Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans?

+13
izzy
billionmillion
Omniscient
Pedram
Jay29
the xcx
xabi
BarrileteCosmico
Jack Daniels
Lex
RealGunner
justdoit_
Albiceleste
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans? Empty Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans?

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 am

Aside from having a somewhat bad game, I don't see why any Madrid fan should be that angered at Angel, he didn't do anything that hasn't been done before by this current crop of players, but they don't receive the treatment that some people are giving Di Maria why is that? Khedira is the one who pushed that guy a bit too hard while he was on a yellow, he should be getting most of the stick for it imo.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans? Empty Re: Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans?

Post by justdoit_ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 am

Cowardice I think is the best word to describe him, not a desirable trait for RM fans.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans? Empty Re: Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans?

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 am

how can you even defend him ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 am

Like I said before, it's not anything that hasn't been done by his other team mates before, but there was never a reaction like this afterwards. Could it be that they don't mind when their team dives if it benefits them? probably.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:19 am

RealGunner wrote:how can you even defend him ?
I'm not trying to defend his actions I'm just trying to understand why he's getting so much hate, diving is a regular occurrence in the modern game and we just saw a few days ago Marcelo get sent off for diving yet there wasn't multiple threads made and people announcing their loathing for him.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:20 am

LM trolling incognito
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 am

Because we lost the match and that incident was suspect.. Ain't that obvious LM? You disappoint me here Neutral

Really what's the point of this thread?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 am

justdoit_ wrote:Cowardice I think is the best word to describe him, not a desirable trait for RM fans.

But he's done this before in the past and gotten praised for it. He won Real Madrid 6 penalties last year, the most of anyone in Europe, and no one said a word.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:23 am

did my comment get deleted?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:23 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:Cowardice I think is the best word to describe him, not a desirable trait for RM fans.

But he's done this before in the past and gotten praised for it. He won Real Madrid 6 penalties last year, the most of anyone in Europe, and no one said a word.
Its not about faceclutching and his usual diving, its how crap he has been after the copa del rey.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:23 am

Fans are just fickle and inconsistent with their opinions. Di Maria dives and wins a penalty that helps his team win - he's a hero. Di Maria dives, wins nothing and the team loses - he's a villain. Happens with every fanbase out there.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 am

yes it did xabi.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 am

xabi wrote:did my comment get deleted?
Yes because it was unnecessary. If you have complaints then PM me or deal with it.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Because we lost the match and that incident was suspect.. Ain't that obvious LM? You disappoint me here Neutral

Really what's the point of this thread?
Well I took a gander at the Di Maria thread in the RM section and it was shocking how much some posters loathe him over a bit of bad form and a dive and just wanted to get some thoughts on the matter is all

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 am

Lionel Messi at least don't be biased to Argentina players. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 am

It's probably quite hard for Barcelona fans to understand due to them being acclimated to diving courtesy of Busquets/Alves/Pedro/Mascherano/Iniesta/Messi, but in Madrid diving is generally looked down upon.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:31 am

as if other players play amazing. typical madrid fans (not all)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am

Omniscient wrote:It's probably quite hard for Barcelona fans to understand due to them being acclimated to diving courtesy of Busquets/Alves/Pedro/Mascherano/Iniesta/Messi, but in Madrid diving is generally looked down upon.
whooooosh

That was the sound of the thread topic going right over your head if you didn't know.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 am

Omniscient wrote:It's probably quite hard for Barcelona fans to understand due to them being acclimated to diving courtesy of Busquets/Alves/Pedro/Mascherano/Iniesta/Messi, but in Madrid diving is generally looked down upon.
Grow up. Stay on topic or don't post in this thread.
billionmillion wrote:as if other players play amazing. typical madrid fans (not all)
Every time you post you make no sense. What the hell are you on about now?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 am

Again what the hell is Barcelona involved in this topic?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 am

Jack Daniels wrote:

A Barcelona fan made a thread indicating that he's having difficulty understanding why Di Maria has been looked down upon, I explained it to him.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
xabi wrote:did my comment get deleted?
Why is Di Maria being crucified by Madrid fans? Tumblr_le3z01eAUi1qdodh0.
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 am

Omniscient wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

A Barcelona fan made a thread indicating that he's having difficulty understanding why Di Maria has been looked down upon, I explained it to him.
So that justifies your actions?

LMAO grow up.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 am

Omniscient wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

No. You took a snipe at Barca just so Madrid wouldn't look as bad.

It was pathetic and not needed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
Omniscient wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

So that justifies your actions?

LMAO grow up.

Wait ... what "actions"? I'm not sure that I follow. :brickwall:

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next