Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ibra sheds tears - Page 3 Empty Re: Ibra sheds tears

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:37 am

Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Nope. Its a simple question and this dates back to when Shevchenko's goal was cancelled for whatever phantom reason a couple of years back.

Well, the pattern is emerging only because Barcelona have been winning all these years. At the end of the day, every team gets decisions for them, but only the winning team will be remembered for it. The decisions for the losing team will be forgotten.

Barcelona have reached the semifinal five years in a row now. So, obviously the decisions that went for them are going to stand out and hence all this talk of patterns, not-coincidences etc.
It is amazing how calls get called FOR them every time they are under pressure, that is all. They have never gotten a call AGAINST in these situations.
Last week Abbiatti against Alexis? Our second goal vs Arsenal at the emirates chalked off unfairly? Getafe player blocking the ball with his hand suarez style in front of the goal in the last minutes this season? Abidal getting sent off vs Chelsea?

:facepalm: Yeah we NEVER get a call against us.
Notice how all of those calls happened in the 1st leg or in a situation where there is less pressure? Name one of those calls that have gone against Barca when a tie is at the tail end and there is real pressure all around.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:38 am

Milan31 wrote:
It is amazing how calls get called FOR them every time they are under pressure, that is all. They have never gotten a call AGAINST in these situations.

Sure they have. They did not get a call against Chelsea in the first leg. They got a red for Abidal leaving them a man down in the second leg against Chlesea when they were a goal down.

They did not get penalty calls in the Emirates in the first leg which could have secured them a good result away. Not to mention the cards that were not given to opposition players for multiple fouls on different occassions.

But yeah, as a fan, i wish these calls for Barcelona were cut out. I would like to enjoy a game in peace.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Take Chelsea for example. Barcelona do NOT reach the final if at least ONE of those blatant penalty calls(especially the handball) was given in favour of Barcelona.
If it were a crucial 2nd leg tie and Barcelona were in Chelsea's position, they would have gotten 1 or 2 penalties that night without a doubt.

If we were really being favoured, then Henry would have won a penalty in the first leg and Abidal would have been sent off.

The handball one was a crime according to me. You could see Pique's face go white, but i will never know how it was not called.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Nope. Its a simple question and this dates back to when Shevchenko's goal was cancelled for whatever phantom reason a couple of years back.

Well, the pattern is emerging only because Barcelona have been winning all these years. At the end of the day, every team gets decisions for them, but only the winning team will be remembered for it. The decisions for the losing team will be forgotten.

Barcelona have reached the semifinal five years in a row now. So, obviously the decisions that went for them are going to stand out and hence all this talk of patterns, not-coincidences etc.
Last week Abbiatti against Alexis? Our second goal vs Arsenal at the emirates chalked off unfairly? Getafe player blocking the ball with his hand suarez style in front of the goal in the last minutes this season? Abidal getting sent off vs Chelsea?

Notice how all of those calls happened in the 1st leg or in a situation where there is less pressure? Name one of those calls that have gone against Barca when a tie is at the tail end and there is real pressure all around.

A wager? If I can name that ONE call you are asking for, stop posting in GL? Same goes for me

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Lex wrote:Milan were so confident they were going to go to the Nou Camp and win Laughing Celebrating a 0-0 draw at home Laughing

Ah.... So we celebrated a 0-0 draw at home. Now I must wonder where you came to this conclusion considering multiple Milan fans and the Milan organization itself not in any aspect satisfied with our draw.

I think the Milan prejudice must stop here now from you.

This guy is such a great flip-flopper, I think im gonna stick around and learn something

(this isnt an insult, in real life its very commendable and great for leadership roles)
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 am

Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

The biggest call was bojans disallowed goal vs inter. That was a bad decision imo, that pretty much knocked barcelona out. It was a bit like the robinho "handball" tonight actually. Seriously if there was a conspiracy i dont know how that could be disallowed tbh....
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 am

ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

A wager? If I can name that ONE call you are asking for, stop posting in GL? Same goes for me
Why the bloody f*k should I stop posting here just so you can get an orgasnm? Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 am

Barrettinator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Why the bloody f*k should I stop posting here just so you can get an orgasnm? Rolling Eyes

I dont know....maybe to back up your beliefs? Or maybe....just maybe...you dont believe in what you said

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:05 am

ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

I dont know....maybe to back up your beliefs? Or maybe....just maybe...you dont believe in what you said
Or maybe I don't give 2 f*ks about how YOU feel? If you want to prove a point, go ahead and prove it. If we go by your "standards", half this forum would be gone after losing an argument. If you want to prove a point, go ahead and prove it and stop acting like a woman.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 am

I hate that man called busquets...
I would rape his face with my fist if I got the chance!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 am

Cotes wrote:I hate that man called busquets...
I would rape his face with my fist if I got the chance!
Seems legit
Ibra sheds tears - Page 3 Kobelol
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Notice how you are talking shit?

Against getafe it wasnt a handball, it was a messi goal disallowed for offside when the ball was "passed" to messi by a getafe defender and in that game we lost... So we were pressured in that game

The handball was against espanyol in the last minute when we got a draw and as you can tell when I said that we draw that game, we were under pressure as well.

