Hamdyman
Albiceleste
The Franchise
Calebvision
9 posters

Go down

Real fan! Empty Real fan!

Post by Calebvision Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

But I recognize that Barca are a formidable opponent, led by the only player who, inimy opinion, is (slightly ) better than Ronaldo, therefore, I'm seeking thougths/opinions on how Braca fans feel about "your" chance of overtaking Real, in La Liga.
Hopefully, I will get some feedback!

Not interested in arguing the " Messi/Ronaldo subject", at all!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real fan! Empty Re: Real fan!

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Some advice friend.

You shouldnt say things like "slightly better" and then say you dont want to argue that subject. You could of done with leaving that out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm a detailed person!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Just read through the thread we have on it already.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

Personally, if during the 10 point difference the chances were 5% (inside my head )

Now they are 15%, ill stay put to the ground about this drop from Madrid to be honest. We still need to win all matches and thats not as easy as some enthusiasts think, we also have many missing bricks of our main wall.

But still the fact that Madrid is getting a chunk of distractions with this is at least :

A- Killing the arrogance of some fans who thought that Madrid having the "TEN POINT LEAD" meant they were bossing the club world now ( it would take a non-Football fan to know that Barca beat itself this season's La Liga...)

B- It might derail them off a bit in the UCL, simply by psychological pressure and by not being able to rest important players much in La Liga now, even thought Madrid got the biggest break in Apeol obviously.

C- La Liga matches have a deeper and more meaningful purpose now, which is simply more joy (dipped in light stress sauce)
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Love "C" and agree, completely.

Lately, watching Real games i was ( for me ) all about how many goals Ronaldo would score as much else seemed unimportant. Watching Barca games was all about hoping ( and usually not being satisfied ) that Messi would not score.

Now, I can take a more "wholistic" approach to watching the games!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

interesting thread..i think alves is better than marcelo. but pls dont talk about this. i just want to ask who will win CL real or barcelona?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Probably Real. Laws of probability will "kick in".

Alves is good, but, not very likeable. Marcelo is "beyond skilled", with the ball!

What may seem, to some, as an out of context part of the topic intro, was a personal "shout out" ( although I certainly meant what I wrote ) to my fave player. Not some childish provocation! Messi's skill level and accomplishments speak for themselves, as they say, as do Ronaldo's, for that matter. Messi's have "spoken (a bit) louder", last 3 years. If that is taken as some sort of baseless opinion, or provocation, by some, then so be it!

The first response led me to belive that my opinion would be seen as sacraligious, but that has not been the case, actually!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 am

i think guardiola is much better than mourinho..but lets not discuss this.....who will win la liga next season?
(i still think alves is better than marcelo, marcelo is schoolboy compared to alves. but this is not the point of the post)

btw
Messi>>>CR
Pique>>Ramos
Valdes>Casillas
Busquets>Alonso
Pedro>Benzema

anyway lets stay on topic smoking who will win la liga, just tell me now and explain why
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am

Probably Real. They seem to be on the rise. Barca, likely, has already passed what was an incredible peak. I suppose thatyou could say that they were the best club team ever, but that is highly subjective.

Now that you mentioned, here is an analogy to ponder: Alves is more like Ronaldo......athtletic and visceral. Marcelo is more like Messi...cagy and dodgy in close quarters. Perfect.....I;ve done msylef proud, as they say!

I have NO idea who the best coach is. If i had a team, I'd likely pick the guy from Arsenal!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 am

Calebvision wrote:Probably Real. They seem to be on the rise. Barca, likely, has already passed what was an incredible peak. I suppose thatyou could say that they were the best club team ever, but that is highly subjective.

Now that you mentioned, here is an analogy to ponder: Alves is more like Ronaldo......athtletic and visceral. Marcelo is more like Messi...cagy and dodgy in close quarters. Perfect.....I;ve done msylef proud, as they say!

I have NO idea who the best coach is. If i had a team, I'd likely pick the guy from Arsenal!

I'm not trolling ) where do you live ?? you don't seem to watch or read football that much . You are really passionate tough Thumbs up
The guy from arsenal is arsene wenger .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 am

billionmillion wrote:i think guardiola is much better than mourinho..but lets not discuss this.....who will win la liga next season?
(i still think alves is better than marcelo, marcelo is schoolboy compared to alves. but this is not the point of the post)

btw
Busquets>Alonso
Pedro>Benzema

anyway lets stay on topic smoking who will win la liga, just tell me now and explain why

What altrenate reality are you living in..?

Pedro better then benzema?? Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:i think guardiola is much better than mourinho..but lets not discuss this.....who will win la liga next season?

btw
Busquets>Alonso
Pedro>Benzema

What altrenate reality are you living in..?

Pedro better then benzema?? Laughing
The one where Pedro scored in the CL semi and final and Benzema sat at home watching the final on the tele wishing he was Pedro
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 am

Sure i might not be a Barce fan, but you guys can't seriously say Pedro is better than Benzema? I mean i even admit Messi>Ronaldo but Pedro>Benzema is a bit too far...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am

Real fan! The+eas+system+could+be+used+to+alert+residents+in+the+event+of+a+severe+disaster_16000342_800636498_1_0_14039266_300

* Villa > Benzema

There !!

Phew.......
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

Yes, I know the name of Aresenal's coach. I just didn't feel like wrtting it. I live in Massachusetts and I watch lots of "soccer". Seeing that I have a job and the time constraints which come with it, I, usually, limit my vieweing to, of course, Real, and Barcelona games ( usually in background, waiting for the,s eemingly, inevitable, Messi chip! ). I am cognizant of what is going on in the "Soccer world".

Benzema is, clearly, better than Pedro. It's only debatable in theory. When was the last time Pedro evens ocred a goal? He's one guy, with talent, who, in my opinion, would be better served on another, more direct, team. It's my opinion that the "East-West passing" impairs his natural explosivness. Like..."all dressed up, with nowhere to go". I like that analogy!

Last edited by Calebvision on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Dont bring this junk into our section.

We have standards.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin