‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’

3 posters

Go down

‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’  Empty ‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Alessio Tacchinardi believes that Juventus will soon be in a position to challenge Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid.

The Old Lady haven’t been a force in Italy or Europe since the 2006 Calciopoli sporting trial saw them demoted to Serie B.

But Tacchinardi, who won titles as a player with the Bianconeri, thinks the club now have the right management structure to evolve into a major player again.

“Director general Beppe Marotta and President Andrea Agnelli know what they are doing, their predecessors didn’t,” the former midfielder told Radio Mana Mana.

“Juventus, in the space of two or three years, will be like Barcelona and Real Madrid.”

The Bianconeri are currently leading Serie A after an unbeaten campaign which has also seen them reach the Coppa Italia Final.

“Boss Antonio Conte has superbly managed the situation because he is now backed by the club and everyone is on his side,” Tacchinardi continued.

Juve are one point clear of Milan in the standings and will face Roma at the Juventus Stadium on Sunday evening.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’  Empty Re: ‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

that is impossible target to reach with players like; VUCINIC, MATRI, PEPE

to reach that level JUVENTUS need three quality players over them

considering the style of game that CONTE prefer; i think ROONEY + FALCAO + SUAREZ would suit perfect

three great players who can run + score goals + create chances

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’  Empty Re: ‘Juve will be like Barca and Real’

Post by Luca Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:that is impossible target to reach with players like; VUCINIC, MATRI, PEPE

to reach that level JUVENTUS need three quality players over them

considering the style of game that CONTE prefer; i think ROONEY + FALCAO + SUAREZ would suit perfect

three great players who can run + score goals + create chances

Some may not agree but that attack is too foreign for Juventus
I mean, we see how some foreign players acted for Juventus under Conte
Krasic was a warrior under Del Neri, now when he plays (the couple times he has) he looks like a lost puppy.
Elia, he just doesn't play, enough said.

I sincerely doubt Falcao leaves Atletico anytime soon and if he were to it would be for a lot of money, probably more than what Aguero cost.
Rooney, would cost more than Falcao and this move would never happen. Just on statistics alone, who is the last English striker to make that move? It just doesn't happen.

Suarez is a name I love and the most likely of the 3.
Other than that, Juventus will look at Italian players in Italy, if I had to bet.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down