The abidal sending off was when we were losing against chelsea..

And are you telling me that if you dont get 2 penalties in the first leg it doesnt matter? what kind of bullshit logic is that?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 am

Barrettinator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Or maybe I don't give 2 f*ks about how YOU feel? If you want to prove a point, go ahead and prove it. If we go by your "standards", half this forum would be gone after losing an argument. If you want to prove a point, go ahead and prove it and stop acting like a woman.

Now now...so much for not giving 2 *bleep* about what I think, yet talking and behaving so aggressively.

As expected...a person that doesn't dare to back up his points with conviction, talking out of his ass, and yet has the gall of accusing others of being a woman lmao....

Next time, think before speaking and if proven to be incapable of backing up your point, dont be so aggressive...of course...you now belongs to my ignore list

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 am

harhar11 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Notice how you are talking shit?

Against getafe it wasnt a handball, it was a messi goal disallowed for offside when the ball was "passed" to messi by a getafe defender and in that game we lost... So we were pressured in that game

The handball was against espanyol in the last minute when we got a draw and as you can tell when I said that we draw that game, we were under pressure as well.

The abidal sending off was when we were losing against chelsea..

And are you telling me that if you dont get 2 penalties in the first leg it doesnt matter? what kind of bullshit logic is that?

Whoah whoah...chill bro...dont prove these to him...he will PMS and scold you =(

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 am

Both penalties were stonewallers. Would have been hard not to give them
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 am

Ibra sheds tears - Page 3 Popcorn
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 am

sorry but Milan did not deserve semis...they always look terrible against Barca.I would admire them if they played like a great team, not like a La Liga one.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 am

ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Now now...so much for not giving 2 *bleep* about what I think, yet talking and behaving so aggressively.

As expected...a person that doesn't dare to back up his points with conviction, talking out of his ass, and yet has the gall of accusing others of being a woman lmao....

Next time, think before speaking and if proven to be incapable of backing up your point, dont be so aggressive...of course...you now belongs to my ignore list
smh....I don't see where I used that word.

OMG! He puts me on his ignore list! I'm going to lose all my oxygen and my world will come crashing! OMG! Is this the end of the world as we know it???

Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 am

1 shot on target and talking about how they were hard done....Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 am

I wonder why Ibra didn't mention his swedish buddy overlooking penalties on Puyol and Alexis hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
The biggest call was bojans disallowed goal vs inter. That was a bad decision imo, that pretty much knocked barcelona out. It was a bit like the robinho "handball" tonight actually. Seriously if there was a conspiracy i dont know how that could be disallowed tbh....

There was no disallowed goal. Play was dead at the Yaya Toure handball. Bojan played the ball after the whistle, sort of like RVP did when he was sent off... hmmm...
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 am

Tomasso wrote:

There was no disallowed goal. Play was dead at the Yaya Toure handball. Bojan played the ball after the whistle, sort of like RVP did when he was sent off... hmmm...

Bingo!!! Ball smacks Toure in the hand in plain sight. Ref blows whistle, Bojan continues to play and kicks ball in net.............. barca fans believed they actually scored. They get all the bs calls, they even wanted this one.
Unbelievable.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am

steve_smith wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

Bingo!!! Ball smacks Toure in the hand in plain sight. Ref blows whistle, Bojan continues to play and kicks ball in net.............. barca fans believed they actually scored. They get all the bs calls, they even wanted this one.
Unbelievable.

You are right when you say that it is unbelievable but in everything else you are 100% wrong. First of all I have not seen a video where you can see that there is a hand and 2nd according to the rules it should have NEVER been a freekick..

Oh and its also unbelievable that you belive that julio would have saved that..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 pm

harhar11 wrote:
steve_smith wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

Unbelievable.

You are right when you say that it is unbelievable but in everything else you are 100% wrong. First of all I have not seen a video where you can see that there is a hand and 2nd according to the rules it should have NEVER been a freekick..

Oh and its also unbelievable that you belive that julio would have saved that..

That's besides the point. If you dispute whether or not there is a handball, fine by me. But the referee blew the whistle. That means play is dead. Everybody stopped except for Bojan.

This is the exact same principle with the disputable Robinho handball that happened in Barca-Milan. Referee called a handball on Robinho and then a Milan player kicked the ball into the goal from the deflection off Valdes.

Does that make it a disallowed goal?

No. It makes it playing after the whistle. Learn the difference dude.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 pm

The Bojan incident was not an "disallowed goal" since the ref blew the whistle before the goal. It might have been a bad FK call, but not an disallowed goal.

If anything Bojan should have had a yellow card, as RVP got in a similar situation (shot right after the whistle), except the fact that the whistle was blewed far earlier in the Bojan situation.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

What? Both penalties were deserved, Nesta was gripping biscuits shirt (I know it's not all the time this gets called but more or less Everytime a forward even hugs a defender the defender gets a free kick so why shouldn't the attacker get a penalty now and then? Or are we all just butthurt that it was Barca? and antonini clearly slid in at the back of messi's ankles for the second.

Blind fans. As much as I thought it ruined the match both penalties there was nothing to complain about in an AC Milan perspective. They made their own problems and had enough chances to score too.

GL classic this.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3