Roma to sign Bojan

+22
spanky
svt
free_cat
DirkVA
Mr Nick09
messixaviesta
ErPupone
FennecFox7
Giancarlo
vicentec
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Brigate Rossonere
Yuri Yukuv
Khaled
barca 2011
Mr_Puyol
Albiceleste
JAY-Z
Cule1899
Babun
ChollaVille
BarrileteCosmico
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by JAY-Z Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

@Brigate Rossonere wrote:
with Barcelona
keeping an option to re-sign the striker.

For how much?

15m euros

JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 pm

@:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:I think we should have Bojan threads more often Cool

hahaha, this is true. Afro
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 26886
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

@:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
@Yuri Yukuv wrote:

Is she argentine?

No, but this girl is Razz



I think we should have Bojan threads more often Cool

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by vicentec Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
@Yuri Yukuv wrote:You get her name messi? cheers

her name is "Elisa Borgordo"

I'd love to "bor" her "gordo."

Sorry, just had to do that.

vicentec
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by ChollaVille Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 am

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 899205_3e49_625x625
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 am

I think 10 million Euros is an absolutely fantastic price for Bojan, and I'm happy Roma got him (almost... hope it happens officially).
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 am

Amazing taste in girls cholla Cool :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7040
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 am

@Yuri Yukuv wrote:You get her name messi? cheers

Elisa Bagordo, now go enjoy yourself on google images lol.

Anyways, a nice piece of business for us hopefully. I won't get carried away just yet though, he'll still have to adapt to playing in a very different league. Of course, having Luis Enrique as his coach will definitely keep that transition smooth. As for his place on the team, I think he'll be more in direct competition with Borriello rather than Totti. Though if he could adapt to playing out wide on the left, there shouldn't be any problem at all since he'll have pretty much no competition, especially if Vucinic leaves.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 am

Btw, the word going around in Rome is that the deal is not done yet but extremely close. Sabatini, our sporting director, said that personal terms have been reached. The final detail is said to be the buy-back clause. Barcelona apparently want a lower buy back clause the first season than the second, while we're holding out an offer keeping the clause set at 15 million euros until 2013. It shouldn't be too much of an issue and will be settled soon enough.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 am

I'm surprised so many Spanish players are going to Italy. There isn't a good history there. Victor Torre went to Napoli with some success but nothing great... and you know the deal with Didac... didn't work out greatly. I hope Bojan plays well for Roma, if this deal happens.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 am

@ErPupone wrote:

Anyways, a nice piece of business for us hopefully. I won't get carried away just yet though, he'll still have to adapt to playing in a very different league. Of course, having Luis Enrique as his coach will definitely keep that transition smooth. As for his place on the team, I think he'll be more in direct competition with Borriello rather than Totti. Though if he could adapt to playing out wide on the left, there shouldn't be any problem at all since he'll have pretty much no competition, especially if Vucinic leaves.

Some good points. Firstly will Bojan be a success at Roma? It's hard to guarantee that. Now Bojan is not best as a single striker because of a lack of physical presence and also enough aggression. He is not that suited to the wings either. He is also not that good an impact player and needs to start matches. He needs to play in a two striker system with his partner being more physical and aggressive. Will he get all that? E10m is not a small price for a player who has yet to really shine out. If they are paying that then they should have proper plans for him. Then again in this market Jordan Henderrson was sold for E20m. So who knows? After all that people talk about buying Thiago for E5m. Enough to make us punch them, what say?


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 am

Is the buy back confirmed?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31439
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by DirkVA Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 pm

E10m is not a small price for a player who has yet to really shine out.

How much did Liverpool pay for Andy Carroll?

DirkVA
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

@messixaviesta wrote:
@ErPupone wrote:

Anyways, a nice piece of business for us hopefully. I won't get carried away just yet though, he'll still have to adapt to playing in a very different league. Of course, having Luis Enrique as his coach will definitely keep that transition smooth. As for his place on the team, I think he'll be more in direct competition with Borriello rather than Totti. Though if he could adapt to playing out wide on the left, there shouldn't be any problem at all since he'll have pretty much no competition, especially if Vucinic leaves.

Some good points. Firstly will Bojan be a success at Roma? It's hard to guarantee that. Now Bojan is not best as a single striker because of a lack of physical presence and also enough aggression. He is not that suited to the wings either. He is also not that good an impact player and needs to start matches. He needs to play in a two striker system with his partner being more physical and aggressive. Will he get all that? E10m is not a small price for a player who has yet to really shine out. If they are paying that then they should have proper plans for him. Then again in this market Jordan Henderrson was sold for E20m. So who knows? After all that people talk about buying Thiago for E5m. Enough to make us punch them, what say?


