Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 22 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Muller has been off form, Kroos will allow us control the game.

BTW Lahm was rested for this match, I think he has played all league matches for nearly 3 years now or so.

Schweinsteiger and Gustavo should be DM's next game, kroos between ribery and robben behind gomez.. Muller should just relax for the rest of the season, hopefully this summers euro cup will snap him out of his funk.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 22 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm

I think Don Jupp is gonna play Kroos either way, I just personally think that Madrid will have more to worry about with Müller there, not that he's a better player than Kroos, I just think he'll be of more use, because he's a direct goal threat, Kroos will get marked by a midfielder to try and keep him from distributing, but Müller would actually need a shadow every time he gets remotely near the box.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:14 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I think Don Jupp is gonna play Kroos either way, I just personally think that Madrid will have more to worry about with Müller there, not that he's a better player than Kroos, I just think he'll be of more use, because he's a direct goal threat, Kroos will get marked by a midfielder to try and keep him from distributing, but Müller would actually need a shadow every time he gets remotely near the box.

stfu, you haven't been watching any Bayern game, Muller is useless this season and Madrid has no reason to worry about him as much as Kroos...getting tired of people defending a player that's not reaching potential.

*bleep* sake if Muller can't adapt whose fault is it, the coach or him..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Bayern cant beat Mainz, how are they going to beat Madrid?

:dance:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 pm

white_star wrote:Bayern cant beat Mainz, how are they going to beat Madrid?

Bayern beat Villareal home and away, last time Madrid played them 1:1

hey! it's part of our tactics, we gonna show Madrid what's up.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Dont get me wrong i rather bayern won because i hate mou!!! i am just being realistic here!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:34 pm

white_star wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Dont get me wrong i rather bayern won because i hate mou!!! i am just being realistic here!

We'll see about that, it depend which Bayern shows up.

Hey! this is Bayern we are talking about, we loss against Basel 1:0, guest what happened.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I think Don Jupp is gonna play Kroos either way, I just personally think that Madrid will have more to worry about with Müller there, not that he's a better player than Kroos, I just think he'll be of more use, because he's a direct goal threat, Kroos will get marked by a midfielder to try and keep him from distributing, but Müller would actually need a shadow every time he gets remotely near the box.

stfu, you haven't been watching any Bayern game, Muller is useless this season and Madrid has no reason to worry about him as much as Kroos...getting tired of people defending a player that's not reaching potential.

*bleep* sake if Muller can't adapt whose fault is it, the coach or him..?

Take a valium and reread your post, maybe you can get your point across a bit nicer, mate.

I have been watching Bayern closely all season, that's why I knew months before you that Badstuber was playing well. And so is Müller. And he is just different to Kroos - much more direct, and I think a more direct approach will give Real more trouble. Because a nice, ball-retaining Kroos is just going to get pressed, a Müller sprinting at the defence isn't really troubled by good pressing, he only cares about proper marking, and those defenders already got Robbéry and Gomez to worry about. Is my point.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 pm

But that do not win us matches, of what use is Muller runs when they do not win us matches...? Kroos has won us many matches this season, have as much Goals as Muller and More assist from the Midfield. Scored CPL goals and important assists, plus important goals. CPL wise he's among the best performing Midfielders this season, many website had him in their cpl team of the season so far, while Muller hasn't even scored 1 goal and have just 1 assist in 6 cpl matches

Hey< that Badstuber thing I give you credit, but he's not that great to be honest, he's still a bit behind Boateng. But yeah, he's not a bad defender.

Muller played 42 matches(Including 3 as sub) with 6 goals and 9 assist, this season for Bayern.

Kroos 42 matches (including 3 as sub) with 7 goals and 12 assist, plus Kroos is usually involve in most of our goals, that's assist to the assist.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 pm

omg we took the worst moment for a crisis, before the Real match -.-

I hope there will happen something in the few days, otherwise we have no chance.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 pm

What crisis? Bayern were obviously playing half-gear today, it's pretty perfect, they'll be rested and without injuries.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Plus the players lack motivation winning the match or whatsoever.

I enjoyed the match, but again I was highly disappoint with Muller's performance, Contento might even become a better FB than Alaba, Tymo played terribly and Rafinha was just being his usual self, but I trust him to bounce back next season or so.

Schweini was playing nearly as CB today, Badstuber is suspended for the next match, Lahm finally get a rest, I mean it was a good match.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Müller was easily the best offensive player on the pitch in that match.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Müller was easily the best offensive player on the pitch in that match.

Clearly you didn't watch that match and I guess, Goal.com has deceived you again. :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 pm

bayern rested players

we rested no one and fought very hard to win over sporting.

i dont like madrids chances in the first leg.

i guess xabi will be rested

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

They can rest when they're dead. This is when you win trophies.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Clearly you didn't watch that match and I guess, Goal.com has deceived you again. :facepalm:

I wasn't deceived when I rated Goodstuber and most people didn't. Wasn't deceived when I rated Gomez and most people didn't. Wasn't deceived when I rated Podolski and most people didn't.

Müller is boss.

GET INNNN
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Zealous wrote:They can rest when they're dead. This is when you win trophies.

:bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

You getting it wrong, I have always rated Gomez as one of the best strikers in the world.

Badstuber isn't that good but he's not as bad as I thought he was going to be. Yeah, he has really improved at some point this season, maybe because he now play alongside fast Boateng or because he plays much more deeper now, otherwise he was a bad defender last season and to be honest Rwo Power had more faith in Badstuber than anyone else.

Of course Muller is a Boss, everyone rate him highly but he's just playing way way below par this season, No one is saying he's not a good player, as a matter of fact I rated him as one of the top 15 player in the world, but he has just been terrible this season and I can't accept that level of performance and if you do actually think he's bossing things this season, then I dont know what else to say.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Ok, so you called him shit this season, which is still wrong.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 pm

I'd play Müller away at the Bernabeu. He has much better workrate and would be more useful when the key point would be to not conceed. If Bayern can win at home without leaking a goal, then there's definitely a good chance.

Robben should start for the home game, since all the firepower is needed then. Kroos starts both games because without Kroos there's no effective link between midfield and attack. Gómez lacks technique and Schweini needs to play deep and boss the midfield.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Howard Webb will be referee for the first leg.

In other news it is now Xabi Alonso hunting season in Bavaria.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Too bad they sold Mark van Bommel.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

A very intresting dynamic of this match to me will be Ozil vs Gustavo/Schweinsteiger.

Schweinsteiger seems to play slightly higher up than Gustavo and on the left. I imagine Gustavo will have to watch the space when Cristiano tries to come onside on Lahm so Lahm doesnt have to follow him all the way and leave the flank exposed for Marcelo overlap.

So, Schweinsteiger has an important role in watching Ozil. However, with Schweinsteiger playing slightly further forward with the ball often linking play, quick transitions could leave him free. Especially considering Ozil is so great at moving into space laterally.

Really something I will be looking out for.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Howard Webb appointed for Bayern Munich's Champions League semifinal against Real Madrid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Real should wear red jerseys with a fake Manu logo on it :/ :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next