Buffon is the best Keeper in Europe this season!

+16
Rebaño Sagrado
Mr Nick09
huntsman
zarola
chinomaster182
Swanhends
Pedram
Le Samourai
rwo power
Lord Hades
VanDeezNuts
The Messiah
the xcx
Doc
guest7
Cotes
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Buffon is the best Keeper in Europe this season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffon is the best Keeper in Europe this season!

Post by guest7 27/3/2012, 08:25

I think Ter Stegen has been better, I don't watch Bundesliga but the amount of cleansheets in a average Mgladbachahcha is pretty impressive.

Second is Iker, who has been nothing but wonderful this season. Here are highlights from his saves this season:

http://vimeo.com/38979005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bWFCfcbeStw

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Buffon is the best Keeper in Europe this season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffon is the best Keeper in Europe this season!

Post by rwo power 27/3/2012, 09:38

Se7en wrote:I think Ter Stegen has been better, I don't watch Bundesliga but the amount of cleansheets in a average Mgladbachahcha is pretty impressive.
BL clean sheets so far (27 matches played):
Manuel Neuer - 15 (55,6%)
Roman Weidenfeller 12 (46,2%)
Marc-André ter Stegen - 11 (40,7%)

Record: Oliver Kahn - 19
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac 27/3/2012, 13:45

i said this last year....that buffon was still king of the keepers, and just wait till he recovered from nagging injuries that had plagued him for 2 years....healthy Buffon = still the boss

go check the buffon vs casillas my right back is better then yours thread for proof. buffon is still the man and given the longevity of keepers these days will be for another 5-6 years if he chooses to play that long. we are watching a legend
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous 27/3/2012, 13:59

And yet Iker will win the best keeper award for the 6th (or 7th?) year in a row :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy 27/3/2012, 14:02

Iker has been the king this year and it's not even close tbh. Last year, it was Neuer with Iker 2nd.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter 27/3/2012, 15:30

paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter 27/3/2012, 15:31

Kahn vs Ravelli Smile
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2