Of course Thiago is worth much more than 5 million, very promising player and he's doing well with Spain at the moment. We were also interested in him but I don't think that deal is going to follow through given the competition we face. As for Bojan not being physical enough, that could be complemented by Borriello's presence. From what I know so far though, a 4-3-3 sounds best with Totti in the middle and Bojan out on the left. Totti always tends to drop back and help out the midfield by putting in some good touches and controlling the pace of the game. That would give Bojan the freedom to cut in as he wishes and exploit any open space since he has the pace and the instinct to do so. If ever that doesn't work out due to a lack of a physical presence, then there's always Borriello to count on off the bench.


St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Is the buy back confirmed?

Nothing is confirmed yet, but the final details have to do with the buy back clause, so surely there's going to be one. We'll know for sure once the U-21 Euro ends and the deal is confirmed what the exact clause will be.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

@DirkVA wrote:

How much did Liverpool pay for Andy Carroll?

I understand man. In this crazy market the whole outlook changes. Now E10m for Bojan begins to sound like a steal. Sad

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

@ErPupone wrote:
Of course Thiago is worth much more than 5 million, very promising player and he's doing well with Spain at the moment. We were also interested in him but I don't think that deal is going to follow through given the competition we face. As for Bojan not being physical enough, that could be complemented by Borriello's presence. From what I know so far though, a 4-3-3 sounds best with Totti in the middle and Bojan out on the left. Totti always tends to drop back and help out the midfield by putting in some good touches and controlling the pace of the game. That would give Bojan the freedom to cut in as he wishes and exploit any open space since he has the pace and the instinct to do so. If ever that doesn't work out due to a lack of a physical presence, then there's always Borriello to count on off the bench.

Very interesting comments.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 am

If bojan works on his physicality he will be a much better striker. he has some insane speed and afellay is only faster sprinting imo.

He's the kind of CF that is a pure striker, we saw how he played on the wings.

He NEEDS to play in the middle to be good, and that is not possible with messi there.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7040
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 am

Giggity5313 wrote:If bojan works on his physicality he will be a much better striker. he has some insane speed and afellay is only faster sprinting imo.

He's the kind of CF that is a pure striker, we saw how he played on the wings.

He NEEDS to play in the middle to be good, and that is not possible with messi there.

Good points man but also as we have discussed before he would be perhaps better off in a two striker system since he lacks the physicality needed to be a lone target man or maybe some day he too could become a false number 9. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by free_cat Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:41 am

@Giancarlo wrote:I'm surprised so many Spanish players are going to Italy. There isn't a good history there. Victor Torre went to Napoli with some success but nothing great... and you know the deal with Didac... didn't work out greatly. I hope Bojan plays well for Roma, if this deal happens.

Off course it didn't work out! Didac Vila was bad even for Espanyol! He was a hole in their defence! He might have potential (although I never see him to reach Milan level) but it was a failed signing from the begining.

Bojan is another thing, and I'm pretty sure he'll triumph at Calcio. If he starts, he'll score minimum 15 goals.

While I agree with most of JD points on Bojan, I do think he can cope as a lone striker or without an agressive partner. He has played for us many times well as lone striker. All he needs is good service, and he will put the ball away. That's his virtue. He hasn't fully adapted to the wings, that's true.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:03 pm

BREAKING NEWS:
Roma will pay 10M for Bojan Krkic (20). Barcelona will have the option to buy him back for 15M in 2012, and for 11M in 2013. [but still not official]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 pm



Bojan Krkic sr (father Bojan):

"Next week, he could be officially presented by Roma owner Thomas DiBenedetto."
"Bojan has already downloaded a pic of the Curva Sud on his mobile phone, as well as audio files of the latest derby."

[radio radio]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 pm

We all wish Bojan has a breakthrough season which finally justifies his unquestionable potential. All the very best to one of the humblest and most soft spoken talents of La Masia.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by svt Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:18 pm

The saddest news I've heard this summer!

I have championed Bojan from the start and am disappointed to see him go - truly underrated and a stand out talent. His only faults were his youth and Barca fan's need for a star signing every season!

Had his goal been allowed against inter in the CL, I can't help but feel things would be different! A twist of fate...

svt
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 pm

It's really the best for everyone, assuming Pep really has lost faith on him. And if we're selling him it must be because we lost faith on him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 26886
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 am

@messixaviesta wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:If bojan works on his physicality he will be a much better striker. he has some insane speed and afellay is only faster sprinting imo.

He's the kind of CF that is a pure striker, we saw how he played on the wings.

He NEEDS to play in the middle to be good, and that is not possible with messi there.

Good points man but also as we have discussed before he would be perhaps better off in a two striker system since he lacks the physicality needed to be a lone target man or maybe some day he too could become a false number 9. Smile

With experience he can become a false 9, I agree. His passing game is not bad at all Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7040
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 am

@svt wrote:His only faults were his youth and Barca fan's need for a star signing every season!

The point about his youth is very interesting. His lack of maturity and inexperience have shown at times and gone against him. Other than that he doesn't quite have that confidence and self-assuredness that say Pedro has. Playing on the wings is not ideal for him and we have no other position to give him. Lastly he is not an impact player and since he is not a starter for us he is not able to show his true qualities.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Roma to sign Bojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma to sign Bojan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum