Where do Tottenham, Valencia, Juve and Dortmund rank in a current clubs ranking?

+29
chaval
The Messiah
Lord Awesome
Cassius
andiii
Error
urbaNRoots
ioilersrock448
McLewis
adnyana179
Be/\/ceCALI
Amar
che
johniet
Le Samourai
jibers
Sushi Master
The Franchise
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Tomwin Lannister
CBarca
StevieRayVaughan
Abramovich
Lex
Doc
EarlyPrototype
Babun
BarrileteCosmico
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where do Tottenham, Valencia, Juve and Dortmund rank in a current clubs ranking? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where do Tottenham, Valencia, Juve and Dortmund rank in a current clubs ranking?

Post by S Tue May 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Can mods please merge both threads.Thanks

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Where do Tottenham, Valencia, Juve and Dortmund rank in a current clubs ranking? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where do Tottenham, Valencia, Juve and Dortmund rank in a current clubs ranking?

Post by Lex Tue May 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Let's see..

Dortmund = champions of their league

Juventus = champions of their league

Valencia = finished third behind league sapping Barcelona and Madrid

Tottenham = dropping 11 points and struggling to qualify for CL football next season

Anyone in this thread who ranked Spurs anything but 4th should have 25% deducted from their warning level immediately
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Dortmund is definitely 1st lol, German champions and still leaders. Valencia should be 4th, while Juve and Tottenham somewhere between Dortmund and Valencia.

And now look who is first lol Laughing

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Look, I dislike Juventus as much as the next fellow, but they have been in the European Cup/CL finals 7 times and have won it twice. They are one of the top teams in Europe.

Dortmund was in the finals once and won it once. Valencia was in the finals twice and never won it and Tottenham never even sniffed the finals. Let's get real.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Can someone please tell me what has Juve done better than Dortmund to be higher ranked?
The Dortmund hype on this forum is getting on the ridiculous levels of podolski and Napoli.

Juve currently > most teams except Barca. Noticeable that not many of you watch Juve on even a semi consistent basis lol

You must the biggest hypocrite here in Goallegacy. A Juve fan calling for hype? Really? Best new stadium, best atmosphere in europe, 2nd best team in the world, 2nd best midfield in the world, best goalkeeper in the world, and god knows how many other threads were made from Juventus fans here this season.

How is Juventus the second best team in the world, when they aren't even the best in their respective league let alone Real Madrid, Milan who are currently leading leagues and playing Champions League football, what Juventus hasn't see for how many years now?

Oh now the "You haven't watched us" blla blla argument, I watch Juventus and Serie A the whole time, and I can tell how many times was Juve lucky to get 100 draws they have.

FFS, this is the perfect example what the lack of Champions League can do to a fan.
LOL just seen this post!!!

please friend, show me how i am a hypocrite? i noticed you said 'and god knows how many other threads were made from Juventus fans here this season.' I do not represent the other juve fans just as they dont represent me. Show me a thread i started claiming these things? Or even a post where iv stated such ludicrous things, show me where i have been a hypocrite? im really curious.

And notice how i said 'currently' better than most team, which we were. you need reading lessons kid before you start claiming im the biggest hypocrite in GL.

If not shut the *bleep* up and GTFO. ffs this is what lack of silverwear can do to a fan. :facepalm:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 09, 2012 1:35 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Can someone please tell me what has Juve done better than Dortmund to be higher ranked?
The Dortmund hype on this forum is getting on the ridiculous levels of podolski and Napoli.

Juve currently > most teams except Barca. Noticeable that not many of you watch Juve on even a semi consistent basis lol

You must the biggest hypocrite here in Goallegacy. A Juve fan calling for hype? Really? Best new stadium, best atmosphere in europe, 2nd best team in the world, 2nd best midfield in the world, best goalkeeper in the world, and god knows how many other threads were made from Juventus fans here this season.

How is Juventus the second best team in the world, when they aren't even the best in their respective league let alone Real Madrid, Milan who are currently leading leagues and playing Champions League football, what Juventus hasn't see for how many years now?

Oh now the "You haven't watched us" blla blla argument, I watch Juventus and Serie A the whole time, and I can tell how many times was Juve lucky to get 100 draws they have.

FFS, this is the perfect example what the lack of Champions League can do to a fan.

lol...think about it from a personal perspective please...
Juve haven't been in UCl for how many years now & have more title's in it than Arsenal...
Also...GiGi is best in the world...so deal with it!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 am

che wrote:
johniet wrote:come on, how you compare Juve to Valencia ffs

yeah... it's offensive

we weren't playing second division football 5 years ago and have played in europe last 3 seasons

Where do Tottenham, Valencia, Juve and Dortmund rank in a current clubs ranking? - Page 3 Il1jaw

fortunately for you Valencia has never really been a constant threat for the title each year for your rival to start a conspiracy vs them to get relegated...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3