by him. Barcelona were terrible in the final Rijkaard year and Pep came in and made the necessary changes and did great. You could see how his tactics evolved every season. He may have gotten it wrong this season, but in no way will Barcelona not suffer if he is replaced by a "good" coach.

That's evidence for Rijkaard screwing up, though. I technically don't even disagree with you, I think Pep is a good coach. Great, even. I just don't think that he's unique. I think he's replacable. What Barca do, they could still do if coached by Lucien Favre, Joachim Löw, maybe even AVB or f*cking Louis van Gaal, any coach who knows how to instill a good short-passing game.

You make it sound as if its so simple. I guess you haven't seen that Van Gaal already joined Barca and had nowhere near the success Pep had despite also having a superb squad. Instilling a short and passing game isn't anywhere near as simple as you put it.

Loew? Favre? On what exact basis?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2