paperbackwriter
LeVersacci
OLpower
48 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Congrats to Real - Page 3 Empty Re: Congrats to Real

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Congrats to Real - Page 3 522624_347923421933246_309369765788612_1017542_1748187004_n
Congrats to Real - Page 3 Tumblr_m2uli6giGO1qk3ri8

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Agent Cesc :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Congrats to Real - Page 3 522624_347923421933246_309369765788612_1017542_1748187004_n
:lol!:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Congrats to Real - Page 3 KgzG8

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Congrats madrid.... But i cant agree on that madrid were the better team. I mean imo barca had far more chances to score than madrid. To say that madrid were the better team today would be like saying barca were as good as madrid in the 2nd leg of the spanish cup. Today you were just more clinical than us, as we were in cup..

And you lot have lost the right to complain about our diving. Ronaldo(especially him),ramos, di maria and pepe all desreve an oscar for their performance tonight and were all worse alves,b usquets and pedro in last years cl semifinal

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 pm

harhar11 wrote:Congrats madrid.... But i cant agree on that madrid were the better team. I mean imo barca had far more chances to score than madrid. To say that madrid were the better team today would be like saying barca were as good as madrid in the 2nd leg of the spanish cup. Today you were just more clinical than us, as we were in cup..

And you lot have lost the right to complain about our diving. Ronaldo(especially him),ramos, di maria and pepe all desreve an oscar for their performance tonight and were all worse alves,b usquets and pedro in last years cl semifinal

Like I said, please show youtube videos of our supposed divings. I must have missed them. (btw, I saw Ronaldo's dive, so you don't need to post his)

Also, we had the exact same amount of shots except we had more shots on target and yet you claim you were better?

In my opinion, this was a well deserved victory. We were the better team today IMO.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Barca's only goal was one of the flukiest I have seen all season.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm

harhar11 wrote:Congrats madrid.... But i cant agree on that madrid were the better team. I mean imo barca had far more chances to score than madrid. To say that madrid were the better team today would be like saying barca were as good as madrid in the 2nd leg of the spanish cup. Today you were just more clinical than us, as we were in cup..

all i read is butthurt butthurt butthurt
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Harhar too butthurt to show some class. In no universe did Barca deserve to win this game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 pm

They did it. Congratulations guys, well deserved.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Your butthurt is glourious.
Where is your CR7 is a loser sig? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
:lol!:
ROFL
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

barca just had more possession.. as usual.. madrid defended excelent... i would say madrid had more chances..

but dont forget xavi's chance and tello's misses

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 am

Congrats, there is no doubt you deserved the league this year. Frankly, you have been better in it.

Of course we had hoped to steal it away from you, but perhaps this game was a mini version of the seasons issue.

Madrid wanted to win it more than we wanted to defend it.

Today was the day to steal it and show the desire needed to do that, we didnt, while Madrid played with the desire and attitude of a team that wanted to win it. Which was probably best shown in the fact Cristiano who usually bad in the big games was excellent while Iniesta who is usually outstanding, was embarrassing.

I wont go on and on about the good things you did, I obviously dont want to relive it lol

So, congrats and well done this year and see you next.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am

like a boss :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

Se7en wrote:

Like I said, please show youtube videos of our supposed divings. I must have missed them. (btw, I saw Ronaldo's dive, so you don't need to post his)

Also, we had the exact same amount of shots except we had more shots on target and yet you claim you were better?

In my opinion, this was a well deserved victory. We were the better team today IMO.

More shots on target doesnt mean that you had more chances its the same way as possesion doesn't mean that you were the better side :facepalm: The 3 best chances that didnt end up a goal was Xavi,Tello and cristiano ronaldos effert and none of them hit the target, so if we would use your logic then none of them were goal scoring opportunity..

About the dive, wait a day or 2 and unknowngenious will have it up on his youtube channel, but if you want me to remember your memory for the mean time I can.

Here are the Ronaldo ones..Dived for a freekick that ended up a corner, a corner that you scored your 1st goal from, 2nd alves breeszed ronaldo and he acts as if he was shot and a third when they just outside the right side of barca penalty box and mascherano made a tackle and without mascherano touching him, he falls down and later have to wait for the freekick to be taken for him to be able to get in to the pitch..

---

and what ronaldo loser sig?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 am

The Franchise wrote:Congrats, there is no doubt you deserved the league this year. Frankly, you have been better in it.

Of course we had hoped to steal it away from you, but perhaps this game was a mini version of the seasons issue.

Today was the day to steal it and show the desire needed to do that, we didnt, while Madrid played with the desire and attitude of a team that wanted to win it. Which was probably best shown in the fact Cristiano who usually bad in the big games was excellent while Iniesta who is usually outstanding, was embarrassing.

I wont go on and on about the good things you did, I obviously dont want to relive it lol

:bow:

It's a shame I can't find a gif of Reggie's bow vs Chicago....It would've elevated this post to poetry.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am

Come back to Arsenal Cesc, you dont have any Barcelona DNA.

Congrats to Real - Page 3 522624_347923421933246_309369765788612_1017542_1748187004_n :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 am

Congrats Madrid,your team played hard almost every game.
Played hungry for that tittle.

I'll trade you cex for rvp raptor. pirat

Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:40 am

The Franchise wrote:Congrats, there is no doubt you deserved the league this year. Frankly, you have been better in it.

Thanks man means a lot.

You guys still have the CL as a legit possibility pirat
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 am

excellent post, thanks mate
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 am

This was not like Chelsea where Barca played better and had 6 times more shots on goal. Madrid play better and play Mourinho counter attack style, like when Inter play that way.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:Congrats Madrid,your team played hard almost every game.
Played hungry for that tittle.

I'll trade you cex for rvp raptor. pirat

Congrats to Real - Page 3 Oh%20god
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content