Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 15 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 am

BTW, why go ballistic at WUMs like freecat etc? I think it is more fun to see them if they have to eat their words after the matches. ^^

ToEy wrote:I think people forget about the classico between the Bayern ties...it might swing momentum for this tie
Bayern has to play Dortmund, too. Not easy either, even when it is the week before the semi.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 15 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Mamad Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 am

We will play Bayern - Barca - Bayern in one week. thats hard.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:31 am

Mamad wrote:We will play Bayern - Barca - Bayern in one week. thats hard.
Sure. But Real has a 6 points lead over Barca. Bayern is trailing Dortmund by 3 points and thus has to win each and every match in the BL now and can't allow even one slip-up. So they have to give 100% in each BL match, too, and can't rest any players.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:51 am

Bayern is playing werder bremen who is currently having a nightmare run of form.While RM has to play the best team in the world between the two tie,not the best time to play at all.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am

On the other hand, in the BL many teams miraculously play their best match of the season against Bayern, even if they weren't able to walk straight all matchdays before. This is a well known fact Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 am

rwo power wrote:
Mamad wrote:We will play Bayern - Barca - Bayern in one week. thats hard.
Sure. But Real has a 6 points lead over Barca. Bayern is trailing Dortmund by 3 points and thus has to win each and every match in the BL now and can't allow even one slip-up. So they have to give 100% in each BL match, too, and can't rest any players.

While that is true, losing the classico to Barca would (assuming they win all their matches till then) cut the lead to 3 points...which presents a significant possibility for them to lose the liga, one of which they had a 10 point lead once. If they lose that classico, it might have a huge negative impact on their players, which will make the 2nd leg very interesting. They might even need to rest players in the 1st leg for the classico, but I doubt

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am

Well, if you look at the domestic situation, I think neither Bayern nor Real will have an advantage due to that - moreover, Real has a better bench, so even when resting players, they still have a very strong lineup, which is not the case with Bayern.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:32 am

Well, the only difference is, Bayern is playing a team that on paper is weaker than them. Real is playing one of the best teams in history and need at least a draw for it to be a good result...major difference

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 am

As I mentioned before "weaker on paper" is relative, and in the BL doesn't necessarily mean it is how a team plays. Just look at Freiburg - on paper no chance whatsoever, they were considered the certain relegation team of this season by all experts and low and behold - they are comfortably 13th on the table with the whole team less worth than one of Schweinsteiger, Ribéry or Gomez.

About Werder - they fight to get into the Europe League spots - and those are hard fought among the BL teams, so I doubt that Werder will just roll over, especially at home.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:54 am

Even if Madrid are 10 pts clear of Barca ,Clasico is a Clasico ,its not only a game that decides the championship but also the Intense Rivalry of the two teams which has got more intense in the last few years,its one of the biggest games in the world and no matter what the league position says you would definitely want to go one up over your rival.

Madrid definitely have the tougher fixture of the two and it could have a negative or even a positive impact.You never know.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 am

the clasico is after the second leg, so no worries there

Anyways for those of you suggesting someone other than Arbeloa to start, you shall not forget what kind of support he gets, while Marcelo gets Alonso and Ramos, Arbeloa has to make do with Khedira who is worse than him when it comes to defending

now with DiMaria back, he will get the support he got pre-injury, i dont think he will have a problem imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 am

free_cat wrote:Weak players: Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba, Kroos/Gustavo/Tymoshuck and Muller. None of them are at Madrid's levels.

Thank god. For a second there I thought you were serious, but I can see now that it was actually pretty funny.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 am

halamadrid2 wrote:the clasico is after the second leg, so no worries there

Anyways for those of you suggesting someone other than Arbeloa to start, you shall not forget what kind of support he gets, while Marcelo gets Alonso and Ramos, Arbeloa has to make do with Khedira who is worse than him when it comes to defending

now with DiMaria back, he will get the support he got pre-injury, i dont think he will have a problem imo

Sorry bro, but correct me if im wrong, isn't it Bayern/Barca/Bayern?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 am

ToEy wrote:

Sorry bro, but correct me if im wrong, isn't it Bayern/Barca/Bayern?

actually yh, official website deceived me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 am

Surag wrote:Even if Madrid are 10 pts clear of Barca ,Clasico is a Clasico ,its not only a game that decides the championship but also the Intense Rivalry of the two teams which has got more intense in the last few years,its one of the biggest games in the world and no matter what the league position says you would definitely want to go one up over your rival.

Madrid definitely have the tougher fixture of the two and it could have a negative or even a positive impact.You never know.

This. I can't believe anyone would argue that Bayern have a tougher week.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 am

It really depends TBH, Bayern can't drop a single point or the championship is going bye-bye, while Madrid will try to win every Clasico.

IMHO it's even, both teams will go all-out in their domestic matches, Madrids match is probably harder to win, but Bayern players might be more likely to get kicked to bits and pieces by Bundesliga level tackles.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 am

It's not about their situation in leagues. it's about the game.

Barcelona is a team that you must run your ass off against. any team plays Barca will be tired ass hell and that's the main problem imo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, I thought they were playing Dortmund, but they actually play Augsburg before the first leg. Yeah, that's gonna be a cakewalk, the only real risk will be injury.

They might need to step it up a notch for Bremen, but Real certainly got the thougher week, I stand convinced.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 pm

I Dream of this match and now here it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Can admin merge this with Bayern vs Madrid.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 pm

God i hate Van bommel.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 pm

That week of football will give me a heart attack.

We know for sure now everyone isn't starting all the games.That means Kaka and corentrO starting at least 1 game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Most expensive tickets in Bernabeu for this game is 325 euro. in Alians Arena it's 120 Euro. In CL our goal per/game ratio is 3.2 . in Liga it's 3.3 . don't know about Bayern.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Bundesliga teams have dirt cheap ticket prices.

RWO linked me to this page, a season ticket at the Allianz is like 500 Euro or something.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Bundesliga teams have dirt cheap ticket prices.

RWO linked me to this page, a season ticket at the Allianz is like 500 Euro or something.

Shocked

I assume they cater for members..............who have to pay membership fees etc.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Bundesliga teams have dirt cheap ticket prices.

only 500? affraid

If only it was this cheap in England.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next