DeviAngel
Juventude
inderbaby
lucianomoggi
Adrian0911
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Leandro Damiao will be a Juventus player. He will be the top player" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Leandro Damiao will be a Juventus player. He will be the top player"

Post by Juveman17 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:after half the players in the world were linked with juve...only an official statement from the club stating the signing of a WC player will make me believe.

the rest...media BS. :coffee:

very true juventus has been linked to a player from every damn club in Europe...... Idk what to believe

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

"Leandro Damiao will be a Juventus player. He will be the top player" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Leandro Damiao will be a Juventus player. He will be the top player"

Post by S Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Juventude wrote:Juve is going to have to sign up and coming players that are semi-proven in Europe. The type of players we will be able sign need to be similar to last season's targets, like Dzeko, Aguero, and Rossi. This year, we may be able to sign such players. The only proven players we will be able to sign from major clubs will likely be older players over 30, like Berbatov or Drogba.

Real Madrid and Jose Mourinho are not just going to hand over their best talent as they compete against Barca and for UCL every year. Napoli is not going to make a league rival better. Juve might have a long shot at some of Napoli's players if they don't make champions league. It's not very often that a top Serie A club hands its top talent over to another top Serie A club.

People need to be realistic. It's going to be players at the caliber of last season's targets. This year we may actually land them because we are in UCL. Too often people on here treat the transfer market like it's a video game.

100 % agreed.

Either Juve sign up and coming center forwards like Giroud ,Damiao etc or sign experienced pros like Berbatov and Drogba on a free and use the money to bolster other areas of attack..I mean a Berbatov+Jovetic combo would work great imo.

Yeah i believe we should sign both an SS ad a CF as i dont consider our present attack CL worthy.

Also players like Jovetic would cost a fortune so i think it'll be almost impossible for us to sign another forward who would cost a substantial amount if we end up signing him.Juve need to be smart in this window and take advantage of the oppurtunities that arise in the market(Like Berbatov).

Though to be fair players like Higuain and Dzeko 's names have been mentioned since they arent getting regular playing time at their clubs like they should be.They may not be impossible but i think they're improbable.Especially the former.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Juventude wrote:Juve is going to have to sign up and coming players that are semi-proven in Europe. The type of players we will be able sign need to be similar to last season's targets, like Dzeko, Aguero, and Rossi. This year, we may be able to sign such players. The only proven players we will be able to sign from major clubs will likely be older players over 30, like Berbatov or Drogba.

Real Madrid and Jose Mourinho are not just going to hand over their best talent as they compete against Barca and for UCL every year. Napoli is not going to make a league rival better. Juve might have a long shot at some of Napoli's players if they don't make champions league. It's not very often that a top Serie A club hands its top talent over to another top Serie A club.

People need to be realistic. It's going to be players at the caliber of last season's targets. This year we may actually land them because we are in UCL. Too often people on here treat the transfer market like it's a video game.
Sad but True
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Agreed 100%. But every year the transfer market i different. This year none will be able to sign a talent like Aguero, he's simply the biggest SS talent of the past couple of years! However, players such as Tevez and Higuain seems possibly now that the clubs have found other strikers to use.
Lets forget about last years attempts and look to what we can sign this year. In that category i don't outrule the likes of exactly Tevez and Higuain. Go back two years and those would be the best strikers in the world, right?
I know it's not a video game but don't underestimate your club, my friend. Back in the days we could have anyone we wanted. We've had the creme de la creme of the time and it can sure happen again. We have CL and not only are we in, we are a team to watch, up and coming with a winning mentality and an unbeaten record to break. We're not favorites but we're serious contenders and after watching our rival serie a teams in CL action against the big guns i think we can match and even outmatch those performances... The core of this team is here. The walls and armies of Rome so to speak, all we need to do is find ourselves a hero to lead it. Someone to score when we least expect it; that someone is Higuain if you ask me.

Surag wrote:

100 % agreed.

Either Juve sign up and coming center forwards like Giroud ,Damiao etc or sign experienced pros like Berbatov and Drogba on a free and use the money to bolster other areas of attack..I mean a Berbatov+Jovetic combo would work great imo.

Yeah i believe we should sign both an SS ad a CF as i dont consider our present attack CL worthy.

Also players like Jovetic would cost a fortune so i think it'll be almost impossible for us to sign another forward who would cost a substantial amount if we end up signing him.Juve need to be smart in this window and take advantage of the oppurtunities that arise in the market(Like Berbatov).

Though to be fair players like Higuain and Dzeko 's names have been mentioned since they arent getting regular playing time at their clubs like they should be.They may not be impossible but i think they're improbable.Especially the former.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2