che
Vapotrini
EarlyPrototype
LeVersacci
Abramovich
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ronaldo the most important player in the LigaBBVA Empty Ronaldo the most important player in the LigaBBVA

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm

http://eircomsports.eircom.net/News/news/soccer/spain-stats.aspx

Cristiano Ronaldo has won 22 points for Real Madrid compared to Messi's 20.....

When it comes down to productivity Ronaldo is only behind Messi by one assist as well.....

PS Higuain >>>> Benzema

FLAME ON!

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo the most important player in the LigaBBVA Empty Re: Ronaldo the most important player in the LigaBBVA

Post by Abramovich Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Messi still better :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo the most important player in the LigaBBVA Empty Re: Ronaldo the most important player in the LigaBBVA

Post by LeVersacci Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Brace yourself, a shitstorm is coming.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 pm

And yet Ronaldo's goals are labelled shit meaningless goals.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Ronaldo, a rich man's pele. The best ever.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:59 pm

i'm gonna hazard a guess that they counted "winning goals" as in goals that make the points difference, so for instance the first goal in a 5:0 win or the second goal in a 4:1 win... so as usual, apply the customary pinch of salt please
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Seriously, is there a bigger dick in the game than Ronaldo?

Take last week for example... Ozil hits him with an exquisite back pass. Ronaldo does the easy work by rounding the keeper... and instead of running to Ozil to acknowledge his absolutely brilliant pass (like 99.9% of players would have), what does cock head do? Run to the corner flag to celebrate "his goal" like he created the entire goal by himself. Totally oblivious of Ozil...

Truly mystified how you guys root for this guy. He's genuinely unlikeable. Like me. Smile

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Vapotrini wrote:Seriously, is there a bigger dick in the game than Ronaldo?

Take last week for example... Ozil hits him with an exquisite back pass. Ronaldo does the easy work by rounding the keeper... and instead of running to Ozil to acknowledge his absolutely brilliant pass (like 99.9% of players would have), what does cock head do? Run to the corner flag to celebrate "his goal" like he created the entire goal by himself. Totally oblivious of Ozil...

Truly mystified how you guys root for this guy. He's genuinely unlikeable. Like me. Smile

he pointed his finger to ozil smartass why dont you tell the whole happening? go watch it again.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:13 pm

WHY MAD?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:16 pm

che wrote:i'm gonna hazard a guess that they counted "winning goals" as in goals that make the points difference, so for instance the first goal in a 5:0 win or the second goal in a 4:1 win... so as usual, apply the customary pinch of salt please

Exactly what I'm thinking aswell.

@Vapotrini, your only disliked in the Barca section because of your views on Messi. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 pm

deadrave wrote:

he pointed his finger to ozil smartass why dont you tell the whole happening? go watch it again.

lol, oh... a WHOLE finger??? Don't over do it now, Ronaldo.

Seriously, you don't see what's wrong there? He couldn't even show simple appreciation for a great play. It's all about him... nothing else matters. Asshole, to the ninth power. Close your eyes all you like.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Abramovich wrote:Messi still better :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 pm

He has acknowledged and thanked Ozil's contribution to his goals in the press and on the pitch too Vapo.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

izzy wrote:

@Vapotrini, your only disliked in the Barca section because of your views on Messi. Laughing

For someone who picks generalizations in other people's posts, you didn't seem to apply the same standard in this one Izzy.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm

kiranr wrote:
izzy wrote:

For someone who picks generalizations in other people's posts, you didn't seem to apply the same standard in this one Izzy.

But, its not a generalisation though.
When he usually posts (in the Barca section mostly) its about Messi and he gets abuse. I never said that ALL Barca fans abuse him, I said he is disliked there.

Maybe I should of been more clear, for that I apologise if you took offence.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

kiranr wrote:

He has acknowledged and thanked Ozil's contribution to his goals in the press and on the pitch too Vapo.

0.25 secs in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKR9rXXzTsM

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Kind of clutching at straws here. I'm sure when they did their team celebration after the goal he gave Ozil the thanks and credit he deserves.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

one player doesnt win a match on his own, completely pointless comparison

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:40 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:one player doesnt win a match on his own, completely pointless comparison

Robben 2010 would like a word with you.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Vapotrini wrote:

Come on Vapo, he points at Ozil. Let us not be too harsh on CR here. Sure he has his faults but he is not that bad that he won't acknowledge his teammates.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Vapotrini wrote:
kiranr wrote:

:facepalm:

He makes a motion against Özil to join him and celebrate in front of the fans...

Last weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiwjE8DNva0

2.30. How ungrateful towards Higuain...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Maybe I am clutching at straws. I can only tell you that in real time when the play happened, "I" would have preferred if he ran up to Ozil and really show his appreciation. As strange as it may sound, his celebration almost ruined the goal, "for me". Ozil's pass was a thing of beauty and the way Ronaldo celebrated, it was as though it was just another routine square ball. It was anything but though... it was beautiful and it would have been nice if for once he ran to celebrate the goal with his teammates. Instead of trailing away like he did it all. It's probably trivial and extremely stupid to most, but little things like that... they make a whole lot of difference, to me.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Vapotrini wrote:Maybe I am clutching at straws. I can only tell you that in real time when the play happened, "I" would have preferred if he ran up to Ozil and really show his appreciation. As strange as it may sound, his celebration almost ruined the goal, "for me". Ozil's pass was a thing of beauty and the way Ronaldo celebrated, it was as though it was just another routine square ball. It was anything but though... it was beautiful and it would have been nice if for once he ran to celebrate the goal with his teammates. Instead of trailing away like he did it all.

Well then, I just posted your "for once" right above your comment.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:09 pm

At the moment he might be, but the season isn't over and those numbers will keep changing, Soldado and Messi topped that list like a week ago.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm

I still find it funny how important Higuain has been :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next