Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

+16
jibers
zizzle
Dnmac4
justdoit_
MJ
StrugaRock
BarrileteCosmico
Milan31
LeVersacci
Yeezus
VanDeezNuts
spanky
halamadrid2
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 am

But why was he made 5th choice to begin with Mole? you forgot everything that happened during the summer?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together?

Post by jibers Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am

What kind of question is this. It is pretty clear why, no?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:But why was he made 5th choice to begin with Mole? you forgot everything that happened during the summer?

When he basically did a Rooney and acted like he wanted to leave for a new contract?

Rooney is still starting for Utd and 2nd top scorer in the league that wasnt the way to deal with that situation.

Should have kept him as starter like SAF did and once the goals and performances alongside Aguero started flowing the fans would have soon forgot....

It's a almost irreversible situation now but back then it wasnt.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am

He didnt do a Rooney, he genuinely wanted to go i think, he already had an insane salary
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am

Ah who cares?

I haven't laughed so much watching defences trying to cope with them in pure time.

Actually it should be illegal.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 am

Both Tévez and Mancini are retards, but Tévez is twice more important to City and is key in giving City that spark. He pretty much carried City for several season, FFS. I'd sack Mancini and give Tévez that money he wants.

He probably just wants playing time, IMO. When he was constantly playing you never heard him bitch.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:He didnt do a Rooney, he genuinely wanted to go i think, he already had an insane salary

This. Rooney said that he felt United couldn't compete and we won the league and reached a cl final and he apologised, end off. Tevez repeatedly said he wanted to leave, missed multiple training sessions, flew back home agauunst the wished of Mancini, refused to come on and other acts. Mole I'm seriously dissapointed with this thread...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I am sorry but thats BS yes Tevez was at fault but most of that crap happened because Tevez was benched and De Jong was thrown on before him when they were losing lol.

If Mancini started Tevez and Aguero together at start of the season like he should have done none of that shit ever takes place.

Yes Tevez acted like a child and deserved all the shit that came his way, but none of this happens if Tevez was'nt made to be like 5th choice lol.

Are you serious dude? Do you remember what happened before the season? HE was barley practicing with the team. I think your forgetting the whole reason they bought Aguero was because Tevez was trying everything he could do not to be there.

Did you just want Mancini to ignore all that? City tried everything they could to please him and calm down the situation so they could keep him. He didn't make that possible.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 am

jibers wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:He didnt do a Rooney, he genuinely wanted to go i think, he already had an insane salary

This. Rooney said that he felt United couldn't compete and we won the league and reached a cl final and he apologised, end off. Tevez repeatedly said he wanted to leave, missed multiple training sessions, flew back home agauunst the wished of Mancini, refused to come on and other acts. Mole I'm seriously dissapointed with this thread...

That was well after that afterwards though, your comparing two different events.......

One where he haggled for a new contract and the time where Mancini made him 5th choice during that time and thats when his acts that you describe which i have already condemned him for.

As i pointed out if he started this season with Aguero-Tevez those events dont take place.....

Yes Tevez acted like a child but if he started the season and not riding the bench what happened doesnt take place.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:06 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
jibers wrote:

That was well after that afterwards though, your comparing two different events.......

One where he haggled for a new contract and the time where Mancini made him 5th choice during that time and thats when his acts that you describe which i have already condemned him for.

As i pointed out if he started this season with Aguero-Tevez those events dont take place.....

Yes Tevez acted like a child but if he started the season and not riding the bench what happened doesnt take place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14951350
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I am sorry but thats BS yes Tevez was at fault but most of that crap happened because Tevez was benched and De Jong was thrown on before him when they were losing lol.

I guss thats the job of the coach and not the players
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Danny7 wrote:This is what I picture when I see the Aguero Tevez Partnership

Why did it take until April for City to put Tevez and Aguero together? - Page 2 Kanye-jay-otis

watch the throne was meh. unless of course that's what you're saying about tevez-aguero....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 pm

If Mancini started Tevez and Aguero together at start of the season like he should have done none of that shit ever takes place.

Yes Tevez acted like a child and deserved all the shit that came his way, but none of this happens if Tevez was'nt made to be like 5th choice lol.

Aren't you forgetting that Tevez was also overweight and depressed at the start of the season?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2