Juve boss turns to Quagliarella

+2
inderbaby
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Juve boss turns to Quagliarella  Empty Juve boss turns to Quagliarella

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Antonio Conte has confirmed that Fabio Quagliarella will be in the Juventus first XI in their game at Palermo on Saturday.

The forward has only started five Serie A ties this term, but he’ll begin at the Barbera after his strike in the 3-0 win over Napoli last weekend.

“Quagliarella is in form and he’ll start tomorrow,” the Old Lady tactician stated on Friday morning. “Out wide or as a centre forward? I could play with two strikers…”

Conte has fielded 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 formations in recent weeks and he admitted that Quagliarella may not be the only change to his side.

“We have three games against Palermo, Lazio and Cesena coming up. If I can count on the whole squad then I’ll make my decisions one game at a time. But I think there will be some rotation.”

Juve are now just two points behind Milan in the standings and the Coach wants to increase the pressure on the Rossoneri – as his 12-minute team talk this week underlined.

“I’m disappointed that the journalists were able to pick up on my words, perhaps in future I’ll be a bit sneakier.

“We’re not thinking about what Milan will do, we’re just thinking of ourselves. Tomorrow will be an important game for us, a match that could help us keep our dream alive.

“Milan have the advantage and an easier fixture list than us. We’re on the right path, we just have to keep winning and wait for a false step from Milan.

“We’ll look to give our best to make sure that there are no regrets at the end of the season.”

Conte was also questioned on the fact that his name has been mentioned in the betting investigation in reference to his Siena side’s game at Sassuolo last term.

“I don’t need to defend myself from anything,” he underlined. “I was left disappointed rather than surprised.

“It’s all rubbish, there was no phone call or text message. If you think that this hoax will see me and my team gift Milan the Scudetto then you are mistaken.”

Conte has been a revelation in Turin and there are reports that he’ll soon sign a new deal seeing as he’s only contracted until June 2013.

“At the right time we will talk about everything,” he noted.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve boss turns to Quagliarella  Empty Re: Juve boss turns to Quagliarella

Post by inderbaby Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Quags and Vucinic should boom!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Good decision by Conte! Win is a must tomorrow (like always Smile)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 pm

About time Quags gettin a start
What a good player - deserves his chance
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Sweet!
Seems like we gonna player 3-5-2 then because he said 2 strikers
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:24 am

I hope Quagliarela manage to do something because we are on terrible situation with strikers;

Quagliarela and Matri deserve another chance from JUVENTUS next season because last season both were magical

on summer we need two magical players for number 10 and 7 roles over Vucinic and Pepe

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down