CBarca
Omniscient
billionmillion
justdoit_
Onyx
63 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by TrezeGent Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Barca for the win El Clasico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 3 1499845164

TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

El Clasico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am

looking forward to see kaka ozil ronaldo benzema featuring all together. last time it worked pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am

At first, I didn't mind losing this game, since we're clearly the underdogs and we'll still be a point ahead even if we lose. But after seeing that overall record, I feel that it is our duty to win. We must right a wrong tomorrow.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am

So Pepe is suspended?

Varane :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 am

Le Samourai wrote:So Pepe is suspended?

More like Albiol :bow:
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 am

Kev wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:So Pepe is suspended?

More like Albiol :bow:
If so, may god help us all. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 am

pepe is suspended? wtf
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 am

We already know Barca are going to win anyway.

What's the point of watching? :brickwall:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:31 am

who gives a shit about that record

what have you done in the last 5 years?

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 am

Barrettinator wrote:We already know Barca are going to win anyway.

wait what? if u r so sure about that then that means you believe youll get eliminated? scratch dont tell me you expect to score in camp nou Very Happy

i just hope madrid plays attacking... the rest will come with a bit of luck which madrid lacks in the recent meetings...

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 am

deadrave wrote:

wait what? if u r so sure about that then that means you believe youll get eliminated? scratch dont tell me you expect to score in camp nou Very Happy

i just hope madrid plays attacking... the rest will come with a bit of luck which madrid lacks in the recent meetings...

I don't have anything against Madrid, mate. It just always ends up in the same result and I end up wasting my time.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 am

Barrettinator wrote:
deadrave wrote:

I don't have anything against Madrid, mate. It just always ends up in the same result and I end up wasting my time.

today a draw is like a win Smile and considering the last classicos in camp nou is more than possible to happen Smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 am

Barrettinator wrote:
deadrave wrote:

why do you support chelsea in the cl then , if you dont like foregone conclusions?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 am

Lord Hades wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
deadrave wrote:

why do you support chelsea in the cl then , if you dont like foregone conclusions?
Errmmm....because its my club?

Besides, I only gave my opinion. No need for you guys to jump on me. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 am

Wtf Pepe is missing???? The best entertainment factor in classicos these days is Pepe! Nooooo! Laughing Laughing Laughing

So not sure if its lucky or not, we could play Real with Pepe and Chelsea without Drogba Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 am

Am I the only one who feels that this game will be a tad bit of a let down? "Almost" feels like just another weekend of football to me...

As a Barca fan, my mind is FAR MORE occupied on Tuesday's game. Hope more than anything that we win today, but with both teams losing this week to me it's somehow taken away some of the allure of this tie. I suppose seeing all of the antics between these 2 lately, maybe I've just become sour on the whole Clasico thing. Probably because I think we all know how much protesting and fouling we're just mere hours away from witnessing.

With so many people watching around the world, I sincerely hope that they both don't thoroughly shame themselves - yet again. Sometimes I have to wonder if these guys suddenly lose their brains and forget that their every move is gonna be recorded, at every possible angle? Lately they've both done so much harm that all I'm asking for atp is for a clean game, one without a moment of controversy. Regardless of outcome. Quite simply, there is no longer a shred of honour in this tie. And if I was now being introduced to the game of football and this was supposedly an advertisement for it like all the commentators love to claim, I'd honestly wonder what all the fuss was about. It's beyond embarrassing. It's more akin to a side show - and it needs to end.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 am

deadrave sorry man last time u asked me about postponing el classico for CL lol... well they should have scheduled el classico early. later part of the season is always so crucial we all know real and barca are always gonna be there till the end.

but at the same time i guess its ok this way we get to see pretty high profile encounters at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 am

Vapotrini wrote:Am I the only one who feels that this game will be a tad bit of a let down? "Almost" feels like just another weekend of football to me...

As a Barca fan, my mind is FAR MORE occupied on Tuesday's game. Hope more than anything that we win today, but with both teams losing this week to me it's somehow taken away some of the allure of this tie. I suppose seeing all of the antics between these 2 lately, maybe I've just become sour on the whole Clasico thing. Probably because I think we all know how much protesting and fouling we're just mere hours away from witnessing.

With so many people watching around the world, I sincerely hope that they both don't thoroughly shame themselves - yet again. Sometimes I have to wonder if these guys suddenly lose their brains and forget that their every move is gonna be recorded, at every possible angle? Lately they've both done so much harm that all I'm asking for atp is for a clean game, one without a moment of controversy. Regardless of outcome. Quite simply, there is no longer a shred of honour in this tie. And if I was now being introduced to the game of football and this was supposedly an advertisement for it like all the commentators love to claim, I'd honestly wonder what all the fuss was about. It's beyond embarrassing. It's more akin to a side show - and it needs to end.

maybe because both real and barcelona lost .. i would have wanted to see them ease a bit and save energy for CL but this rivaly is so intence... so its gonna be classico of usual iguess ... because if real looses title is at stake. if barca looses this is not good for them either..

so its going to be interesting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Pepe is not suspended lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

thats what i thought, he just sat out two games for crying out loud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 pm

El Clasico's are becoming too repetive. It's losing it's special touch. I'm looking forward to the Bayern game more than El Clasico, by alot.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Real Madrid has arrived at Barcelona without Lass, Sahin, Altintop, Carvalho
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Saw this on facebook, thought I'd add some fuel to the fire Very Happy

El Clasico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 3 544586_10150670025382307_553607306_9845522_415924985_n
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Se7en wrote:El Clasico's are becoming too repetive. It's losing it's special touch. I'm looking forward to the Bayern game more than El Clasico, by alot.

Same here, that's why I'm hoping CL final isnt El Classico... happened like 6 times this year or something lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Apparently Sahin hasn't travelled, which means Khedira-Alonso... Crying or Very sad :vagi:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 pm

who's Sahin?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next