How does messi Rate among Argentina all times great?

+13
Sushi Master
Albiceleste
Babun
Mr Nick09
Raptorgunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Giovanni10
izzy
cositomilan
Lex
the xcx
The Madrid One
Nirgal
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How does messi Rate among Argentina all times great? - Page 2 Empty Re: How does messi Rate among Argentina all times great?

Post by Pedram Fri 12 Aug 2011, 00:36

What Messi has done for Argentina to be considered among the best ?

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How does messi Rate among Argentina all times great? - Page 2 Empty Re: How does messi Rate among Argentina all times great?

Post by Babun Fri 12 Aug 2011, 00:41

Maradona, Batigol, Riquelme........................Messi Very Happy I won't list players who I didn't watch playing Very Happy

El Pipita wrote:What Messi has done for Argentina to be considered among the best ?
This! Very Happy
Before Lionel Messi comes with ' what did CR7 do for Portugal'? The thread isn't about him and he brought them to once to a semi-final of a WC Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 12 Aug 2011, 15:07

Lionel Messi wrote:imo, the second most talented player to come out of Argentina ever, second to Maradona only, but as far as legendary status goes.

1. Maradona
2. Di Stefano
3. Kempes
4. Di Stefano
5. Messi
6. Batistuta
7. Zanetti

For me he just pips Batistuta because of his club success and ridiculous goalscoring/assisting/dribbling record and other factors as well, although he has not been necessarily as good for the NT.

You put Di Stefano twice tongue

Here's my list How does messi Rate among Argentina all times great? - Page 2 2859867778

1. Maradona
2. Di Stefano
3. Kempes
4. Messi
5, Zanetti
6. Batigol
The rest...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2