Pedram
Le Samourai
the xcx
RealGunner
Onyx
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villarreal vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Villarreal vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Pedram Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:16

Yeah i was shocked when i saw 3 defensive midfielders, i mean really there was no need for that.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Villarreal vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Villarreal vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Mr. Festim Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:19

Putting Altintop for Callejon instead of putting Kaka was even more stupid
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:24

Is ozil really suspended for 3 matches?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:27

Yeah I guess cause he got a straight red card
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7Qk6DachBM#!
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:35

Mr. Festim wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7Qk6DachBM#!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
unbelievable, you should put this in the GS
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:43

Hey guys taking a break for a week or more.

Can't handle the stupidity on this forum lately and not dealing well with it.

Ciao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:51

Crimson wrote:Hey guys taking a break for a week or more.

Ciao.
Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 0:56

Ganso wrote:
Crimson wrote:Hey guys taking a break for a week or more.

Ciao.
Rolling Eyes

The forum does get to people.

We all need a break once in a while.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 1:10

izzy become a full time palace fan brah :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 1:17

RealGunner wrote:izzy become a full time palace fan brah :bow:

If you add it on the clubs logo, done deal. Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 1:30

Mr. Festim wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7Qk6DachBM#!

A random quote I found on that video...

HI madrid FANS,!!! DON'T JUDGE ME BY MY NAME, YEAH I'M CULé BUT JUST TRY TO GET MY POINT,
Why real madrid players didn't protest to the referee, after Marco got booked, don't tell me they didn't know or remember he had a yellow card,
i'm pretty sure tha card has been canceled or something happened that real madrid players know, so that they didn't complain about.

Villarreal vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 15728zr

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 1:34

Back to talking about football, not the ref...

Can someone tell me how Musacchio played? According loal.com he "effectively nullified Benzema". I haven't watched Musacchio much this year so I'd appreciate fair responses Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 1:46

our midfield couldnt supply benzema with any service really.

the credit for nullifying benzema should be given to senna who basically shut down our midfield by him self.

but villareal also defended very well as a team so it is hard to pick out any particular person (except for senna who was great today)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 3:00

Collblanc wrote:Match should be locked now.
GOAT jinx :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 3:38

Villarreal vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Trollol
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 8:30

With all the controversy surrounding the referee, the quality of Ronaldo's goal can't be forgotten.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 8:34

Can't stop watching it lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 10:13

Very nice goal, especially Ozil's pass.

Don't know who is Vilareals number 21, but he could have easilly intercepted the ball from Cristiano had he dived in the tackle before Cristiano passed to Ozil.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 21:19

Referee Paradas Romero has revealed that Real Madrid defender Pepe launched into an astonishing tirade of insults after his nine-man team stumbled to a 1-1 draw at Villarreal.

Paradas was the centre of attention after sending off Mesut Ozil and Sergio Ramos on Wednesday night, the result seeing Real Madrid’s lead over Barcelona - which was 10 points last week - cut to six points.

Real boss Jose Mourinho was also sent to the stands, leading Pepe to insult the referee in the tunnel afterwards.

“When the match was over and we were in the tunnel, the number three of Real Madrid (Pepe) chased after me shouting ‘what a rip-off! M*********er!’”, Romero said in his report after the match.

“He had been booked in the 44th minute for simulation.”

In a foul-tempered clash, Ozil was dismissed for ironically applauding the decision to show Ramos a second yellow card, with Mourinho having just been sent to the stands after leaving his technical area to protest a decision - despite a previous warning.

Madrid fitness coach Rui Faria had already been sent from the dugout for a similar offence as the Liga leaders - who had led through Cristiano Ronaldo’s 61st-minute goal - imploded in spectacular fashion.

Paradas also explained his other dismissals, with Ozil’s straight red card seeming harsh given it was a first offence.

“In the 84th minute Mesut Ozil was dismissed for the following reason: for applauding one of my decisions in an ironic manner, very close to my person.

“In the 52nd minute Sergio Ramos was shown a yellow card for repeated infringements. He was shown a second yellow on 84 minutes for leading with the arm while challenging for the ball.

“In the 53rd minute, coach Jose Mourinho was warned for questioning my decision. In the 82nd minute he left his technical area to question my decision, and was asked to go to the stands.

“Real Madrid physical trainer Rui Faria was sent off on 49 minutes for (ironically) applauding my decision from the bench.”

Madrid have now drawn their last two matches 1-1, while Barcelona have won both their previous games 2-0, putting the defending champions on 66 points, six behind the leaders.

In recent weeks Barcelona players and management have questioned refereeing decisions, with Gerard Pique particularly angered that he was harshly sent off against Sporting Gijon.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum