Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market

4 posters

Go down

Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market Empty Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 am

Hey guys, I've just completed a piece reviewing the transfer window in Spain. I researched all week only to find a list of all transfers on wikipedia when I'd finished lol. fml

Anyway, I'd love for you to read it and comment. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1321904-ranking-la-liga-teams-based-on-transfer-window

It's clear Spanish teams didn't spend as much this year and interestingly Barca and Real Madrid did very little for me in the transfer market. Their acquisitions may have been comparatively expensive, but I don't see them improving their squads drastically.

I think Valencia did a wonderful job in the transfer market, and I've wanted to praised them on here a few times. As I say in the article, they actually made a profit as well. Incredible stuff as their squad looks a hell of a lot stronger. At the back they've improved considerably.

I'd love to hear your thoughts... Which teams did well and which did poorly in the transfer window?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market Empty Re: Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 am

Very good article Kizz, very informative. I didn't really follow the market closely this summer and am still catching up with some of the transfers, but I agree that Valencia should have headed the list. Their two games against Barca and Real already prove as much.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market Empty Re: Ranking La Liga Clubs in the Transfer Market

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 am

Great stuff, you forgot that Nacho and Morata were both promoted to the first team for Madrid

Also Madrid making a profit in the transfer window :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 am

in what world did we have a great transfer market? selling pablo and buying cissokho were the only good things

replaced an average rb with another one, though at least he was cheap
sold alba in the middle of a tournament in which he was voted into the best team
replaced topal with banega-lite
dropped 7.5 mil on canales who won't kick a ball until 2013

and worst of all, didn't sign a backup cb, not even a player who can play cb... last year we had 6 players who can play there (rami, ruiz, costa, dealbert, topal, maduro), now we have 3... if rami/ruiz gets injured and one of the other gets suspended we're very much *bleep*... it's even worse considering the likes of colotto or marchena, perfect depth for us, were signed for free by other clubs

as for new signings, guardado's been shit, valdez, who's supposed to be the backup striker, has a career record of one goal every five games, viera hasn't even played yet
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 am

you didnt give a final grade as a conclusion if la liga weakened or strengthened since last season overall
couple of vital players leaving,

excluding the bad business on michu's sale rayo shows good signs until now, they brought in quite a lot of players & seems its paying off

gekas :bow: good transfer for levante since they took him for free, im sure he will help

also some good shit arrived at celta i think it will be more than enought for them to secure a place in la liga

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 am

Crimson wrote:Great stuff, you forgot that Nacho and Morata were both promoted to the first team for Madrid

Also Madrid making a profit in the transfer window :bow:
I was going to add them but they were not registered with first team numbers so to add them would have complicated things... Having to find similar cases for other clubs.

@che: you made a profit and I see your squad as having improved.
Pereira is much better than Miguel, Bruno, costa or barragan IMO.

I agree you could have strengthened cb and Dm. Aduriz is perhaps a loss over Valdez, but he has impressed me in the past. You got money though, so further investments can be made soon enough.

Steps in the right direction for me.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down